Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
There's nothing wrong with it, but the Tidal version has been remastered, according to the trailer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Ehhhhhhhh, I have a strong feeling that's a fishy remaster, I can't find jack poo poo for info on what's been done to it other than the words "digital remaster". The extras will be worth seeking out but I just don't see an extremely obsessive exercise in cinematography from Guy-man 1) being in heavy need of a remaster and 2) receiving one with little fanfare and then only ever showing up on something lower fidelity than Blu-Ray.

Edit: Oh snap that blu-ray was never actually released I guess and the Amazon link I found was to the DVD. Guess this is a nice grab. Still hope it shows up on blu-ray though.

Edit2: LMAO, what the gently caress. From a blu-ray nerds forum, regarding some sort of rare international blu-ray release:

quote:

Its legit. Released 2009 in Czechia, now out of print (few on ebay). Canīt find any reviews online. Transfer looks really good imho (only aerial desert shots are a bit worse), DTS-HD master audio, no extras (only trailer).

I have half a mind to believe he's lying.

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Apr 1, 2015

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CaptainYesterday posted:

There's nothing wrong with it, but the Tidal version has been remastered, according to the trailer.

How much is Jay-Z paying you?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Bown posted:

How much is Jay-Z paying you?

he's only paying for his data usage on his cell phone.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Photex posted:

he's only paying for his data usage on his cell phone.

This is why you never give up your unlimited data plan contract.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Ultimate Mango posted:

This is why you never give up your unlimited data plan contract.

I'm on an MVNO so it doesn't matter to me.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

CRINDY posted:

Yeah, it's just a PR stunt for Jay-Z's new lossless streaming service. Which, of course, will flop, because lossless + streaming do not go together well. Can't wait for people to go over their data caps after four hours of listening.

I wouldn't say that. I only stream lossless from the Norwegian service Wimp (which I guess TIdal bought?). But then again, I never stream on my phone if I don't have WiFi nearby anyway. I mostly stream at home while looking for new music to buy. I'm one of those guys who prefer to have their music stored locally and on analog mediums like CDs and vinyls.

Anyway, long story short, a lot of people are interested enough in lossless streaming here in Norway for it to be feasible, so I take it it'll work out in the rest of the modern world too.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbt-kw2EkfU

That set's getting some use.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
:siren: unmasked Thomas Bangalter cameo :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4oNecwAbCc

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I bought one of the frisbees. The cycle continues.

I can't wait for it to get here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Stop enabling them.

• Locked thread