Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
So either someone has a perfect Pharrell impersonation, came up with lyrics that perfectly go along with the song and added new song elements on top of that or... this is a radio edit leak of Get Lucky. http://pmd.sonic1029.com/audio/downloads/rick_lee/daftpunk_getlucky.mp3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
My bet is that it's an early mix. The radio station says "the official version will be out tomorrow." We'll see if that's true.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
And now the radio station website just has a youtube link to a fan remix (http://www.sonic1029.com/2013/04/17/getting-lucky/). I think this is the biggest confirmation yet. They're trying to cover their asses.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
Radio edit's on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/get-lucky-radio-edit-feat./id636967993

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
Touch sounds absolutely insane.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
A three minute cellphone recorded snippet of Giorgio by Moroder is floating around the net. It's legit. Sounds amazing.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
Is it worth waiting for a better rip? The current leak is a lovely transcode.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
This is everything I've ever wanted and more. Touch is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
I can't get Green Hill Zone from the original Sonic game out of my head during Fragments of Time.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
I must be insane or something because after listening to this whole record straight through about 15 times, I like it more than Discovery and Homework. Maybe it's because RAM is brand new so I'm not "tired" of it, but it has zero tracks that I skip. Even Discovery, which I consider my favorite record of all time, has a few songs I skip nearly every time.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

Tokyo Slutty Gal posted:

Yeah you must be insane because you've listened to an album that came out less than 24 hours ago 15 times already.

I really didn't think I'd have to put a big ol' :siren: EXAGGERATION FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT :siren: disclaimer but I guess I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

an skeleton posted:

Touch has grown on me, it took several listens. The whole album pretty much makes sense to me now, or at least is starting to. I would love for them to remix all of these songs, on some hopefully more housey stuff. Too much to hope for? Maybe. Nile Rodgers really killed it on guitar, btw.

Daft Punk straight up said in a radio interview that they plan to remix this album themselves.

• Locked thread