Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

legendaryRev
May 1, 2008

Soiled Meat
Holy crap, what a great OP! I've lived in central Florida all of my life, and usually make a couple of trips a year. I regards to changing/adding packages, you can still do it in the lobbies of the resorts, although only on the day of arrival, at least if you want to take advantage of the packages. You can't try to add a park hopper on day 3 if you've already been paying for individual passes for two days. I have to concur that the level of service is unprecedented. It's not like "most Hilton's are great, but X one has kinda crappy service. Everywhere inside Disney property has impeccable service, from the front desk to the janitors. Even in budget places like the All-Star resorts, the room might look like a motel in the way the place is laid out, but the linens are clean, and the grounds are immaculate. The biggest difference between properties is the quality of food, which is never bad. Even at the All-Stars, it might be burgers and sandwiches, but they're good burgers. Every tier above that just affords you better trappings.

WDW really spoils you for any other traveling, they are so on point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU