Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

My blood is red, white, and blue.

Riptor posted:

Awesome OP. It made me want to go back to Disney World

Random question that I figure you may know, since you seem to keep up on your Disney rumors. I remember reading years and years ago that there was a proposal for a fifth park with more intense rides (coasters, specifically) that would be themed all around the villains of Disney movies. Any truth to that? Or was that even a rumor?

Disney has 0 plans to build a fifth park right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

Is this thread purely Disney discussion or is it OK to talk about other Orlando area parks too? Because Universal just opened up their Springfield expansion and it looks pretty good.

I ate at Fast Food Boulevard earlier this year and Duff isn't bad, really hoppy though and not my kind of beer.

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

Braksgirl posted:

We're having fantastic luck with the bands working correctly. The problem we're having is that it is loving crowded. Fast Passes are gone before the parks are even open. It's insane.

Can't you reserve fast passes online now? I haven't been to WDW in like 8 months so I'm honestly not sure.

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

demonR6 posted:

I am in the I hate fast pass camp and firm believer that it has made the lines worse than they were before.

I feel like that's kinda the unspoken point of fastpass though. Because if you're in line, you're standing there waiting to get on a ride for 30 minutes to however long the queue is on average.

Whereas if you're in a "virtual" queue that fastpass creates, you're out spending money in the parks on food, beverage, or souvenirs. I've just always thought that fastpass was a way to make money first and foremost, and a way to improve some guest's experiences second.