Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Wanna see how much he was pressured by his brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Oh for gently caress sakes Facebook:

Could someone please prove this is the horseshit it is? Sooner the better. Thanks.

Nobody name Donna was killed.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Hello Twisty. This has been quite the evening for the people of Boston. Obama will probably have some boilerplate words to say, and then various news anchors can argue about whether or not they were good words.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life

Spacebump posted:

I think CNN may have made up the Terrorist 1 license plate. That would be ridiculous.

It would be one of those perfect "hiding in plain sight" things.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Feeling so good about how professional the police were during this whole thing. Just fantastic work all around.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Gee, you'd think it'd be common sense to want to capture the guy alive...

I'm just glad my expectations turned out to be completely false and they didn't just riddle the boat with holes until blood started coming out.

Jawidar
Feb 17, 2007
gently caress, imagine being that dude who looked into the boat and saw the most wanted guy on the planet.

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
So, whats the latest goons?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Amazing work by everyone involved, incredible that they were able to take this guy alive. Hopefully now there can be some understanding as to what inspired such a horrendous act, far better than another dead body and no answers.

There was a request for the older brothers boxing photos that have since been pulled, I still had the page open on my iMac so I did a 'Web Archive' save and uploaded the file here... I'm not really sure how you open it as clicking it in the browser doesn't work. Maybe someone else can help? The file is here - http://crucialweb.net/dickhead

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Could someone please prove this is the horseshit it is? Sooner the better. Thanks.

Fox news is not relevant.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Oh Hell No posted:

nevermind the hat, WHERE IS FUCKBOT
Thread could not have ended with a better post.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Why even bring it up if you know it's bullshit..

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
From that picture of the dude on his back with cops on him, he has blood on his face. It looks like he'd been doing this with a head wound of some kind.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Crasscrab posted:

Mad props to the robots, even if they were a little over aggressive regarding the elderly men.

Im more concerned about the Perimeter Lobsters

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Wanna carry this over from the last thread.

Please someone do this. :allears: Never wished I had an ounce of artistic talent so bad in my life.

I will do this thing here but probably not tonight.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Toasta posted:

Wow these reporters :stare:

They're just doing their job for democracy! You don't know how hard it is to be a reporter!

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

toby posted:

Hello Twisty. This has been quite the evening for the people of Boston. Obama will probably have some boilerplate words to say, and then various news anchors can argue about whether or not they were good words.

Thanks!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Can you guys imagine what that boat will become? Regardless of the bad juju that comes with it, it is now a piece of American History and will probably be protected or sold for a ton of money.

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN
I'd like to see some artwork of tactical bears and perimeter lobsters...

Suntory BOSS
Apr 17, 2006

Desperate Character posted:

President Obama is about to hold a press conference after this one

If there are any live stream links, please post them here!

Blindeye
Sep 22, 2006

I can't believe I kissed you!

Teddybear posted:

I can't believe that they got him alive. I'm stunned that they pulled it off.

They didn't exactly do a good job of lying low, honestly it feels like they were really trying to make a lot of commotion. The kid lasted as long as he did probably because he hid realizing how far over his head he was.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
what's the link for the presser?

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

I am a coked-up police stripperbot please dispense high fives and old men here.

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Kalli posted:

From the press conference right now: Hostage negotiation team tried to get him out of the boat, but he was not communicative.

Suspect is currently in serious condition at the hospital. Reported earlier as critical.

From the previous thread. No source on it yet but it appears consistent.

He doesn't look so good but maybe he'll make it.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
Quoting this from the last thread

quote:

Any word on where the kid was shot at or bleeding from? In the Picture it looks like from the face?

Reports are saying he has gunshot wounds in the neck and in the leg

Vice President
Jul 4, 2007

I'm number two around here.

Spacebump posted:

I think CNN may have made up the Terrorist 1 license plate. That would be ridiculous.

There's no way the DMV would let anyone get away with a "Terrorist" vanity plate.

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb
edit: removed pic since it was posted a few posts up

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

fletcher posted:

Obama to hold a press conference shortly.

Can't wait to see what he's got to say. I didn't get to see the last one he made about the Boston events.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Why even bring it up if you know it's bullshit..

Honestly?

Because people I usually respect are turning into truthers and screaming FALSE FLAG at everything today.

It's getting on my nerves.

Apologies for bringing it here.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
FYI guys noone cares about your dumbass Facebook friends posting insane False Flag poo poo.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

el burbo posted:

Anyone have a link to the press conference?

Here you go http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_of_Boston_Marathon

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet

Tricky Twisty posted:

So, whats the latest goons?

hey twisty

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Can someone post the link to the fundraiser for the fellow who lost his legs? That was way in the middle of the last thread.

Also, the Pittsburgh Penguins are fuuuuuuuuucked.

Ktik
Jul 10, 2004

This was an amazing recovery, and I really enjoyed listening to it, watching it, and all that today. I'm a little north of Boston, and really happy after tonight.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Is it just me or does anyone else want to punch every one of these reporters? These are all terrible questions

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Can't wait to see what he's got to say. I didn't get to see the last one he made about the Boston events.

He's probably going to say the bad man is bad

evanstheone
Jul 4, 2010
These reporters are awful.

Grouchy Smurf
Mar 12, 2012

"Interesting Quote"
-Interesting guy

anotherone posted:

Nobody name Donna was killed.

Also, what is more likely? That a news network hosed up and put the wrong picture up, or that there is a conspiracy involving thousands?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Priapus
Feb 17, 2007
I AM LITERALLY AND I MEAN LITERALLY A STUPID NAIVE SHELTERED IGNORANT DENSE AS FUCK WASTE OF SPACE. PLEASE IGNORE ANYTHING I SAY AS THEY ARE THE RAMBLINGS OF A DELUSIONAL FUCKWAD PS MY DICK IS VERY SMALL AND I PROBABLY HAVE NEVER USED IT im so very retarded
Glad this is over with.

I told y'all last night that it wasn't that Brown student last night. People thinking his family's posts were some sort of terrorism code words was surreal to watch.

• Locked thread