Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BuhamutZeo
Jun 1, 2011

beejay posted:

Gonna assume you are trolling at this point, but if a person honestly blew a bunch of people up and didn't mean to, they would probably turn themselves in as soon as possible, rather than participating in further murders and maimings while running from the law.

Unless your brother stopped you from doing so in whatever way he usually convinces you to do stupid poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BuhamutZeo
Jun 1, 2011

ethanol posted:

"Hey brother, I need you to walk five feet behind me and carry this backpack to the finish line and set it down. Don't look in the bag. It's full of jelly beans. I'll tell you what's in it, but don't look in the bag. This isn't weird at all, is it? Ok let's go." "Ok well brother now you know we killed some people, I'm glad it doesn't bother you and you can continue on your day as if nothing happened. Hell, go to a party brother. Ok brother, well looks like the police found us, we need to get our guns and grenades and sneak out, if we get made, we'll kill anybody in our way. I'm so glad you're completely ok with this brother." -FBI cell phone log

Uuuuh, more like...

"Hey man, wanna freak some people out? This bag'll go up with fuckin' ill fireworks in the middle of the marathon. It'll be sweet, bro!"

"Hey, HEY! Chill man, they don't know who we are, we're just a couple of faces in a crowd. Those stupid pigs'll never put it together. And don't you bring up that stupid giving up poo poo from earlier again. You stayin' with ME from now on!"

"gently caress- gently caress! Here they come, get ready! ... ... SHOOT! SHOOT! *bangbangbang* We need a ride- stop that fucka in the SUV! Right, now we gotta get back and get the rest. YES the rest!"

"Get the poo poo out of the closet. Yes I loving have more, don't ask me poo poo, we gotta go NOW. Here, keep this with you and you be sure to not let those pigs take you in alive. We do this TOGETHER! Nobody gonna take us apart!"

And from reports, it was the big brother throwing the bombs from the car, right?

I could kinda believe all this to be true. :smith:

And this poo poo with the boat? Man if I ran over my own brother I'd probably be crying in a boat shooting at the nearest thing to grab my attention too.

Edit: But don't get me wrong, toss him away for life.

BuhamutZeo
Jun 1, 2011

ethanol posted:

My dialogue is absolutely ridiculous and unbelievable and the fact that you just made one of your own and think it may be true is loving funny as hell.

Yeah, and I gave a version somewhat less ridiculous and more believable. :v:

ethanol posted:

Less ridiculous and more believable. ahahahahahahah

Are you ok?

BuhamutZeo fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Apr 20, 2013

BuhamutZeo
Jun 1, 2011

ethanol posted:

I will be after I stop laughing at you

What's funny about this?

BuhamutZeo
Jun 1, 2011

SybilVimes posted:

The problem is, the people that commit these atrocities usually aren't the type of people that would come out with a reason that would make sense to us - it's a form of bias I think, basically we're wanting to see them as rational actors with some sense, but by definition if you think 'lets blow up the marathon, it'll be shits n giggles bro', then you're not a rational actor.

And regarding the whole argument of him potentially being roped into it, it's certainly a possibility if you ignore all other evidence - when I was at school, I was roped into a "prank" that ended up with an attempted murder threat being thrown around. But the moment I realised that the 'prank' was a lot more serious than a prank, I backed off and attempted to get help for the victim. His tweets are truly damning that he either did not take it seriously in any way or that he was sociopathic at this point. Now, there COULD be an argument that he could have been in shock and didn't take it seriously because of de-realization, but that couldn't really have lasted 4 days.

You're right, gently caress him and the horse he could have rode out on.

• Locked thread