Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Bro Enlai posted:

Is something like this what you're looking for?

This is great. Just needs a few perimeter lobsters and maybe sergeants Feedback and Fury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Young Freud posted:

And Kevin "In-And-Out" Brennan.

That's "In-And-Out Real Quick" :mad:

Also, yes. Definitely needs him.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Gonz posted:

I don't want to be stopped while jogging and have machines take my clothes off and molest me.

So you'd ruin it for the rest of us? :mad:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Godholio posted:

Something about this 19 year old's life being ruined, I guess.

Being ruined? He did it to himself.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Cholmondeley posted:

If we can't celebrate the little man in the boat getting fingered, what can we celebrate ?

And by robots no less!

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

bow chicka wow wow posted:

The part of the last thread where everyone believed Sunil's family's posts on that Facebook page were some kind of secret terrorist code because they said the word "backpack" once was absolutely astonishing. Like, I thought I stepped into an alternate dimension of poo poo posting.

For my part in that I feel pretty stupid about now, but hey it was a crazy night!

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Butt Soup Barnes posted:

Was there any official statement on the whole old man deadman switch robot debacle?

The robot was quoted as saying "now go clean yourself up" before throwing cab fare at him.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

e: ^^^ Or that. Knew it was around there somewhere.

vickser posted:

So where exactly were these guys born?

One in like Turkmenistan (I think), and the other I have no idea. Not Chechnya though, if I recall.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

DevilCat posted:

+ lobsters, tactical bear, hashtag

This is beautiful. :love:

e: I'd be willing to chip in toward you sending that one to the BPD with a note saying "That'll do, pigs. That'll do."

ReidRansom fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Apr 21, 2013

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

Not that I was particularly presenting it as a negative, but I told people in Japan that the stereotypes they have about Americans are mostly the same stereotypes we have of Texans.

And of course they're just as ridiculous and generally untrue. Americans are as well behaved abroad as any other group, and any dumb poo poo is as likely to come from any other state as it is Texas.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

jadebullet posted:

So I have just read that they have decided not to give him his Miranda Rights before they question him.

I am sorry, but I do not agree with this at all. Not only is it against the our very laws, but it is stupid as hell. I mean lets just say that they go through with this and he survives. I am pretty sure that technically he could walk due to improper procedure being carried out. ...

This has been covered at length in both this thread and the one in DnD. There's no chance he's going to walk on improper procedure, his rights are still intact, and in any case he probably wasn't in any condition to understand anything at the point of his capture anyhow.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Spoeank posted:

Hey guys I heard some woman named Miranda said they were right, but some said that they were enemies and combative? Or something? Sorry I can't loving read.

No, I heard they asked him "You're Miranda, right?", but he said no and they had to let him go because he wasn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Xandu posted:

Has anybody said what their uncle does for a living?

Pretty sure I heard Hannity call him a drunk, though strictly speaking that's not actually an occupation.

• Locked thread