Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding
Bought Fire Pro Returns this morning. The first match I simulated was Goldberg vs Gillberg in which Gillberg managed to last 15 minutes and bloody Goldberg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

I wish we could just get an expertly programmed version of TEW on something like Steam. :negative:

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

KungFu Grip posted:

King and Cole for the normal matches.

"Squeezing down on the head..."

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

It sounds like they had someone record additional names for the create a title and they just sound weird when mixed with the ones recorded by Justin Roberts (?)

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

MisterGBH posted:

So Hero, Barretta, Smith but whose the rest?

Funny thing is that when I tried a GIS on the picture, I mostly got photos of zebra print bikini bottoms due to the WWE logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

What would be a fair starting level of cash, popularity, and prestige when starting a game of TEW with a new promotion aside from doing the New Game->High Reputation User->Start Promotion start?

Edit: Perhaps the better question is "What's the best modern setting mod?"

Mayostard fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jul 24, 2014

• Locked thread