Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

How do you trade PS2 Classic saves? I love playing FPWR but never used anything besides the default roster because it was too time consuming to make a CAW or download them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

I don't bother with strikes in the game or weapons. The best way is usually to walk backwards until the AI joins you in the same "plane," then smack them at the correct distance.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

FPR always surprises me. Just had a match where Bob Sapp KO'd a non-legal man in a tag match with one punch while the dude was just chilling on the apron in the corner.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

I'd be down to make a sweet caw for a wrestlehut efed tourney.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

Jefferoo posted:

Any crazy/good Fire Pro matches on Youtube? Not having much luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMvYjSDTmDo

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

Is there a trick to getting saves copied over to the ps3? I downloaded the DJKM pack to a usb key and copied it over the data for fire pro that was already on my ps3 but I dont see any changes.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

it worked but like someone else mentioned earlier i have no idea why, this was after copying and recopying, redownloading the data, trying memory cards, restarting etc...

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

I'm not sure how but I managed to download a free version of Wrestling Revolution on a friends iPad. It had advertisements and the roster/exhibition mode all opened up. On a different iPad though I can't seem to find it, I only get the locked free versions and the paid ones. Do different apps show up based on what iPad you are using? (older vs newer)

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

Andre, Vader, Cro-Cop and Bob Sapp are pretty much the default FPR dream team. I am not sure if they can be defeated by most of the default legends.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

simosimo posted:

What can you do to squeeze a bit more out of Fire Pro? I do a few singles then turn the game off, not out of boredom but like roaming around in GTA, it's fun, but without a greater goal it's for nothing [other than entertainment]. If only they made a newer game with career mode / attires for caws / online :(

I like to pit the best fire pro guys (Sapp, Vader, Cro-Cop, etc..) in handicap matches so see many people they can take out by themselves. Also, a fun match to make is a timed battle royale, set everyone to one minute and then Hogan, McMahon or HHH to like 15 minutes so they come out and bury everyone.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

Does the PSN version of Fire Pro support 8 players or was that only a ps2 dual multitap deal? I don't want to ask people to bring extra controllers if you can only have four people play at once.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

Well Google says the PS3 only supports 7 controllers anyways. It almost makes me want to buy four more controllers/multitap for my ps2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

simosimo posted:

WWE 2k15 Footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyn8MxN2-l8

I mean MDickie's new game.

I tried those big battles in his old game but they'd crap out all the time.

• Locked thread