Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
The lack of love for Wrestling Revolution HD in the OP really goes to show how much John Cena hates the Indies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
So for Fire Pro is there anything like a career/universe mode similar to Wrestling Revolution? Any sorta craziness to it?

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
I'm so sorry simosimo is having such a terrible time in Wrestling Revolution HD.

I just "accidentally" killed Tommy Dreamer at the end of a 6 man gauntlet elimination match. Whoops! And got a hefty bonus to my paycheck as well, apparently!

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Any crazy/good Fire Pro matches on Youtube? Not having much luck.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

I meant one with like, murder and landmines and fire and poo poo, but okay. Until I see otherwise I'm claiming MDickie supremacy.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Buying WWE '13 tomorrow. Is the CAW stuff as amazing as I hear? Is the DLC worth it?

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Losing my loving mind with the Community Creations on WWE '13 for 360. Already downloaded 50 wrestlers, downloading a bunch of arenas, losing my loving mind. Good god, it's like a loving wrestling historical archive of nonsense.

Gonna make Emma fight Sara Del Rey for the ECW Hardcore Title in the NJPW Wrestle Kingdom arena. I think.

e: Doing a 40-man Royal Rumble with all the CAWs I downloaded. Paul Heyman just eliminated Brock Lesnar and is now trying to pick a fight with CM Punk '13, who is in the middle of trying to eliminate JBL. This is magical.

e2: Entrant #37, Brad Maddox, won the Royal Rumble after narrowly defeating Entrants #34, Macho Man Randy Savage and #40, Dean Ambrose. This is the best $60 I have ever, ever loving spent.

e3: Just searched "Joshi," have found the mecca.

e4: Started a new Universe, first match Colt Cabana is debuting on RAW. Truly a dreamworld.

Jefferoo fucked around with this message at 14:01 on May 1, 2013

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Can anyone make some good reccomendations for CAWs and what not on WWE 13 for 360? Been messing around going off the top charts and a few searches, but not as satisfied as I feel like I could be.

I'm probably going to use Universe Mode to just make a straight up Joshi division, no idea what else.

Jefferoo fucked around with this message at 21:18 on May 2, 2013

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
WWE '13 update: Nakamura from NJPW who is my current Senpai Girls Pro Men's Champion in Universe Mode just interfered in a Rock vs. Cena match on Main Event, delivering finishers on both of them and ending the match in a no-contest. Amazing.

Also William Regal just squashed Biker Taker by submission on the opening of Smackdown. Then at Extreme Rules, Team Rhodes Scholars beat Hell No for the Tag titles, then Rhodes beat Wade for the IC title in a single night. Amazing.

Jefferoo fucked around with this message at 02:57 on May 5, 2013

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
I wrote MDickie an email a while back detailing how a couple things in Wrestling Revolution HD were utterly broken, and in his new update it looks like he improved on them - the post-match Twitter feed has some new content and the cage A.I. has been improved, apparently. What a weird loving game.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
In my quest to create a truly extreme ECW, I have found CAWs for Brock from Pokemon, who enters to The Rock's theme, as well as a humanized Charmander and Pikachu. Finally, a heel stable to be reckoned with.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
If anyone is out of the loop, MDickie's Wrestling Revolution HD for the iPad has updated, with a bunch more polish and features - including thumbtacks, new weapons and furniture, and you can even bring a gun to the ring. Next update will let you shoot it, but for now, you can pistol whip someone to death. There's also a bunch more mid-match events and the AI's been touched up a bit. Well worth picking up for the insanity.

e: Vince McMahon threatened me in the garage of cs_office that if I didn't give him $22k he'd beat me up. Yeah, that happened.

Jefferoo fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jun 7, 2013

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Giant Bomb Dot Com has an Ultimate Warrior interview. It falls apart at the end, but hey, he tried.

http://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/interview-dumptruck/

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

Nut Bunnies posted:

They'll probably use You're Gonna Pay if I had to guess

What are you talking about, Fred Durst loves fighting games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGfNLg2g4rw

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
People playing RAW 2, is the funniest loving thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-C-PHf_Rm8

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

John Cena drag racing game on iOS.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Apparently you can just make a belt of wrestler's faces.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
gently caress, that looks way too good. Damnit, I swore I wasn't going to buy another Yukes game!

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

Dr. Ohnoman posted:

Nerfing the custom finishers sounds like pretty terrible bullshit, I didn't play 13 and haven't really followed these games in a while so I didn't know they had done that. I had so much fun playing as Super Dragon and murdering people with increasingly ridiculous variations of the Psycho Driver in SVR2010 and WWE 12. :saddowns:

Eh, I mean I got '13 long after release and I was searching for custom finishers, and one of the most popular ones was just called "hacked" and another "broken," so I can live with that nerfing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

projecthalaxy posted:

To illustrate how easy a target it is, there is a bit where a teenage boy is legitimately rammed at noticeable speed by a Camaro for the purpose of advancing a CAW machinima storyline.

Yeah, uh, can I get a link to this? At all?

• Locked thread