Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt In The Wound
Oct 25, 2005

Hand Jobber Extraordinare
I don't have a Playstation 3, I do however have a PS2, FPR, and that one recommended USB voodoo device that allowed for save files to be put onto memory cards and then wrestlers copied. Now I'm not too knowledgeable of this whole thing, but is there any reason why the 2013 starter pack or similar new files would not be compatible with the old way of going about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt In The Wound
Oct 25, 2005

Hand Jobber Extraordinare

Rodney the Piper posted:

I have FPR for the PS2; is there any easy way to transfer these roster saves to a memory card?

I'm familiar with doing it through the use of an Action Replay Max. It comes with a disc and a flash drive, you put the roster save file on the flash drive then plug it into the front of the PS2 and you can use the disc to transfer the file from the flash drive to the memory card. Jack Krauser's link to the fireproclub a few pages back ( http://www.fireproclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26684 ) has the .MAX file in the first post which could be used in this way.

• Locked thread