Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

I don't like drinking during the day. Beer for me starts at dusk, just as the color changes and the day is slowly fading away. Like Hemingway said, drinking is a way to end the day.

Well, maybe I don't feel like poo poo up until that point, but I feel so much better after that point. The warmth and comfort, being normal and welcomed again. I loving break my back all day long, I deserve to feel good on my own time. This can's done, on to the next...

Goonspeed you goony loving bastards. Goonspeed indeed, goonsir. Goon to meet you, great goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

I can't tell if this is the lamest banme ever or what?

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007

Talk shit? Get hit.

I drank in the morning 4 times last week

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Oh yeah.

beer

Dracneir
Oct 11, 2009

HAHA I TOOK AWAY YOUR SPAESS MAREENE AVATAR FAGGOT :QQ: SOME MORE

What type of beer makes you feel appreciated the most, OP?

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah

Faggots and posers drink beer. Real alcoholics drink alcohol. Get the gently caress out.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

I can't tell if this is the lamest banme ever or what?

Gooned to meet you, goonsir.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

drinking a beer right now

it rules

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

Hydrogen Oxide posted:

Faggots and posers drink beer. Real alcoholics drink alcohol. Get the gently caress out.

The only homosexuals I know actually really love vodka, so I'd say that disproves that theory

HogX
Aug 16, 2008

I'm not a huge fan of beer, but to be fair I haven't tried many.

Also gently caress you OP. Your banme is lame. Not ONE picture of goatse.

Unhinged Vulcan
Jan 5, 2012

Twat McTwatterson posted:

I don't like drinking during the day. Beer for me starts at dusk, just as the color changes and the day is slowly fading away. Like Hemingway said, drinking is a way to end the day.

Well, maybe I don't feel like poo poo up until that point, but I feel so much better after that point. The warmth and comfort, being normal and welcomed again. I loving break my back all day long, I deserve to feel good on my own time. This can's done, on to the next...

Goonspeed you goony loving bastards. Goonspeed indeed, goonsir. Goon to meet you, great goon.

Drink more,
post less.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Hydrogen Oxide posted:

My university's chemistry lab has a liquor license so it can acquire the extremely pure ethanol necessary for certain experiments. Usually they use alcohol that's buttered with denatonium, but sometimes you need the pure chemical.

MrPockets
Feb 1, 2006

Fleece lining?
Fuhgeddaboudit!

Corny posted:

drinking a beer right now

it rules

Sup beer drinkin' buddy!

I decided to crack open a Bud Light Platinum tonight. I usually save the good poo poo for special occasions, but gently caress it, this thread inspired me.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Oh yeah.

Hydrogen Oxide posted:

it this you

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

I recommend cracking open a milk. Nice sweet sugar + protein ought to make you feel good.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a virtual My Little Pony avatar"

MrPockets posted:

Sup beer drinkin' buddy!

I decided to crack open a Bud Light Platinum tonight. I usually save the good poo poo for special occasions, but gently caress it, this thread inspired me.

I'm so happy the Bud Light Lime-A-Rita's a thing now, I'm going to buy a case just for you OP

HogX
Aug 16, 2008

I like to add a splash of chocolate syrup to my milk. I call it the 'chocolate milk.'

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Is it true that Hemingway blew his brains out from being sober for 2 months? Or is this an urban legend?

Is it true that Pat Summerall had a fully functioning liver?

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

Bash Ironfist posted:

I like to add a splash of chocolate syrup to my milk. I call it the 'chocolate milk.'

Get this to the patent office immediately its god drat genius

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

So being drunk makes you feel good very interesting find goonsire.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Instead of drinking beer you could just piss into your own mouth. Same difference at the end of the day. Or you could piss into a glass with ice, or just put it in the fridge for a bit before drinking. Whatever.

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah

Sid Vicious posted:

The only homosexuals I know actually really love vodka, so I'd say that disproves that theory

Sounds like you know a bunch of gay alcoholics.

Philthy posted:

it this you

The only thing I know about PBR is that it's hipster beer, and therefore not alcohol. Do you think that's me motherfucker?

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

Hydrogen Oxide posted:

Sounds like you know a bunch of gay alcoholics.

The only thing I know about PBR is that it's hipster beer, and therefore not alcohol. Do you think that's me motherfucker?

it this you

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah

Sid Vicious posted:

it this you

it am me

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Harrower posted:

. Or you could piss into a glass with ice, or just put it in the fridge for a bit before drinking..

With ice? What the gently caress is wrong with you?

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Underwhelmed posted:

With ice? What the gently caress is wrong with you?

Hey, I don't judge you. Get off my back old man.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

I never feel like poo poo because I'm constantly drinking. Life is but a dream.

Turd Nelson
Nov 21, 2008

A wise man once said that beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

I found this beer called Genesee. It's 1.39 for 24oz can and it tastes like poo poo.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Well, beer is pretty great.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

beer is not good for you, it makes you fat and gross and gay and a sodomite and

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

maybe i'm just too demanding

I Got Dick Ants

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

This thread sucks balls and I'm honesty too belligerent to properly moderate it

HogX
Aug 16, 2008

Call Me Abey posted:

I Got Dick Ants

The treatment is to drink beer until the alcohol in your system kills 'em off.

edit: Or just piss them out of your dick. Wait are they IN your dick or just on it?

Lord Binky
Jun 4, 2006

shadowy nessa egg undresses you with magical eyes

Please give me some whiskey, so I might drink it

Scheme
Jul 31, 2005

Unfortunately I understand you OP, more than you'll ever know.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

Like I could just gas the thread, but then what

He won't learn

You won't learn

Y'all need to learn

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Twat McTwatterson posted:

Is it true that Hemingway blew his brains out from being sober for 2 months? Or is this an urban legend?

Hemingway was given ECT (shock therapy) for severe depression, and the most common theory is he killed himself because he claimed the ECT damaged his memory and destroyed his ability to write.

Irsh
Dec 23, 2010

Call Me Abey posted:

Like I could just gas the thread, but then what

He won't learn

You won't learn

Y'all need to learn

Some goons learn best from challenges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002