Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Change came to America on November the 4th, 2008, in the form of an unassuming Senator from the state of Illinois.

:siren: The game is now available! :siren:

Drivers

AMD: http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/amd_catalyst_13_5_beta_2_download.html
NVIDIA: http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/geforce_320_14_beta_driver_download.html

Performance

Performance is reported to be good on both consoles.
AMD users should disable PhysX.
NVIDIA users should follow the 'Optimal Playable Settings' guide at http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/metro-last-light-graphics-breakdown-and-performance-guide
In general, SSAA, Tesselation and Advanced PhysX are computationally expensive options.

The FOV is so low, I literally vomited in my gas mask

A patch to address this issue has been pushed out on Steam. Find your user.cfg file in %LOCALAPPDATA%\4A Games\Metro LL\ and modify the following attribute:

r_base_fov

Note that this is the vertical FOV; default is 50.625.

pre:
Desired Horizontal    |     Vertical
80                    |     56
85                    |     60
90                    |     65
Note that this may introduce minor graphical artifacts as your FOV is now larger than the developers initially intended.

Notes on Ranger Hardcore Mode
  • there doesn't appear to be a way to check total ammo/number of filters outside of hub stations
  • total ammo capacity is fairly low
  • the only way to determine if you've loaded dirty/MGR is by looking at the magazine; you may switch between the two by holding the reload key
  • you may switch between secondary weapons using the weapon switch button; this brings up an invisible radial menu and you must then rely on the sound to determine which weapon you've selected (mouse left for grenades, mouse up for knives, mouse right for incendiary)
  • thrown weapons are thrown using the 'Secondary' key; holding the key instead of pressing it will allow you to see what you have equipped so you don't accidentally try to ninja some dude by throwing a grenade at his back
  • there are no QTE prompts, but mashing the use key during "hey this seems like a QTE" scenes seems to do the trick
  • you can incapacitate NPCs by holding the use key and brutally murder them by holding the melee key
  • you only get two weapons
  • be aware that many keys have an alternate function when held instead of pressed (e.g., press lamp key to turn on lamp; hold lamp key to bring up charger or press journal key to bring out you lighter; hold journal key to actually take out your journal/compass)

Is it it any good?! A review in 3 acts

If you liked the atmosphere in 2033, there's much more to love in LL -- the world feels both fuller and darker and there's some real diversity in the people and in the stations that was largely absent in 2033. And if you liked the atmosphere in 2033, but didn't like the stealth and combat, well, in LL, the stealth is buttery smooth and the combat is viscerally satisfying. As the Metro weapon vendors would say, "Recommended!"

:siren: We now return you to your pre-release content! :siren:

What is Metro: Last Light?

The sequel to Metro 2033. Metro 2033 was a post-apocalyptic FPS based on a novel of the same name by Дми́трий Алексе́евич Глухо́вский (roughly transliterated as Bob); Metro: Last Light features an all new story penned by same.

Developed by 4A Games and published by Deep Silver, Metro: Last Light promises an experience positively brimming with atmosphere (of the bleak and post-apocalyptic variety) and action (of the survival horror variety).

Who is 4A Games?

An Eastern European video game developer that was founded by former employees of GSC (of STALKER fame).

Great, so what's the gameplay in M:LL like?

As Hunter is wont to say, if it's hostile, you kill it. Alternatively, it's a mostly linear story-driven FPS set in the Metro tunnels beneath the post-apocalyptic city of Moscow. The game allows the player to approach combat situations with stealth or.. not.. all while contending with a hostile environment which would just as soon see the player dead.

Popular features carried over from the original.
  • frankenweapons
  • military grade rounds as currency
  • non-combat hub stations
  • hand-cranked dynamos to power your gadgets
  • gas mask/filter management
  • moral points
New features of note.
  • As simulation integrity is extremely important to 4A Games, 4A has implemented the world's most advanced face mask wiping mechanic ever encountered in a video game. Behind the wipe mechanic lies a complex Newtonian fluid simulation that fully considers viscosity, shear stress and strain rate to produce a fluid simulation of unparalleled fidelity. Wipe away that gore and viscera secure in the knowledge that you're doing it right!
  • All weapons may now be arbitrarily customized with a wide variety of stocks, scopes, barrels, suppressors, etc.
  • An all new digital watch promises to transform filter management into something more remotely comprehensible; the watch also includes a new light meter which promises to transform stealth into something a bit more intuitive.
The story so far.

The protagonist, Arytom of Exhibition station, has come face to face with the threat posed by the Dark Ones. His travels have taken him from the blasted wastelands of the surface to an abandoned top-secret military facility (known as D6) buried deep beneath the ruins of Moscow. Armed with the secrets of D6, Artyom must decide the fate of an entire people.

Blah, blah, I played the original. So, which ending is considered canonical?

The bad one. You really did it! You maniac! You blew it up! Evidently, metrics revealed that most players were dicks.

What happens now?

With the discovery of D6 and the terrible secrets contained within (primarily amoebas - you know what I'm talking about), total war between the factions of the Reich, the Red Line, Hanza and the Rangers seems all but inevitable.

Reich, Red Line, Hanza, Rangers?

Factions within the Metro.
  • The Reich are Russian ultra-nationalists; your garden-variety fascists.
  • The Red Line are communists who reminisce fondly on the days of Stalin.
  • Hanza (short for the Hanseatic League) are western-style capitalists; also dicks.
  • The Rangers (based out of Polis station), meanwhile, are elite soldiers who have taken it upon themselves to protect the Metro from all threats internal and external. You play as a ranger.
Wait, what's the terrible secret of D6?

President Putin has survived the devastation that man has wrought upon the Earth. Now, after 20 years, alone and lost in the dark, Putin is stirring... and he's grown hungry. This is thought to be the biological doomsday weapon that is referred to in some of the earlier trailers.

IMDB says Nolan North and Patton Oswalt are VAs in M:LL?

Apparently. Artyom is no longer a silent protagonist, but will instead be voiced by Patton Oswalt. The character of Arytom has been slightly retconned to reflect this new direction; Artyom is now a bumbling but well-intentioned ticket checker who is thrust into a desperate battle for the fate of humanity and must rely on his easy charm and folksy wisdom to win the day.

On the technical side, I heard Metro 2033 was poorly optimized/a bit buggy.

So goes the conventional wisdom (it's debatable -- the AI was occasionally inscrutable and the DX11 features were extremely expensive), but whatever the case, 4A has assured us that the latest iteration of the 4A Engine is the most optimized and polished version to date.

OK, but I heard you need a Titan to run M:LL.

This is accurate; no quarter will be given to those with inferior hardware. Alternatively, check out the specs here: Recommended PC Specs

When?

NA release on May 14; EU on May 17.

On what?

PC, PS360.

I'm a little short on rubles...

M:LL is 10% off on Steam for users who own Metro 2033
M:LL is $37.50 on GMG (use code: GMG25-5GT67-87HJ9, good till 5/10)

P.S., what about Ranger Mode?

Without getting into the whole THQ/DS pre-order debacle, Ranger Mode (a hardcore mode that eliminates the HUD and enhances the survival aspects of the game) is a preorder DLC that comes free with all pre-order copies of the game. Those who elect not to pre-order will regrettably have to purchase Ranger Mode as a separate DLC should they wish to experience M:LL as the invisible watchers intended.

Gameplay Trailer
http://www.gamespot.com/metro-last-...utesInTheSwampW

Live Action Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mON5WmA5REk

Ranger Survival Guide
Part I: The World of Metro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwJXgb3G508
Part II: Enemy Danger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4WSE4za6VE
Part III: Weapons and Inventory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAMI0fiJqY4

Redemption Trailer (slightly spoilery if you played the first game)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV3cY0InnF0

And behind advanced cloth simulation #3...
A NEW CAR!!!

A taste of survival horror...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV5XInC79GE

The ice is melting..

The sun is shining..

Tailgate party (reference lost on Europeans)!

Get those MGR ready..

Leb fucked around with this message at 20:12 on May 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I'm really excited for this game but just the menu screen of Metro 2033 brought my old computer to its knees. My new one could play it just fine though and I unfortunately got the bad ending.

This seems like it's more focused on fighting among humans. Is there an overarching threat this time or is it just a continuation of the hosed up recreation of the eastern front?

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Honestly, I only picked up Metro 2033 because it was four bucks on Steam at one point. I've played very little of it, because there was some weird video stuttering I couldn't fully eliminate (though I got rid of it in the vast majority of the game) and the game didn't feel terribly... fluid, for lack of a better term. It felt very free-to-play shooter where everything was just a little off from what I was used to. The story was interesting, but it just wasn't enough to make a lazy, self-righteous dickbag like me put up with the little things that irked me.

Are there any signs of whether Last Light is going to be a bit more polished and smooth than its predecessor? I have to admit despite my issues with the last one, Last Light still intrigues me. :downs:

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

(he's got a good thing going)

Zaodai posted:

Are there any signs of whether Last Light is going to be a bit more polished and smooth than its predecessor? I have to admit despite my issues with the last one, Last Light still intrigues me. :downs:

"More polished and smooth" seems to be the consistent message. At least, that's what a lot of the interviews have emphasized. I'm looking forward to it, though I'm worried that Ranger mode might not get as much love as just a preorder bonus.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
Why can't metro 2034 get published before this releases? :(

I'm still excited as hell for this game. Pre-ordered on steam because I am a drone for those silly pre-order items. I also really enjoy ranger mode in 2033 so I guess that may have been a deciding factor.

I have to say, I read 2033's book after playing the game and I was rather disappointed in it. I don't know if the game blew me away that much or the book was such a different approach/theme with life in the metro.

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo
So wait, the top difficulty level comes as a pre-order DLC? What? :psyduck:

This is one of those games I'll most likely pre-order anyway, but that is a pretty damned scummy thing to do. What's next? Ability to save your games, only $10 if you pre-order today!

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Fewd posted:

So wait, the top difficulty level comes as a pre-order DLC? What? :psyduck:

This is one of those games I'll most likely pre-order anyway, but that is a pretty damned scummy thing to do. What's next? Ability to save your games, only $10 if you pre-order today!

As I recall, Ranger Mode isn't specifically a difficulty. Consider it like Survival Mode in the Fallout games, where you had to manage your hydration and poo poo. It's more of a different game mode than a different difficulty.

[EDIT] Though I don't disagree with your general point.

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

Scyron posted:

I have to say, I read 2033's book after playing the game and I was rather disappointed in it. I don't know if the game blew me away that much or the book was such a different approach/theme with life in the metro.

It was the same way for me. I think it's a combination of those two. The book makes you feel a huge lack of agency (much more so than a normal book would just by being linear). Unexpected things do happen in the game, but the book is just chapter after chapter of "he's captured and prisoner," "the tunnel is eating him," "now he's shoveling poo poo for a week," "Artyom really should be dead by now," "...and he was the only survivor, again." Emphasizing a lack of agency is a really good and valid way of building a bleak atmosphere... but the game built an equal or superior Metro and preserved player agency throughout the game. (Even through all those "and then you fall through loose floorboards" cutscenes.)

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I'm unbelievably excited for this, and I think if it's basically metro 2033 but slightly improved it'll be my goty.

Also from what I've read of it the english translation of the first book is really bad, so some of the impact might be lost.

Rupert of Hentzau
Nov 23, 2005
Victim of gross furniture discourtesy.

hopterque posted:

Also from what I've read of it the english translation of the first book is really bad, so some of the impact might be lost.
Yeah, this. I had to put it down halfway through because I couldn't take the awful translation any more. Of course it could be just as bad in the original Russian, but referring to literally every single gun in the book as a "machine gun" reflects a twelve year-old's level of writing ability.

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

hopterque posted:

That... makes a lot of sense. I genuinely could not understand some stuff about... should I spoiler the book? Some stuff about a large hidden tribe somewhere of cannibals that all accessed the main tunnels through a single small duct in the roof of something and had thousands of darts of an instantly killing neurotoxin? And they worshipped a worm? And all of them ate by stealing a person every few weeks? I pretty much lost all awareness of where the characters were and why and how.

On a different note, I just watched the Ranger Survival Guide videos. There are spiders now :ohdear:

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Oh man, so excited for this. I enjoyed 2033 and I'm sad I couldn't get a copy for my PS3.

No idea if it'll be digital download on PS3?

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Zaodai posted:

As I recall, Ranger Mode isn't specifically a difficulty. Consider it like Survival Mode in the Fallout games, where you had to manage your hydration and poo poo. It's more of a different game mode than a different difficulty.

[EDIT] Though I don't disagree with your general point.

Yeah, in Metro 2033 it upped the damage and lowered the health on everything while making ammo very scarce. I thought the game was really boring before they added that difficulty so it's pretty weird that they're locking it behind DLC for people buying it later.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I am a bit of a weirdo I guess because 2033 is one of my favorite games of all time.

Might have something to do with the fact that I love Russian stuff and the fact that my computer ran it on max without a hiccup.

I am between jobs at the moment and not being able to afford LL on release is bumming me out really hard.

gently caress yeah, Aртём.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

2033 on Ranger Hardcore is the champagne of linear FPS. Hope they can do it again.

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
Metro 2033 was one of my favorite games, ever ever. Ever.
I'm surprised people are saying they didn't like the book as much, the book was great. It was a less gamey more depressing realism and focus on the psychological fuckery of the metro on the people, I loved the hell out of it.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I loved Metro 2033 so I'm pretty excited for this, but as others have mentioned it's incredibly stupid that Ranger mode is a preorder bonus because it was basically half the reason the first game was so good. It removed your HUD so you had to use the viewmodel and stuff to actually tell how much ammo you had unless you took a moment to do a manual ammo check, and it rebalanced all the damage and amounts of ammo you would find. The result was that everything died faster but you had to make every shot count.

I wanted to read the book but the general consensus I got from reviews was that it's very good in Russian, but its English translation is bad. I don't know Russian so I figured it would be better to preserve my more positive impression of the setting.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Metro 2033 was a brilliant game with tons of atmosphere and a great interface (or lack thereof), and it was great looking to boot. I'm super looking forward to this game, and it's even more exciting knowing that unlike the first time I played Metro 2033, I've got a rig that's considered "optimal." This is going to be a gorgeous experience at the very least, and an awesome story-based FPS like the original if they've spent all these years right.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
So is this game going to have a Russian voicetrack? I watched an LP of the first game in English, but when I finally played myself it was in Russian, and I thought it was nice to hear the same game in two different ways.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Pepsi-Tan posted:

I'm surprised people are saying they didn't like the book as much, the book was great. It was a less gamey more depressing realism and focus on the psychological fuckery of the metro on the people, I loved the hell out of it.

The most brutal part of the book are the markets and Artyom's reactions to them at the beginning and then again halfway through the novel. At the beginning, Artyom reacts to how everyone uses bullets to pay for food and clothing, like in the game, and is disgusted by it, comparing it to trading lives, and notes how many lives it'd take to pay for a lovely hunk of pork, or how a nice coat is on sale and only twelve lives today. By the halfway point he spends nearly all his ammo, dozens of lives, on a meal and a load of booze in what qualifies as a good place in the metro and doesn't think twice about it. Don't read Metro 2033 if you want to feel happiness for a while.

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Apr 26, 2013

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
I was never terribly into the first game but I liked it for what it was. This game making a difficulty level into DLC though is so retarded that I'll never buy it. The only other game I know of that did something like that was Sonic 2006 and even that had the excuse of it being Sonic 2006.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
Artyom wasn't really a silent protagonist in the first game. He did all of the narration, after all.

Also I think ranger mode was actual paid for DLC in the console versions, so it's not surprising (if a little lame).

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

quote:

Also I think ranger mode was actual paid for DLC in the console versions, so it's not surprising (if a little lame).

It was, and it also came with the volt driver and some shotgun or turret thing I didn't use because the volt driver was pretty much the best weapon in the game.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Cityinthesea posted:

Artyom wasn't really a silent protagonist in the first game. He did all of the narration, after all.
One of my favorite moments in the game is Artyom's quiet "gently caress" when it looks like he is going to be crushed under a runaway railway car, it was really refreshing after so many silent protagonists.

There was a good Let's Play of Metro 2033, that might be useful for someone out there. Full disclosure, I was involved in a very minor way and the video below is mine as well.

There were also many great conversations between NPCs, most are lifted from the book. Great stuff for building atmosphere, and some are legitimately spooky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYYFexAMBaw&t=132s

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009
My biggest problem with Last Light right now is it doesn't seem like the engine is optimized that much better from 2033. My current computer can barely run that game without running into a ton of input lag on highest settings. Was really hoping that would be improved but the Titan requirement doesn't leave me with much hope.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

VarXX posted:

My biggest problem with Last Light right now is it doesn't seem like the engine is optimized that much better from 2033. My current computer can barely run that game without running into a ton of input lag on highest settings. Was really hoping that would be improved but the Titan requirement doesn't leave me with much hope.

To be fair, the titan is their recommendation for running the game at max settings with everything enabled, not just a normal "recommended" setting.

e: I'm assuming this included physx and whatever else, so running all that off the same card is gonna be pretty insane.

VVVV I forgot it was gonna have 3d stuff, at which point I doubt we're talking 60 fps even with a titan.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Apr 26, 2013

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

hopterque posted:

To be fair, the titan is their recommendation for running the game at max settings with everything enabled, not just a normal "recommended" setting.

e: I'm assuming this included physx and whatever else, so running all that off the same card is gonna be pretty insane.

Everything enabled includes running it on a 120hz monitor for 3D stuff.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

havenwaters posted:

They straight up recommend a 690 for that as the only single card (technically) that can run it decently on 3D settings, remember that a single 690 is still a fair bit more powerful than a Titan, but honestly, if it's anything like the original, if you want to even bother playing it 3D with max settings, you'll need something obscene like two Titans.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
After seeing the last trailer video ( It was a while ago I admit ) I hope the game still has the balance between human enemies and freaky mutants, as well as the interesting enviroments.

If this game gets turned into CoD in blurry-textured subways, it will be a goddamn disappointment. :negative:

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Momomo posted:

So is this game going to have a Russian voicetrack? I watched an LP of the first game in English, but when I finally played myself it was in Russian, and I thought it was nice to hear the same game in two different ways.

It does have a Russian voice track.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

It does have a Russian voice track.

Are they going to subtitle all the incidental dialogue this time? They didn't in 2033 and that was what kept me from using it then.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

RBA Starblade posted:

Are they going to subtitle all the incidental dialogue this time? They didn't in 2033 and that was what kept me from using it then.

Unfortunately not. Much of the ambient dialogue is unsubtitled. Sorry. :(

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009

havenwaters posted:

That means I'll need a Titan :smithicide:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

VarXX posted:

That means I'll need a Titan :smithicide:

I sincerely doubt this, you'd need more, the optimal system requirements are already higher than those of Crysis 3's, and the Titan is already not too hot on Crysis 3 maxed out (you get around 40-50FPS at best).
I'm assuming the 3D system reqs are referring to the way most games do, it's simply what kind of card you'd need to run it at about medium settings with 3D enabled. You'd need SLI Titans to likely get maxed settings on 3D (this is one of the few setups that runs the original Metro on 60+ frames with max settings and 3D.)

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009

JebanyPedal posted:

I sincerely doubt this, you'd need more, the optimal system requirements are already higher than those of Crysis 3's, and the Titan is already not too hot on Crysis 3 maxed out (you get around 40-50FPS at best).
I'm assuming the 3D system reqs are referring to the way most games do, it's simply what kind of card you'd need to run it at about medium settings with 3D enabled. You'd need SLI Titans to likely get maxed settings on 3D (this is one of the few setups that runs the original Metro on 60+ frames with max settings and 3D.)

Even worse :(

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
I'm not sure why you're overly concerned about running at the max of the max. Like Crysis 3, it is beautiful even under less than premium conditions.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I thought the Patton Oswalt thing was a joke. I mean I like the guy well enough, just, huh

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

RentACop posted:

I thought the Patton Oswalt thing was a joke. I mean I like the guy well enough, just, huh

I see absolutely nothing of who he's playing. Everything I found on Google just says he did voice work for this game. Nobody ever says who is voicing Artyom.

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
I can play Metro 2033 maxed out with my 560 ti. I don't think you'll need a super rig as much as they're saying you do.

adendum: I should also mention this was not at 60 fps, more like 30-40. I'm realizing now you guys were probably talkin' about 60 fps

Nwabudike Morgan fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Apr 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GeeCee
Dec 16, 2004

:scotland::glomp:

"You're going to be...amazing."
Artyom had a voice in the last game, it was just in the loading screens rather than in-game :s

Also regarding the ending to the last game I'm hardly surprised most players got the bad ending, there's an inkling of morality in the game with some of the choices and I loved that the game quietly judged your actions rather than give you big glaring GOOD VS BADDY BAD BAD Mass Effect Morality choices, but the fact that the game factored how much you kill hostile human opponents as well with the problem I saw with the Stealth system made this no surprise to me.

Basically the issue with stealth in the first game was that once you are spotted once in a stealth area, then it's impossible to disappear again, it's like the stealth system just turns off completely, all the enemies in the area always know where you are. There's no "Where'd he go?" type stuff and I'm not expecting guards to go back to listening to the radio and playing cards or whatever, but being seen once means you have a long slog of a fight ahead of you that you can no longer avoid.

and this greatly hurts your chances of getting the better ending :L

GeeCee fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Apr 28, 2013

• Locked thread