Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

I prescribe a dirt bath and a diet of freshwater karp.
If you're in New Zealand and Australia, it should have just unlocked! I'm in the main menu now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

Samfucius posted:

Ok, last post for real. Is there really no Russian audio option? I don't see it anywhere.

There should be two options for that in 'Game Options' - text language and audio language.

Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

Grey Fox V2 posted:

I would but I only see two sliders for audio volume and nothing for language.

You need to look in 'Game Options', not 'Audio Options'. It should be in Audio, but alas...

I'll be streaming this live in about 15 minutes, should be interesting to see how well it performs while being capture in X-Split or Procaster.

Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

dudeman posted:

I'm having a hell of a time getting it to work with OBS. It doesn't help that every time I try to change the in-game resolution the game locks up. I can't seem to find a way to force it into windowed mode either, and it's just not hooking with OBS, or even showing up when I broadcast my monitor.

I haven't had a chance to try OBS yet, but another streamer at our community has been fiddling with it and is quite happy with it. Some games really don't like working properly with streaming software - hell, some don't even get recognized by any kind of Game Mode.

You can force windowed mode with this: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Metro:_Last_Light#Windowed

Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

dudeman posted:

Thanks, that actually helped, and I was able to get it into a window, but it's still at a ridiculously wide (like 3 monitors ultra wide) res, but now in a tiny window.

Any idea how to force resolution?

I'm apparently not the only one having this issue.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3121955

Using the new Metro:LL beta drivers too.

Just downloaded and tried out OBS, it's not picking up my microphone or Metro's video/audio at all. Guess we'll need to fiddle.

Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

Stuntman posted:

If it's anything like 2033, there's a spot in the config somewhere that controls FOV.

Sadly not. PCGamingWiki hasn't got it, either.

Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

Very impressed with the optimization, at least on my end. Was streaming it live through X-Split at 1680x1500, everything cranked up except SSAA and V-Sync and was sitting on a very nice average frame-rate of maybe 50fps.

Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

404notfound posted:

Where did you see this?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=57662058&postcount=121

Adventure Pigeon posted:

I can't figure out how to do non-lethal takedowns. I keep killing people even when I don't mean to, though it kinda feels good too. Anyhow, how do I disable without killing on PC?

I assume you're on Ranger Hardcore, otherwise it's E.

Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

Did anybody else get a patch for the PC version on Steam? Steam downloaded about 9MB and I'm wondering if it was an update or just some small files.

Doctor Albatross fucked around with this message at 06:52 on May 16, 2013

Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

Just finished it - really enjoyed it, but I feel like the storytelling was weaker than 2033. The whole thing with Anna felt incredibly shoe-horned in, we only saw her before for what, ten minutes?.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Albatross
Jul 7, 2008

Doniazade posted:

The bit with the stripper was even worse. Tits and see-through panties out of nowhere. Felt really unnecessary.

Surely the player must be aroused at all times? :doh:

• Locked thread