Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

I was visiting Glenn Beck's website for the first time yesterday and noticed that his background images on his website are incredibly lacking in self-awareness. He is, at turns, an intellectual, a cowboy, Malcolm X, Uncle Same and many others. It is like a child playing dress-up. I took the liberty of archiving the 33 background images and wanted to share them with you.

Is one of my favorites. The album is here:

http://imgur.com/a/6R0eS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraustofski
Jun 21, 2007

Receiving data bursts, everything to do with it.

Looks like a creepy mormon missionary to me with a slight hint of pure insanity hidden behind that tie.

Fandyien
Feb 10, 2012

HighClassSwankyTime
Jan 16, 2004

Glenn Beck is Alex Jones in terms of stupidity

demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

I wonder what unique new compound he discovered. His wry arched eyebrows seem to indicate it must be good!!

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

I've met a lot of caring, smart people who work hard at making the world a better place.

It loving kills me to know that all of them combined won't have a fraction of the influence of Glenn loving Beck.

Hijo Del Helmsley
Jul 18, 2012

In that first one, is he intentionally trying to look like D-Fens from Falling Down? Because it's uncanny.

demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

VogeGandire posted:

In that first one, is he intentionally trying to look like D-Fens from Falling Down? Because it's uncanny.

The black tie, glasses and tie clip screams Malcolm X to me.

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

demonachizer posted:

The black tie, glasses and tie clip screams Malcolm X to me.

Yeah, but the short sleeves on the shirt push him squarely onto the D-Fens side.

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Cat is always watching.

That might have been what he was going for but a white guy with a crewcut in that outfit is basically D-Fens cosplay.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Yeah pal? Well, you don't have a tongue but that don't stop me having to SHUT YOU UP!

It's probably just trying to look like some professional from the 50's ad 60's. Which is why he looks like Malcolm X (contemporary to that period) and D-Fens (who was largely mentally stuck in the 60's).

Megaman
May 8, 2004
I didn't read the thread BUT...

Glenn Beck is an anti science rear end in a top hat drunk zookeeper from z morning zoo, there is nothing lower in humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfXRoQ6YVgo

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

I'm so lean I can't even blink.

Got me all excited for a picture of Glenn Beck peering through the curtains holding a rifle.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Of all the lovely things that Obama and the Democrats have done, by far the worst was allowing themselves to lose a messaging war to a movement lead by Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin.

I remember first seeing Glenn Beck gibber about how the Holocaust was caused when Hitler gave too much to charity or whatever the gently caress. I thought, "That's the Republican opposition to UHC? Haha, they're going to get destroyed."

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

Reminds me of this:

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

BooDoug187 posted:

Reminds me of this:

I bet that's the look he was probably going for to present himself as the masculine middle aged anti-hero of the "downtrodden" white middle class. Beck is all theatrics just like Limbaugh. It kind of reminds me of L. Hubbard photos showing him in different costumes and situations to show what an erudite renaissance man he was. Next thing you know Beck will be shown commanding his own seafaring vessel called the "chickenhawk."

All Of The Dicks
Apr 6, 2012

What am I doing? Oh, I'm just pouring some liquid from a narrow-necked flask directly into another narrow-necked flask with no gloves or eye protection. You know, science stuff.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

All Of The Dicks posted:

What am I doing? Oh, I'm just pouring some liquid from a narrow-necked flask directly into another narrow-necked flask with no gloves or eye protection. You know, science stuff.

If you take into consideration Beck's past those flasks are probably full of delicious chilled vodka.

Radish
Aug 13, 2003

not so ruff onichan

Hijo Del Helmsley
Jul 18, 2012

All Of The Dicks posted:

One can only hope it's some kind of super-concentrated acid.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

HighClassSwankyTime posted:

Glenn Beck is Alex Jones in terms of stupidity

At this point they're very similar in terms of content. Alex has attacked Beck for taking his shtick and watering it down for the mainstream.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

Sprecherscrow posted:

At this point they're very similar in terms of content. Alex has attacked Beck for taking his shtick and watering it down for the mainstream.

..and Alex Jones is like a less charismatic Riley Martin.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

VogeGandire posted:

One can only hope it's some kind of super-concentrated acid.

Glenn Beck is way too basic for that to do any harm. At most it'd neutralize him a little.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Yeah pal? Well, you don't have a tongue but that don't stop me having to SHUT YOU UP!

Cerebral Bore posted:

Glenn Beck is way too basic for that to do any harm. At most it'd neutralize him a little.

Is that because of his constant lyes?

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

First thing I thought of as well.

FullofAwe
Apr 1, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post

alex Jones and Glen Beck are very different I think.

Jones is not a war monger at all, he talks about how much he hates all the war mongering. Beck makes up stuff about Iran all day, and talks about how evil Islam is all day. Not that it isn't, it's just I'm not getting any defense contracts so I don't care. Muslims own all the subway franchises and gas stations, I'm surprised they don't use all their money to take all these propogandists out, the fact that they don't seems to suggest they are not that political or radical, most of them are too busy acquiring all your local businesses.

Anyways, just remember, what you hear on the Glen Beck show or Alex Jones show may not actually be the real person. They can simulate their voices. Just do a google search for 'AT&T voice simulator", and you can type in anything and have a whole bunch of different voices say what you typed. Same with all these phony neocon blabber mouths, it's probably not even them actually saying it.

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feRD9qCJtM8

Has anything like that ever been done for Glenn Beck.(not counting The Daily Show's awesome show long parody of Beck when he announced he was leaving FOX)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nael
Sep 10, 2009

Amused to Death posted:

Has anything like that ever been done for Glenn Beck.(not counting The Daily Show's awesome show long parody of Beck when he announced he was leaving FOX)

There's always Glenspeed You! Beck Emperor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0GfLh4SGU