Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Ack! Sorry for the late notice, but no game today. One last, final complication from the electrical work. At least it's finally done, so there shouldn't be a problem in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gao
Aug 14, 2005
"Something." - A famous guy

Arivia posted:

Ack! Sorry for the late notice, but no game today. One last, final complication from the electrical work. At least it's finally done, so there shouldn't be a problem in the future.

Don't worry about it. Been having contractor issues myself. Haven't had a working shower in nearly a week.

Gao
Aug 14, 2005
Not going to be able to make it Saturday. I'd be free Sunday if people want to move it.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Sunday's fine for me. Can other people make it?

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
Yeah I'm good.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Sunday is fine

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
No game today.

Sorry for the late notice again but this last week has been really hard on me to the point where I've been having trouble picking up and carrying teacups a few times. Too stressed, too tired, and I talked it over with evilsagan (from a girlfriend-boyfriend perspective) and he convinced me that I'd basically be making myself worse to run a game right now.

I apologize for the continued delays: all I can do is promise you that I'm working on getting my life straightened out. I'm getting some blood work done in case there's another issue; working on changing some of my meds to something more effective; and I should be seeing a new therapist soon. I just feel bad for letting you guys down so much.

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
No problems, stress can do some hosed up poo poo to a person. It's all good.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

Arivia posted:

No game today.

Sorry for the late notice again but this last week has been really hard on me to the point where I've been having trouble picking up and carrying teacups a few times. Too stressed, too tired, and I talked it over with evilsagan (from a girlfriend-boyfriend perspective) and he convinced me that I'd basically be making myself worse to run a game right now.

I apologize for the continued delays: all I can do is promise you that I'm working on getting my life straightened out. I'm getting some blood work done in case there's another issue; working on changing some of my meds to something more effective; and I should be seeing a new therapist soon. I just feel bad for letting you guys down so much.

Do not feel bad about letting internet people down on a game - note it down to talk about with your therapist perhaps, but you don't need to feel guilty about us. We grok that sometimes it's not a good day for peoples.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Hey everyone!

I might be a little late on Saturday - I have something I need to do at noon but it shouldn't mess things up too much.

Also I've had a request from a player in one of my pbp games to sit in on a session - he wouldn't be joining the game, but he is curious about how games are run over Roll20 and wants to watch one. Is that okay with you guys? It's fine by me, but I understand if people don't want a spectator.

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
Sure, I don't mind.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Depends. If it's RPZip, then I'm only cool with it on the condition that he furnishes me with 25% of his vast Final Fantasy XIV fortune.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Hey everyone.

My apologies for the no-show last week: still not having a great time of things. And that's extended to today: I'm still in no shape to run a session, so no game today. My apologies for the delay.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

Tis fine. Take care of yourself first lady, then worry about our intrepid band of hoodlums.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Hey everyone!

Feeling better, so I should be okay to go this Saturday.

I'm looking over my notes for this coming session, and I have a question for you.

I want to use a classic D&D monster this upcoming Saturday. So classic, in fact, that it was considered product identity and didn't make the trip over to Pathfinder, so I'd be updating/using its 3.5 D&D stats. Are you okay with me doing this, or would you prefer I kept the game purely official/standard Pathfinder? I totally understand if you want to keep it such, this was just an idea I had since it fits in well and I can come up with something else if you guys aren't okay with it.

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
I don't mind.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I'm all about game purity, but Pathfinder was made broken; Go for it.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
I'm not sure I get an opinion since I'll be late anyway, but go for it! :v:

Gao
Aug 14, 2005
Honestly, I wouldn't care if you start pulling stuff from Shadowrun if you thought it'd work. Use whatever you think would be interesting.

Gao fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Oct 11, 2013

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Yuck. In no place to run a game today, I couldn't sleep for some reason and now I'm falling asleep. I can do tomorrow if people are available.

Gao
Aug 14, 2005
Unfortunately, I won't be available tomorrow. Go ahead and do it without me if people are available.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Sunday is fine for me. Sorry you couldn't sleep.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Unfortunately I can't do sunday since recently I've begun another game, which would mean I'd have to quit halfway through.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Okay, we'll wait until next weekend then.

Sorry for the trouble I caused, everyone. :smith:

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

Sokay, I was going to end up having to cut out early anyways so it worked out on my end at least.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

I am going to miss this weekend, best of luck brave adventurers.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Just in case anyone didn't see in IRC, Arivia caught a cold late last night or this morning and is very sick. As a result, she will be taking it easy, drinking lots of water, and not running the game today. I don't think we should expect a game tomorrow either. I'll see you all next week.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

Bully her for us all. Sick is no fun.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Yo, just a heads up: Arivia is feeling better and we are on for a game at the usual time tomorrow. Cya then!

Unsmart
Oct 6, 2006

Sorry for the late notice but I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

Looks like no game today? Hope everything's ok riv.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Oh yeah. Arivia is sick :(

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
No game tomorrow either, sorry.

Still sneezing and coughing up a storm, not in any condition to DM. I hate this cold and I want it to go away.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

I always wish in the fall that I could take my sinuses out and put them in a dishwasher. If only so the trees would stop trying to pollinate me.

Gao
Aug 14, 2005
Look like I probably won't be able to make it tomorrow. Go ahead and play if you guys are able.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

Gao posted:

Look like I probably won't be able to make it tomorrow. Go ahead and play if you guys are able.

This is me as well, Thanksgiving went well, now it's just cleaning up ground zero.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
drat! No game then, hopefully next week we can play.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

I have so many pies. I'm trying to feel bad about spending tomorrow cleaning instead of gaming, but there is so much pie that it's hard. If I was a better person I would have taken a picture of the gorgeous setting, but alas I did not. I will certainly be available next weekend though.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

My brother is suddenly going to boot camp this Monday, so my Saturday morning and afternoon are going to be spent helping him run errands. I won't be able to make the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
No game today. It turns out these reoccuring cold & flu symptoms I keep getting are actually the product of a viral sinus infection yaaaaaaaaay.

• Locked thread