Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«660 »
noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

MCMLXXXIV

Nah, they're all used to perfectly time my poops. It's pretty much not even possible to get better than this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!

Veotax posted:

I have two Fi Masks, if you want to trade for that Master Sword

Alright, opening gate!

skoolmunkee posted:

Do you still not have a cushion? I'll order one for you. I can order the roccoco set too. They'll take a little while to arrive since I'm backordered on music, but with my habits it won't be that long I probably have a block floor too.

Edit: I ordered that stuff for you, once my visitors leave I can zoom ahead til they get delivered. Shouldn't take long. :]
Oh man, that'd be awesome!

Disargeria
May 5, 2010

These are already great submissions! I could get a thread started tonight for Phase 1 - Categories and Donors offers. I'm willing to chip in THREE MILLION BELLS for prizes to start, but more donors means bigger prizes or a better distribution for 2nd and 3rd places in each category. By the weekend, I would start collecting submissions and next monday or so we can all vote on them.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

MCMLXXXIV

Nah, I'm not interested in bells at this point. I just like showing off.

CGH
Mar 31, 2010

I have a few things I'd like to mention today.

First, Redd is selling 3 fake works of art. I don't know if they are versions anyone is interested in, but just in case they are:

Serene Painting
Ancient Statue
Dynamic Painting

Next, I have extra fossils I'd like to get out of storage and before I sell them maybe someone here wants them. They are:

Apato Tail
Archelon Torso
Coprolite
Dimetrodon Skull
Pachy Skull
Ptera Right Wing
Spino Tail
Spino Torso (claimed)
T. Rex Tail
Tricera Tail x2
Tricera Torso

FC: 0302-0987-5588
Corey from BrewCity

Edit: Oh! And my Able Sisters has a crown for sale in case anyone wants one. If you come to buy it, would you let me catalog it before you leave?

CGH fucked around with this message at Jul 17, 2013 around 20:14

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

"Hello Timothy. I find you delightfully amusing."

I added the last couple people I saw: Dylan14 and HeavnlyJelybean, as well as a guy from IRC, FloydTheBarb.

So I kind of had an idea: if you haven't gotten a chance to visit Crapton yet, or you've given up on the idea of it, at the very least you can see how horrifying it is in the dream world! My dream address is: 4900-2152-1495

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Tell your friends we're coming for them

SereneCrimson posted:

Alright, opening gate!

Oh man, that'd be awesome!

OK they are here you'll probably have to come to PizzaHut though, I have some visitors

Edit: I was putting my music in the town square for cataloguing and Redd showed up and disappeared some of it and I don't know which ones

Edit: \/\/\/ nah

skoolmunkee fucked around with this message at Jul 17, 2013 around 17:36

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

skoolmunkee posted:

OK they are here you'll probably have to come to PizzaHut though, I have some visitors

Okay, I can head over!
Was there anything from my pile of stuff you want?

Soral
May 30, 2009

dancingbears posted:

I've been looking everywhere for a spino torso, it's the last fossil I need! I've got a ptera right wing, but sadly no more than that. FC is 3308-4942-1112, main is Hastur.

Alright, got you! Opening my gate right now.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Peering deep into a mirror untrue

Invalid Octopus posted:

For fossils, I'm looking for just a plesio skull and a diplo neck. Right now, I have spare: parasaur tail, tricera tail, ptera left wing, dinosaur egg, and a pachy torso.

Can I have your Dino egg? I don't have any of the fossils you're needing but I can pay in furniture or bells.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Plutonium isn't smart,
Miss Pauling.

That doesn't mean it won't kill you if you don't keep tabs on where it is and what it's doing at all times.

rhoga posted:

Someone asked if there was a way to display designs from QR Codes in the Ables' Shop. There is.

HOW TO EDIT OR DISPLAY SOMEONE ELSE’S QR DESIGNS

Interesting, so having a UserID in the pattern the same as yours makes it editable regardless of if you got it from the QR machine... In that case, this method must work as well:

HOW TO EDIT OR DISPLAY SOMEONE ELSE'S QR DESIGNS (PC version)

1. Go to http://www.thulinma.com/acnl/

2. Get the QR code from one of your own Pro patterns from the in-game QR sewing machine.

3. Upload your QR code images to your computer.

4. Scroll down to "Load ACNL file or QR-image:" and upload the first image. The prompts will take you through then uploading the second, third, and fourth images (just click the same Choose File... thing again and do it the four times)

5. Now that you have your own pattern loaded, go down to

Press "Copy Creator".

6. Load up someone else's Pro pattern you want to edit or display in your shop using the same method as step 4.

7. When that is loaded, press "Paste Creator".

8. Edit the pattern in the on-screen editor to your heart's content.

9. The 4 QR codes under all of the tools are the QR codes you need to scan at the Able Sisters shop, in order. Just scan them and if you entered in your own Creator ID correctly in these steps you should be able to edit it in-game or display it in the store.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Peering deep into a mirror untrue

CGH posted:

I have a few things I'd like to mention today.

First, Redd is selling 3 fake works of art. I don't know if they are versions anyone is interested in, but just in case they are:

Serene Painting
Ancient Statue
Dynamic Painting

Next, I have extra fossils I'd like to get out of storage and before I sell them maybe someone here wants them. They are:

Apato Tail x2
Archelon Torso
Coprolite
Dimetrodon Skull
Pachy Skull
Ptera Right Wing
Spino Tail
Spino Torso
T. Rex Tail
Tricera Tail x2
Tricera Torso

Finally, Katie showed up in my town today in case anyone wants me to drop her off.

FC: 0302-0987-5588
Corey from BrewCity

Edit: Oh! And my Able Sisters has a crown for sale in case anyone wants one. If you come to buy it, would you let me catalog it before you leave?

I'll gladly take your spino torso off your hands.

I have persimmons if you need some. Also won't be able to trade until later today after work.

HeavnlyJelybean
Oct 18, 2004

nice job, hero!

liquidypoo posted:

I added the last couple people I saw: Dylan14 and HeavnlyJelybean, as well as a guy from IRC, FloydTheBarb.

So I kind of had an idea: if you haven't gotten a chance to visit Crapton yet, or you've given up on the idea of it, at the very least you can see how horrifying it is in the dream world! My dream address is: 4900-2152-1495

Awesome, thanks!! I'll stop by later tonight, after which you can probably remove me. Any gifts I can bring?

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Suzuki Method posted:

Interesting, so having a UserID in the pattern the same as yours makes it editable regardless of if you got it from the QR machine... In that case, this method must work as well:

That site works for regular square patterns, and it's the best PC editor for patterns I've seen, but it can't load dresses, shirts or faceboards yet, so you can't change the owner on those. For any pro designs, you still need a phone.

EDIT: I guess it does take Pro Designs! You just have to unstitch the images.

rhoga fucked around with this message at Jul 17, 2013 around 18:16

greatn
Nov 15, 2006
Animated gif missing

I'm curious, what if two people both have Katie in their town and then go to a third town simultaneously?

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Plutonium isn't smart,
Miss Pauling.

That doesn't mean it won't kill you if you don't keep tabs on where it is and what it's doing at all times.

rhoga posted:

That site works for regular square patterns, and it's the best PC editor for patterns I've seen, but it can't load dresses, shirts or faceboards yet, so you can't change the owner on those. For any pro designs, you still need a phone.

It can load dresses. I have edited dresses I did in that program in my game right now.

Specifically this one and other ones on her blog if you want to try it out.

http://sinreiinfinity.blog33.fc2.com/blog-entry-13.html

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

If you got resettid out of PizzaHut with music in your pockets, please bring them back

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Suzuki Method posted:

It can load dresses. I have edited dresses I did in that program in my game right now.

Specifically this one and other ones on her blog if you want to try it out.

http://sinreiinfinity.blog33.fc2.com/blog-entry-13.html

Yeah, I tried loading a single image file that had all the codes together and didn't think to pull them apart. This is a good site and thanks for sharing.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

MCMLXXXIV

Whimsicalfuckery posted:

Cool, gates are open. :3 It's rebecca in Kushti, 5215-0043-4803 just in case.

I see you online, shawty. Lemme invade dem gates.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

Meryl, I got your number!
I need to make you mine!
Meryl, don't change your number!
140.15~!
I got your number on the box!

rhoga posted:

Best use of Gyroids?
I present The Vomitorium.

Best use of Gyroids.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Plutonium isn't smart,
Miss Pauling.

rhoga posted:

Yeah, I tried loading a single image file that had all the codes together and didn't think to pull them apart. This is a good site and thanks for sharing.

I find it works the most reliably when I take screenshots of JUST the QR codes on the images rather than the entire in-game screenshot. It can work with the screenshot images though, just not as reliably (the QR sensing thingy doesn't always work)

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Many thanks to Skoolmunkee for all that stuff! Made my list of stuff I still want somewhat shorter!

Also, even if you don't have something I want, I'd pretty much accept you just coming into my town to take away some of the massive amount of poo poo I have sitting in front of my gate. It's gotten rather unruly.

Want:
Piggy Bank
The Sloppy set

Have:
Triple Bananas
Super Mushroom
Yellow Pikmin
Red Pikmin
Toad Hat x2
Bad Bro's Stache x3
Silver Slingshot x3
A sbitton of assorted gems. (No gold ore though)

FC: 5327 0901 8345 (Crimson from Mysidia)

SereneCrimson fucked around with this message at Jul 17, 2013 around 20:48

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Suzuki Method posted:

I find it works the most reliably when I take screenshots of JUST the QR codes on the images rather than the entire in-game screenshot. It can work with the screenshot images though, just not as reliably (the QR sensing thingy doesn't always work)

I've put a link to your guide at the top of my guide because it is a better guide.

I wish it had the QR feature that the program Aurain mentioned has. When you load a stitched image, it highlights the QR codes and lets you select one. Combine these two programs and we'd have a great QR stealing tool.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Plutonium isn't smart,
Miss Pauling.

Finally, after all these times where, "Gee, I really like this elaborate dress I found online, but it would be so much better if it had A GIANT PENIS ON IT" there is a solution.

CGH
Mar 31, 2010

Maerlyn posted:

I'll gladly take your spino torso off your hands.

I have persimmons if you need some. Also won't be able to trade until later today after work.

Okay, I'll save it for you and try to catch you later.

Aurain
Mar 7, 2013

rhoga posted:

I've put a link to your guide at the top of my guide because it is a better guide.

I wish it had the QR feature that the program Aurain mentioned has. When you load a stitched image, it highlights the QR codes and lets you select one. Combine these two programs and we'd have a great QR stealing tool.

Just use the best one for the specific job at hand and you're gold, really.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

"Hello Timothy. I find you delightfully amusing."

Alright, so when I say "take stuff from the loot pile," I mistakenly assumed it was implied that I meant "take easily replaceable stuff from the loot pile." The throne, crown, and royal crown seem to have simultaneously disappeared. If you wanna be a cool dude/lady, you should bring those back so people can catalog them easily.

HeavnlyJelybean posted:

Awesome, thanks!! I'll stop by later tonight, after which you can probably remove me. Any gifts I can bring?

Don't worry about bringing anything in particular! As long as you get to fill out your catalog, get some new fossils, and find a souvenir or two to take home, we're good.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Anyone else planning to give away their gold bug off trophy if they take top place again this Sunday after already winning it last month?

It's probably going to be harder to purposely get second or third place in the event than it will be to win the competition.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

I disagree!

So I had Gracie show up once, and it just took her a unreal amount of time to show up again so I caved and reset her when she showed up again 3 times to get that over with.

I don't regret that at all

Aurain
Mar 7, 2013

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Anyone else planning to give away their gold bug off trophy if they take top place again this Sunday after already winning it last month?

It's probably going to be harder to purposely get second or third place in the event than it will be to win the competition.

I'm going to get gold on my main character because Mayor Stannis doesn't lose.
I'll aim for Silver on my path mule, Melly Sanders and then maybe display that in my house. I've already ordered the display case for my second Gold Bug-off trophy.
... I've even got a couple of Hercules and Golden Stags in storage waiting.

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010

What do you mean by "reset her"? I haven't had her show up at all yet despite having TIY...Gracie come here I need my fashion checks

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

MCMLXXXIV

A couple guys from IRC found an incredibly nice lady selling at 628. Crazy.

Disargeria
May 5, 2010

I've got a Shabby Mailbox for sale at my Nook's. Are those really rare like the sloppy furniture?

Inacio
May 20, 2013

noirstronaut posted:

A couple guys from IRC found an incredibly nice lady selling at 628. Crazy.

Is she still around?

Whimsicalfuckery
Sep 5, 2011

My microbes and I,
Can't wait to lay down and die,
Realise that we must be spent,
Like the cells that dissolve when a brainwave is sent

noirstronaut posted:

I see you online, shawty. Lemme invade dem gates.

Whups! Open again

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

MCMLXXXIV

Whimsicalfuckery posted:

Whups! Open again

Thanks for letting me visit. It looks like you can't sucker them into moving to your town unless they're leaving.

But you have Kody AND Zucker! Those are 2 out of 4 favorite villagers.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

Kirby Gear Solid 3:
Snake Eater

skoolmunkee posted:

If you got resettid out of PizzaHut with music in your pockets, please bring them back

What songs do you still need? I can order them and have them later tonight.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

MCMLXXXIV

TODAY IS GREAT

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Echophonic posted:

What songs do you still need? I can order them and have them later tonight.

I don't need any, I think! I'd just put them out for cataloging and had some reset problems. I think they're all accounted for now though. There's 91 songs right? :3

~Time Travel~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

Kirby Gear Solid 3:
Snake Eater

skoolmunkee posted:

I don't need any, I think! I'd just put them out for cataloging and had some reset problems. I think they're all accounted for now though. There's 91 songs right? :3

~Time Travel~

Yeah, it's 91. I just saw your post from before saying you didn't have a few.

«660 »