Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Eh, I'll still probably grab it on a Steam sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

KnifeWrench posted:

Do EA games even make it to Steam anymore?

:thejoke:

This game looks like a turd even without the huge backlash over EA's handling of the game's server troubles. I really don't understand why anybody was hyped in the first place outside of brand recognition.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

It might be that the limitations of the computers back in the day helped him create fun games. Like how Lucas made better movies when he was limited by technology and money.

IIRC part of it is he's just plain lost interest. He'd rather build robots and make campaign donations nowadays.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
People have been threatening to sure EA since the day the game released, but I'm sure that this threat of a lawsuit will actually come to fruition because:

-

• Locked thread