Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

such as that recent time where everyone pre-ordered Colonial Marines without reading reviews and now think that they can sue SEGA for releasing gameplay videos. (I predict that getting Dikembe Mutumbo'd out of court pretty quickly).

Hopefully not to get on a derail, but what was demonstrated and advertised for that game was extremely different from what was released and sold to consumers. False advertising is a real thing and a real lawsuit can be made about it.

Back to Sim City... hahahahahahahaha gently caress I can't believe how bad this poo poo got. I actually considered getting it before it was released, because I hadn't played a Sim City game since Sim City 2000 (which I never liked), and thought it might be nice to get on it. I'm very, very happy I did not. I'll stick with the original for SNES. At least there you get to chillax with Mr. Wright and get sweet rewards for your city growing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

I like making fun of this bad game and its imcompetent devs. And I'm sure there are still plenty of things to laugh about to be expected in the near future.

That is why Star Wars Galaxies is my favorite game of all time.

• Locked thread