Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
It's like I'd almost rather be playing Simcity Societies than this mess.

OH YEAH I have to reinstall Origin basically every time I want to play one of my games now, otherwise I get a ORIGIN STOPPED RESPONDING error, though this is likely just because I have an equally valueless piece of windows 8 software. Why is everything so bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
Speaking of how much I hate this game, does anyone have any spare promo codes for the toothpaste thing? I vowed to never practice oral hygiene a long long time ago to the man who saved my life, and I am allergic to the glue they use to affix the code label to the Crest products anyway, so I have no way of attaining one myself.

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005

ethanol posted:

This is the worst loving game. I am putting it right up there with 9/11

Yes you know the game is bad when The Falling Man is alongside Floating Parking Lots

• Locked thread