Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 Tablets Daily
Jun 7, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Exactly, there have been absolute tons of enjoyment gleaned out of the previous thread, and I never spent one dime on it. :)

In all seriousness, the game to me stopped having even the potential for being fun when it was revealed that a lot of the problems people were having were not just results of sloppy code, but actual game design decisions and steps taken to make the game seem deeper than it actually was. Once I heard about how the game fudged the population numbers (so that the game will complain about unemployed Sims that don't even exist), I knew then that any fun to be gained from it was going to be fleeting at best.

How does the game fudge population numbers so that the game will complain about unemployment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread