Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moose King
Nov 5, 2009

RIP sieges, you sucked and were bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
:rip: game mode that could have been fun if the player base wasn't complete poo poo.

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

Colosmicon posted:

Seriously, don't do it in his presence, he'll turn into a werecannon

When you get hit by a cannonball from a werecannon, you also become a werecannon.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

crazypeltast52 posted:

When you get hit by a cannonball from a werecannon, you also become a werecannon.

That would explain the relative rarity of werecannons.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Gimnbo posted:

That would explain the relative rarity of werecannons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBPeKADIrIc

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
NW Friday line battle in 40 minutes. Come for the cheese stay for the pointless pointless death.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
http://mashable.com/2014/10/27/napoleonic-wars-veterans/#aw94NqXGqkqc

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Some old soldiers just cannot die. They just get flabby.

NW event in 40 minutes, I have secured us Riflemans once more. Get in if you can make it since we're only doing two events a week now.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Reminder that there is no siege in an hour.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Posting to assure people I am not dead or nothing happened, something bad happened IRL and well I got a little distracted. Next week things will be more or less back to normal.

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

SeanBeansShako posted:

Posting to assure people I am not dead or nothing happened, something bad happened IRL and well I got a little distracted. Next week things will be more or less back to normal.

Glad you're alive :buddy:

I tried to get us into the event but I wasn't able to get through to the 101e leaders in time. Oh well.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Yeah they start stupidly early. No big deal really, we're going to take a break after the 14th.

Count Mippi
Nov 7, 2009

Benson's gonna drop his balls when he sees how good we set up these chairs. He's gonna be all like: "Oh no, my gumballs!"

Sorry to hear it, Nurdbot, hope everything will be alright.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

NW event happening tonight, same time same channel.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Double post, I'll be streaming Way Of The Samurai 4 this wednesday at 7PM EST and you are all invited to decide for yourselves how we can get this poor Samurai horribly killed.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Way of the Samurai trip report thus far.

Our gay tengu cowboy hat wearing russian sailor ran into some weird tattooed cult dudes trying to abduct a victorian child, some dude in a fancy bath robe came to our aid and lots of sword fighting happened.

We then smashed poo poo, casually murdered some cops who told us to stop smashing poo poo then explored a cave with bath robe dude and his bros in which we found an underground tree house. We killed dudes also. Then we inherited a dojo when the teacher accidentally beat the owner to death with her bamboo sword and we proceeded to use the funds to play several hands of poker and won us a shitload of chocolate.

Oh and the day after our character cut down an army of the worse ninja ever to save the money to help open a hospital.

nohitcharlie
Sep 7, 2011

Soldaten bereiten zu dieser Phantasie Vogel schieben!
Nurdbot's graphics card is dying. He's may not be available for the line battle tonight. Show up anyway. We'll try to get in touch with the admin for server name and password in the event of his absence.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Yo, I'm back. I can get us the details but I won't be able to play or shall attempt to try with my lovely intel on board graphics screen. Maybe it'll be fun. If not, meh. It'll be the last event of the year anyway,

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
How does the Blood & Gold: Caribbean! differ from the Caribbean! ?

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Hogge Wild posted:

How does the Blood & Gold: Caribbean! differ from the Caribbean! ?

Warband goons are giving thumbs up and good opinions in the Warband thread.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Skoll reaches out from beyond to tell you abut Bannerlord

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Tonight we'll be streaming Cyber City Oedo 808. A classic and very refined dub of a eighties cyberpunk anime I assure you.

Also, Charlie will be playing a game about going out with birds. Like, birds birds.

Oh, and RIP 101e/Thundersnow Friday events. Apparently they are both over. I'll see what I can do but we might be doing NW weekly on monday for at least the start of the new year.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum

SeanBeansShako posted:

Tonight we'll be streaming Cyber City Oedo 808. A classic and very refined dub of a eighties cyberpunk anime I assure you.

Also, Charlie will be playing a game about going out with birds. Like, birds birds.

Oh, and RIP 101e/Thundersnow Friday events. Apparently they are both over. I'll see what I can do but we might be doing NW weekly on monday for at least the start of the new year.

The fact I'm working this evening is truly tragic in light of these announcements

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
linebattles being monday would be cool since that is now my only day off per week

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

We're on a hiatus right now, but when we get back they'll pretty much only be on Monday.

I'm using this thread to store miscellaneous Warhammer Quest Adventure Card Game poo poo:

Gimnbo fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Dec 23, 2015

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ACC: MAP

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Please god I hope the KPR guys don't get food poisoning over christmas, they are our only sure bet event wise.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
what bout the real mediocre Napoleonic r p server

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Merry christmas you crazy nerds. Lets not get cut up embrassingly in the worst multiplayer melee combat known to video games much next year.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum
For those of you lacking loving families, Shogeton Charlie and I are playing payday and may stream One Punch Man if anyone else is online.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

So when shall we start doing events again? some point this week? It looks like we might be just down to a single KPR event at the moment. I'd love to try other themed game nights again when I get my new PC in the next few weeks now.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Just FYI, we all own Payday 2, Vermintide, Tabletop Simulator, and/or have an interest in watching/laughing at good/bad anime/movies, right?

edit: and The Ship in case you don't have a free copy

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jan 3, 2016

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

I'm thinking we do all/some of that towards the weekends as I doubt we'll be playing NW more than twice a week from now on.

Oh, The Ships is super freaking cheap right now. Like 95% off cheap.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
I honestly can't think of a time we stopped playing The Ship in a good mood, as a group.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Gamerofthegame posted:

I honestly can't think of a time we stopped playing The Ship in a good mood, as a group.

We had a good game or two in the past when we got things actually going.

I'm still watching the HD remake where hopefully they'll make hosting a server much much easier.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Lets play Verdun goddamnit goddamnit

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

That is also a choice, they say they are adding the ANZAC and Turkish forces this year.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm still working on dealing with the godawful Gewhr sights so anything other than that is welcome

they're so obstructive!

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

verbal enema posted:

Lets play Verdun goddamnit goddamnit

I redownloaded Verdun last week to see how it was. It's still rear end awful and laggy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabhadh
Aug 26, 2007
Forced levelling poo poo in an fps? No thanks

• Locked thread