Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum
Monday linebattle in 25 minutes, :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
All in all a decent line battle on our part (meanwhile the admins were pants on head retarded). We did pretty well aside from that one round where we all died to heavy cav two minutes in.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Get in goones

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
8 Minutes, not nearly enough goons. :getin::hf::black101:

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Shoved the patch into the NaS dropbox, I'm now slowly downloading the patched installer for anygoon who's planning on joining us anew. Considering how lovely my computer is being (thanks for the defrag advice whoever, it didn't do much :smith:) I'll probably be out of the linebattle game for the time being.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Artillery? Well, I guess I could risk one teeny crash for that

Edit: and crashed on the server browser gently caress this PC

Nine of Eight fucked around with this message at 00:58 on May 27, 2013

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Aight, the dropbox is fully updated.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Linebattle in 25 Minutes, get the gently caress in goones.

Also, for those of you who didn't already grab blood and iron, here it is in our convenient grab all dropbox. HERE

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
So the pics and video will probably roll in later, but the 1st Goatse Franc Tireurs Double Barreled Shotgun brigade was some of the best fun I've ever had playing Warband and will live on in my heart forever.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

ExParrot posted:

Look mum, I made a music replacement package for Blood and Iron!

This adds some new music files so that you're not always listening to the same old songs over and over again from their extensive playlist of three songs. I also managed to find some HQ versions of certain songs that were originally used (best example is the Fridericus Rex song which had clips from a film playing amongst the awesome music)

To download it, click here!

Open the zip and unpack the folder and file to your Blood and Iron folder, replace the music.txt and the music folder already in there. Don't forget to backup the originals though!

Oh cool, I'll shove it in the goon Dropbox on Saturday when I get to my PC

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Gonna update the dropbox tommorow, what needs putting in?

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Aight, dropbox is updating.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Sadly the dropbox is full and I am cheap

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Siege battle in fifteen nerds.

Also nurbot got us an all new shiny fancy Monday American linebattle. Yay!

Nine of Eight fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Nov 12, 2013

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Siege Event in ten nerds. Get the gently caress in.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Gimnbo posted:

This sounds far more cutthroat than any kiddie game we're playing. Socialites are loving vicious.

I propose we start a group dedicated to role playing bitter alcoholic veterans of the Napoleonic wars and generally being a nuisance to the upper class nobs trying to court each other.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
I'm cleaning up and updating the dropbox, now with mod versions released in the latest century!

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Fixed, thanks.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Line battle in an hour according to the schedule nerds.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

SeanBeansShako posted:

Yep, the guys behind the American B&I Event called it off due to the Super Bowl.

I've put up the coming weeks events in the STEAM group though!

Comfort yourself watching the recently uploaded Blood And Iron antics from the other night!

So uh, the artillery train that popped through the wall next to you seconds before you died sure was something...

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
My commanding won us three out of four battles, I feel somewhat vindicated

(The fact that I was dead 3 seconds into one of those matters not)

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Siege battle in thirty minutes goons. Look forward to artillery shenanigans and then line infantry shenanigans afterwards. The best (or worst) of both worlds!

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
To be honest I'm up for anything, I also grabbed Diablo III seing as it was 50% off if anyone's down for that.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Goons are bad at cav, entire battle summed up like this:

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Well, I guess Shogeton leading in French is still better than when I tried to lead in French.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Line battle in half an hour or so. Get in for mystery line!

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Grabbed Payday 2 and am installing N&S. Once exams are over I may even play them!

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
In a little less than an hour we will grind our dicks into yet another poorly designed fortress. Then a linebattle and whatever cool game we may decide to want to play.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

SeanBeansShako posted:

Eh, I have no regrets. It is a pretty good show.

We were artillery, but it wasn't as fun as it could be due to the KPR taste in maps and the now obnoxious 1 round WELP EVENT OVER GUYZ bullshit they did so even if you came in late you wouldn't have been able to do much Suspect.

Hey, I wish to state that my Swivelgun artistry winning us the round was a pretty great sight to see.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

SeanBeansShako posted:

Tonight we'll be streaming Cyber City Oedo 808. A classic and very refined dub of a eighties cyberpunk anime I assure you.

Also, Charlie will be playing a game about going out with birds. Like, birds birds.

Oh, and RIP 101e/Thundersnow Friday events. Apparently they are both over. I'll see what I can do but we might be doing NW weekly on monday for at least the start of the new year.

The fact I'm working this evening is truly tragic in light of these announcements

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
For those of you lacking loving families, Shogeton Charlie and I are playing payday and may stream One Punch Man if anyone else is online.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Get ye to the mumble; thirty minutes until we march in lines, get stabbed and listen to goons.txt

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
A new linebattle tonight nerds! Get in the mumble

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
WHO'S EXCITED TO BE IN A LINE BATTLE IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES? (Probably Nurdbot)

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

SeanBeansShako posted:

I think there is only 14, including the most recent ITV ones from 2006?

Also, I got in contact with the old head of the KPR who gave me a little black book with good NW events in it. We're trying the 93rd event one this thursday.

Here are the rules.

I wish to state that their rules do not explicitly forbid arty guard from having musketoons, only rifles. That is all.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

The new heists for Payday 2 just dropped, so guess who's dragging you through them so he can get achievements after the linebattle.

It's me

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Colosmicon posted:

Unless they updated Payday 2 to have 32-player servers, some of us are gonna get left out of that. I'll be running Blood & Iron commander battles after the event tonight, if anyone wants to join in.

Someone made a mod where you can have 14 player lobbies...

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
If I'm actually able to attend tonight I'm singing you all the onion song and you'll like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
I so deeply regret not being able to be online tonight

• Locked thread