Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Is there anywhere to download the old episodes? I'd like to start from the beginning, and not have to stream every single episode over my phones and use a bunch of data if I can just download an archive of them somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Crack posted:

I got a few from here, looks like they have all of them.

Sweet, thanks. I heard Asa on Chris Jericho's podcast and she seems pretty cool. How is the dynamic between her and the dude on here?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Snowy posted:

Which number is the chips episode? I thought they only talked about it after the fact. Maybe I missed a chip showdown.

I'm going through them all from the start right now, and episode 10 is named Chips.

E: Yoshi leaves at some point though? Aw man, he's great. I'd honestly have been cool if it was just David, Asa, Yoshi, and Bobby forever, even without guests.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm still working my way through the backlog but is Asa Akira even still on this show? I never see her mentioned anymore in here, and all this talk about people who aren't her, Bobby, and Yoshi is making me scared.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

bowser posted:

Yeah she was off the show for a bit due to family emergency but she's on the newest eps and was part of the live show.

Apparently Dave's stupid masseuse story is the reason behind Rosebud. Vice told him to get rid of the podcast and all his social media or else his work with them on Vice News and Thumbs Up! would never be released. It seems like at the end of the day he chose DVDASA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofb9IXJBd4E around the 1:10:00 mark

Can you sum this up for someone who's not going to hit this point till like, next year?

• Locked thread