Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Oh God this Slink and Endo audio book section is amazing. They need to be on every episode from now on. They are gold, such funny guys.

E: The whole ep. The whole thing.

Another Person fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Nov 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Erik Griffin is an unfunny prick on this podcast, for a comedian. Talking over people and forcing the conversation. When they have quality guests around him like Slink, Endo, Critter, etc. then him dictating things around him I can at no point enjoy the episode.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I stopped watching this podcast a while back, like after they had that bad comedian on who hated women, Eric something. Dude was a douche. This podcast used to be mad on point and loving hilarious, but I felt like the few eps after that one comedian that the podcast was slipping. Is it back on point again? Watching Macau Brothers right now because I clicked on their youtube by accident and this seems like it was the insane poo poo I listened to before, has the podcast got back to being all that all the time?

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

An Enormous Boner posted:

Stop trying to talk like the UYD men.

you can't blame a person for wanting to sound like those guys, they are so good, but I did kinda already use on point in conversation before I knew UYD

I guess I do say it like 100x more now than before tho, but that is because on point is on point

I should go listen to more UYD when I have free time

• Locked thread