Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I waited like half a year for another loving ranch show *punches wall*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Google Butt posted:

How is an all expense paid sauna trip to Macau dangerous? They're both middle aged dudes, not some kids.

Steve's sandwich artist career is being put in serious jeopardy.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Steve's life before the show was skating, sniffing Coast soap while sitting on the floor of a drug store, and playing FIFA until 4 in the morning.

Now it's the same thing but Dave pays him

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

bowser posted:

Damnit, just as I was getting caught up on the show it seems like they're on another haitus. No big drama or mystery around this one, just seems like a break with no sign of when (or if) the show's coming back. I get the feeling that Choe realized that people weren't really enjoying Saga 02 as much as he assumed they would and that a lot of people prefer the show as a podcast rather than in video form.

Anyway, I do recommend everyone at least watch the first ~20 or so minutes of Inside the Alien Actor's Studio as it is truly one of the most bizarre and hilarious things I have ever seen.

Personally, I liked the show when you could actually hear them talking. Did they ever get the room mic'd properly?

• Locked thread