Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Only just got tipped off about this thread, DVDASA is my favourite podcast at the moment. I loving love Valentin, just look at that guy's face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Listening to them all get hyped about the virgin girl on this new episode is really funny. Slink is a badass dude.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Another Person posted:

Oh God this Slink and Endo audio book section is amazing. They need to be on every episode from now on. They are gold, such funny guys.

E: The whole ep. The whole thing.

Yeah man, they seriously do. They added some really fun energy to the show. And Dave trying to see if he could get away with casually saying nigga at the start was cute.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I can't stand Bobby Lee. Dave should be the only person who constantly interrupts everyone.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

The Experiment posted:

I am Bobby Lee'd out after that last episode (or more realistically, after the first episode; now it's just grating). How many episodes are they going to have him on there?

I'm liking him a little bit more now, just because I remembered that when someone repeatedly talks over Dave he'll just start screaming his head off like he did in the last episode.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
He got so whiny after Dave mentioned that his girl wanted to take two dicks. Who gives a gently caress, seriously? Dude is even more crazy about himself than Dave.

e: oh, and I'm pissed about the lame censorship in this episode. Asa didn't do poo poo and Bobby's saying she's to blame? He started being an absolute oval office to her just because she said 'yeah, some guy DM'd me.'

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Nov 22, 2013

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Critter with no beard :(

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
poo poo, I just wanna hang out with Slink and Endo, man. Love those guys.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

I just looked up what the /r/theredpill is and it makes me hate men

Yeah I'm no feminist either but that poo poo is full of absolute spastics, first time I've actually looked it up.

Wondered what it was about so I checked the top posts and found this gem

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1qb7mi/she_doesnt_love_you/

the comments are brilliant hahah

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Business Octopus posted:

he's only trying to get with attractive 19 year olds instead of women that are similar to him in terms of looks, age, etc.

well hey dude if it works for Dave...

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

bowser posted:

Download Bobby Trivia's album Into the Limelight here.

It's...not as bad as I expected. Not good, mind you, but worth a listen. Good job Bobby :bravo:.

Haha thank you for this, it's hilarious

edit: all the Zell spoken word bits loving own. 'You're Part Kimchi' is killing me.

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Dec 18, 2013

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore. I love you, Drew Barrymore.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
there could never be a better name for a mysterious dude than The Dark Dick.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

bowser posted:

I don't want to spoil it but I think episode 104 is the first time that's ever happened in a podcast.

Even Dave said "I don't think we should be doing this"...and then "but let's do it anyway".

EDIT: By the way, you definitely want to watch the video for this one and not just listen to the audio, especially the last half hour or so.

And that's why this is the best loving show out there.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
When Bobby Lee first came on I kinda hated him. He was a dick to Asa, got the show censored, tried to shout over Dave a lot and over-reacted about everything. He was this new guy who was dominating the show. After a few episodes I started to love him for the reasons I initially hated him - the dude is loving crazy, he freaks out about poo poo the entire time and it's completely hilarious to listen to.

In the old O&A threads, there would be people complaining sometimes when Patrice O'neal came on because he'd just take over and start shouting at everyone and Patrice-ing people, which is the exact same thing we all miss him for now. I wouldn't compare Patrice to Bobby but it's a similar thing, if someone has a personality like that they can piss you off if you don't know where they're coming from.

Bobby also brought us Steve, who is just the best loving person. So I love him now.

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Mar 6, 2014

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Dave has some seriously big balls to tell that story in 106, god drat. Dude's insane and I love him.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

bowser posted:

So... Dave definitely slept with Eva Lin, right?

I sure hope so :)

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Bill Poon is a dude. Whenever someone suggests something he always rolls with it and doesn't back down. Phone sex with Eva, talking about loving Critter in the rear end. Owns, haha.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Yeah man, I can't picture the show without Bobby and Steve now. I love the show whoever is on it, but you know that whenever Bobby is on that anything can happen. Dude is unpredictable.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
When the oil brothers aren't on I really don't enjoy the show as much anymore. I just want all Steve Lee all the time.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
DVDASA - BBBJTCNQNS DDH

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

TwistedNails posted:

I do not remember the DDH part, but somehow knew BBBJTCNQNS instantly.

DDH = Dark Dick Hard. That poo poo makes me CIH.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I love Poon more and more every episode. And yeah, this one was listened to at work on an incredibly low volume, haha.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Snowy posted:

This is old news, but the instagram for Cusackaveli is pretty great. I guess this stuff is from the period Dave was talking about when John wanted Dave to teach him art, but Dave insisted John do graffiti. Dave mentioned wanting to get John to go over MS13 graffiti so he'd get killed by gangsters.

I think these are all done by Dave's pals and are goofing on John more than anything, but maybe someone else knows more about it. Was Culkin Christ ever mentioned on the podcast? Not sure what that's referencing.
Those pics are brilliant.

They did talk about Culkin Christ for a bit ages ago, but I don't think there was much behind it other than the imagery is pretty hilarious.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Dave obviously has some serious mental issues and that's precisely why I love him

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Asa is the boss.

Also the only cure for Dave at this point is repeatedly having sex with Eva Lin. No doubt.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I just need some god drat oil brothers in my life, man

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
His freestyle from tuesdays ep was loving beast, man.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
She sucked but the first half of the episode was good

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Steve's speaking in tongues freestyle was sick

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Snowy posted:

That seemed like three straight episodes of total bullshit from Dave.

Yeah, sometimes I like Dave bullshitting when it's casual and funny but he's really going to town

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
they hosed

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I don't know why people were blaming Dave though. What are you gonna do, not gently caress Asa Akira? let's be real

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Latest episode was one of the best ever. Jesus.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
where the gently caress am i going to hear steve lee talk about reptilians now dave you selfish prick

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Steve is a good rapper and his style is rly nice + original

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I'm gonna be listening to that poo poo the day it's out, with my christmas lights on and errything

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Episode 2 loving owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

ChristianDB posted:

so was there a podcast between david choe and yoshi? I found out about them on JRE, they seemed like good friends.

the first bunch of DVDASA episodes had yoshi. i think they're about somewhere, check them out because they are funny as gently caress. especially the chips episode.

• Locked thread