Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
It's pretty lame of me to be watching my stuff opposite Nitro for everybody else, but I've got a prior commitment Wednesday at 8 so I'm watching my 2 hours of picks now:

http://sync.coconono.org/r/channelofdoom

Beauty of this setup of course is that link is permanent. I'll just leave the list up so whoever wants to check it out tomorrow can without a problem. EDIT: I'll replace the current set with new picks come next Wednesday.

Daryl Surat fucked around with this message at 21:58 on May 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
The Wednesday 8 PM DOOM! lineup is most likely going to be as follows:

96-07-24 - Kenta Kobashi vs Akira Taue (AJPW)
05-10-01 - Samoa Joe vs Kenta Kobashi (ROH)
05-11-05 - Kenta Kobashi & Go Shiozaki vs Kensuke Sasaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima (NOAH) (EDIT: removed in favor of having an AJPW match)
13-05-11 - FINAL BURNING: Kenta Kobashi, Jun Akiyama, Keiji Mutoh & Kensuke Sasaki vs KENTA, Go Shiozaki, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Maybach Taniguchi (NOAH)

Much like how the WWE will put the Divas matches in between semi-main events to let the crowd recover, interspersed throughout shall be the (unsubtitled, alas) clips from the Japanese variety show AKBingo detailing how it came to pass that AKB48 member Asuka Kuramochi got to be a guest announcer during Okada vs Tanahashi at the Tokyo Dome and present Kenta Kobashi with flowers during the retirement. That will involve bits of the 09-07-25 Kensuke Sasaki, Takashi Sugiura & Takeshi Morishima vs Akitoshi Saito & Jun Akiyama & Kenta Kobashi match from NOAH Summer Navigation '09...combined that Aerosmith song from Armageddon. It works out to about 7 minute "intermissions" between the matches, making it 2 hours and 15 minutes this week instead of 2 hours. I can deal with it.

EDIT: I forgot to add about 15 minutes for the post-match retirement minus in-ring interviews. So about 2.5 hours total.

Daryl Surat fucked around with this message at 05:47 on May 15, 2013

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I basically just added a few from those I'd already shown in the past:

96-10-10 - Kaientai DX vs Gran Hamada, Super Delfin, Tiger Mask IV, Gran Naniwa & Masato Yakushiji
92-12-14 - Hiroshi Hase vs The Great Muta
09-10-11 - Kota Ibushi vs YOSHIHIKO
93-04-02 - Akira Hokuto vs Shinobu Kandori
03-08-30 - Do Fixer vs Crazy MAX vs Italian Connection vs Shin M2K

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

This week's theme is "Kenta Kobashi was a cool dude" so for those who didn't already get their fill over the weekend, I'm running about 2.5 hours over here in a few:

http://sync.coconono.org/r/ChannelOfDOOM

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

It was requested that I keep a running tally of the things I've shown. I put this together to the best of my recollection/ability to find the occasions where I actually posted the set:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AqabbwCflGi5dHZESXIwSV9DbGI5UTVLTk9JX0lkSWc&output=html

Thrown together in haste, but there should be enough information for anybody to locate the matches in question. Date (in a rather nonstandard yy-mm-dd format, but for wrestling it seems the year is most relevant for ordering), participants, federation.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I got a lot going on between work and family emergency stuff, but I can still do flippy droppy prograps at 8 PM Eastern tonight over at http://sync.coconono.org/r/channelofdoom. I'd say I kind of just picked these in haste, but that's always true:

12-03-10 - Uhaa Nation vs Rory Mondo vs Ryan McBride vs Latin Dragon vs Shane Strickland vs Niles Young vs Samuray Del Sol vs Lucky Thurteen (CZW), Aerial Assault 8-Man Elimination (match ends once 2 remain)

04-10-07 - Kenta Kobashi vs Jun Akiyama (NOAH), English dubbed commentary by the LAW (no Wai Ting at least, but I also have a original audio link if it's too annoying)

09-05-04 - Kota Ibushi vs Taiji Ishimori (DDT)

04-05-22 - Generation Next ("Unrepentant For Sexual Harassment" Austin Aries, "Pre-Roderick Hair" Roderick Strong, Jack Evans, Alex Shelley) vs Jay/Mark Briscoe, Jimmy Rave, John Walters (aka RJ Brewer) (ROH) (as requested many weeks ago...but between the Gabe Sapolsky commentary plus the finish I kept putting it off)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

In 30 minutes, I'll start watching these over at http://sync.coconono.org/r/channelofdoom :

01-08-14 - M2K vs Crazy Max vs Masaaki Mochizuki, Yasushi Kanda & Darkness Dragon (Toryumon)
02-03-02 - Masato Tanaka vs Shinya Hashimoto (NJPW)
09-03-28 - Kota Ibushi vs El Generico vs Jigsaw vs Nick Jackson (Chikara)
94-11-20 - Aja Kong vs Manami Toyota (AJW)
94-09-03 - Kenta Kobashi vs Steve Williams (AJPW)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Same DOOM! time, same DOOM! channel: I'll throw in 2 hours of flippy-do wrestling to the mix at 8 PM tonight:

10-05-05 - Kenny Omega vs YOSHIHIKO (DDT)
13-03-24 - Ricochet vs Samuray del Sol (King of Flight)
13-05-04 - Jay Briscoe vs Kevin Steen (ROH)
11-02-10 - Kana vs Lufisto (Shimmer)
02-31-08 - Dragon Kid, Jimmy Yang & Masaaki Mochizuki vs K-ness, Susumu Yokosuka & Magnum Tokyo (Toryumon)
91-08-11 - Masahiro Chono vs Keiji Mutoh (NJPW)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I assume the Mutoh vs Chono match is from the G-1 Finals?

Yeah. Folks were requesting "a Chono match," and I was trying to decide on what does that truly MEAN since Chono matches are often kind of bad as far as the match itself goes. The G-1 Finals match obviously predates all his NWO stuff, but when I thought about his NWO-era matches they were mostly entertaining for the novelty of seeing Nash, Hall, Bischoff, etc doing their thing in Japan. Still, those NWO matches are generally shorter, so if people prefer to see Chono with his shades yakuza kickin' it with NWO Sting, I can always do one of those instead and add say, an old Jon Moxley match from his EVOLVE/FIP days.

I just figured I'd pick a thing that helped show off what made him a top-level guy before he became the Japanese "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I'm starting early so I can be up to date on :siren: Roderick Strong :siren: events:

http://sync.coconono.org/r/channelofdoom

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Pretty sure I know what wrestling matches I'll show Wednesday at 8 PM. It'll be these unless anyone has substitutions to offer in their place (the first one is okay but included mainly for novelty):

10-04-17 - Roderick Strong vs Jon Moxley [now Dean Ambrose] (FIP)
10-10-11 - Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi vs Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega (NJPW)
05-12-16 - Kevin Steen vs Super Dragon, Guerrilla Warfare (PWG)
08-03-16 - Tyler Black [now Seth Rollins] vs Nigel McGuinness (ROH)
93-11-18 - Cutie Suzuki & Chigusa Nagayo vs Plum Mariko & Devil Masami (JWP)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Got started a bit late due to some technical difficulties brought on by the domain name change, but we're underway: http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Lineup for 8 PM EST tonight is as follows:

13-03-24 - AR Fox vs Samuray del Sol (KOF)
93-05-05 - Manami Toyota & Toshiyo Yamada vs Megumi Kudo & Combat Toyota (FMW)
04-07-10 - Super Dragon vs CM Punk (PWG)
13-06-06 - KUSHIDA vs Kenny Omega (NJPW)
06-06-17 - Bryan Danielson vs. KENTA vs. Samoa Joe (ROH)

I really should try more to not have the same people pop up again and again, but I'm being extremely lazy in picking things out. I think KUSHIDA is the only one whom I haven't previously shown a match for. Previous matchlist is here for those who've never checked it out.

Daryl Surat fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Jun 19, 2013

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

In 15 minutes there will be ZERO Vince Russo anything shown over at the usual stomping grounds:

http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom

Match list is on the last page. Next week, I figure I should show something involving the Kings of Wrestling since it occurs to me that I never have run anything of theirs, but...to be honest, I never really got super into Chris Hero. Anyone have a particular KoW bout they feel stands out from the rest?

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

8 PM tonight at http://www.psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom, it's 2 more hours of indy/foreign pro wrestling. I diversified my participants this time since I noticed I keep picking the same people lately:

96-12-29 - Ultimo Dragon vs Dean Malenko (WCW)
05-01-14 - Ryo Saito vs Milano Collection AT (DG)
07-10-21 - Chris Hero vs Human Tornado (ROH)
13-04-20 - Rey Cometa vs Namajague (CMLL)
13-03-22 - Sami Callihan vs Drake Younger (PWG)
13-06-22 - Katsuyori Shibata vs Hirooki Goto (NJPW)

I'll no doubt be back to my usual ways in no time because it's hard to go an entire week without seeing Super Dragon or someone that equipped themselves with Anti-Super Dragon offense. But there are plenty of other great guys, and I really should be trying to point them out.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Oh yeah?! Well at 8 PM on July THIRD, http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom will be celebrating the largest attended pro wrestling event in recorded history as held in KIM JONG IL'S DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF [NORTH] KOREA~!. Oh yeah, plus other cool stuff including at least one MOTY:

95-04-28 - Manami Toyota & Mariko Yoshida vs Bull Nakano & Akira Hokuto (WCW)
13-03-02 - HUB vs Dragon Kid (DG)
92-05-25 - Kenta Kobashi & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi vs Dan Kroffat & Doug Furnas (AJPW)
13-05-31 - La Sombra vs Shinsuke Nakamura (CMLL)
07-11-30 - Kevin Steen & El Generico vs Jay & Mark Briscoe, Ladder Match (ROH)

I didn't watch Raw, but I understand it sucked. These two hours will surely be better than Raw [though this is always true].

Daryl Surat fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jul 3, 2013

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

My Wednesday 8 PM picks are looking like they will be as follows:

09-10-09 - Davey Richards vs Kenny Omega (ROH)
96-03-09 - Rey Misterio Jr vs Juventud Guerrera (ECW)
13-05-04 - Karl Anderson vs Michael Elgin (ROH)
97-06-22 - The Great Muta, Masahiro Chono & NWO Sting vs Shinya Hashimoto, Manabu Nakanishi & Satoshi Kojima (NJPW)
97-02-14 - The Great Sasuke, Gran Hamada & Gran Naniwa vs. Taka Michinoku, Mens Teioh & Dick Togo (ECW)
13-07-05 - Gedo vs Prince Devitt (NJPW)

That ECW 6-man is NOT the one from Heat Wave '97 since I ran that a while back. This is the one before that. Also, that NJPW 6-man is like, 7 minutes long and mostly selected so we can all appreciate Muta's "N W O" facepaint.

Of course, if everyone's unsure of what to run on Tuesday 8 PM, there's always the nuclear option...and that's me showing these:

12-08-05 - Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kazuchika Okada (NJPW)
13-05-04 - Rey Cometa vs Namajague, hair vs hair (CMLL)
13-05-04 - Shinjiro Otani vs Masato Tanaka (Zero-One)
13-05-30 - Prince Devitt vs Ricochet (NJPW)
13-01-27 - Isami Kodaka vs Kenny Omega (DDT)

Otherwise, I'll just go with those some other time.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I Before E posted:

Okay then, I can have a competing bad, rear end pro wrestling and other hilariously awful stuff night.

Two things: first, given the choice, hilariously awful wrestling wins over good wrestling EVERY TIME. Second, Wrestling Society X was AWESOME and is not hilariously awful in any way!

Anyway, here are the two hours I've picked out for Wednesday this week:

13-01-27 - Isami Kodaka vs Kenny Omega (DDT)
98-08-02 - Hayabusa & Jinsei Shinzaki vs Sabu & Rob Van Dam (ECW)
85-08-22 - Lioness Asuka vs Jaguar Yokota (AJW)
11-10-22 - El Generico vs Kevin Steen, Ladder Match (PWG)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

oatgan posted:

I'm gonna watch Daryl's stuff because that Steen/Generico ladder match from Steen Wolf is incredible

I'm probably going to start about 15 minutes late due to traffic. Unless I can update the channel from a 70 mph moving vehicle in pouring rain...like how I'm writing this...

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

8 PM tonight, 2 hours of pro wrestling DOOM awaits all those who dare stop thinking about WCW for once (god drat it) as we kick things off with...uh...This Ain't WCW, This Is a Parody:

06-04-23 - Black Tiger IV, Minoru, Hirooki Goto vs Sonjay Dutt, Alex Shelley, Jay Lethal (TNA)
13-07-20 - Shinsuke Nakamura vs La Sombra (NJPW)
11-07-23 - PAC vs Kevin Steen (PWG)
13-07-21 - Naruki Doi & Ricochet vs BxB Hulk & Akira Tozawa (Dragon Gate)
08-11-08 - Tyler Black vs Kenny Omega vs Bryan Danielson (ROH)

The PWG Eight match was requested by somebody last time. I don't remember who. I can't actually find any copies of it that don't have the commentary, which is a shame since it's of absolute importance that we be able to hear the words coming out of Kevin Steen's mouth.

Daryl Surat fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jul 25, 2013

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I'm here and doing stuff for 2 hours rather than jumping into this Payday 2 beta because I CARE ABOUT YOU ALL DEARLY:

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Wednesday http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom 8 PM-10 PM it's 2 more hours of the pro-est pro wrestling:

97-10-26 - Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Misterio Jr (WCW)
92-04-17 - Mitsuharu Misawa vs Stan Hansen (AJPW)
13-05-04 - Rey Cometa vs Namajague, hair vs hair (CMLL)
96-04-29 - Jinsei Shinzaki vs The Great Muta (NJPW)
09-04-12 - Kenny Omega vs Bryan Danielson (PWG)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I Before E posted:

I was trying to think of a way Kenny Omega and Bryan Danielson could have had a PWG match in 2012, but then I realized it's that strange Euro type of date writing.

That's how they usually display the dates in Japanese matches, so it's how I tend to list them. Also, we've been going about 10 minutes now:

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Raw was NOT in the Madison Square Garden, so Weds 8 PM - 10 PM at http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom the REAL IRANIAN will make us HUMBLE~!:

13-06-02 - Samuray del Sol vs Johnny Gargano (EVOLVE)
05-11-05 - Kenta Kobashi & Go Shiozaki vs Kensuke Sasaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima (NOAH)
08-09-05 - PAC vs Shingo Takagi (Dragon Gate)
13-08-02 - Tomohiro Ishii vs Hiroshi Tanahashi (NJPW)
84-06-16 - Sgt. Slaughter vs The Iron Sheik, Boot Camp Match (WWF)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Wednesday 8 PM- 10 PM Eastern at http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom it's 2 more hours of Japanese/indy pro wrestling! I'll never watch through my Michinoku Pro set otherwise:

95-12-17 - Sakie Hasegawa, Gran Naniwa, Super Delfin vs Mima Shimoda, Kendo, The Great Sasuke (Michinoku Pro)
05-09-17 - Jimmy Rave vs AJ Styles (ROH)
13-08-10 - Kazuchika Okada vs Hiroshi Tanahashi (NJPW)
11-12-10 - The Young Bucks vs Kevin Steen & Super Dragon (PWG)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Wednesday 8PM-10PM http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom is one of those times where I tell myself to hold off on the usual suspects to instead pick at least some matches featuring wrestlers I haven't shown anything from to date:

09-02-27 - El Generico vs Bryan Danielson (ROH)
12-03-30 - Prince Devitt vs Volador Jr, 2/3 Falls (CMLL)
13-02-03 - Masato Tanaka vs Tomohiro Ishii (NJPW)
93-11-09 - Akira Hokuto vs Rumi Kazama, hair vs hair (LLPW)
94-07-30 - Gedo & Jinsei Shinzaki vs Ultimo Dragon & The Great Sasuke (Michinoku Pro)

Much as I'd have wanted to pick a bunch of G1 stuff...you guys already ran through all of this year's over the past few days!

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

bobkatt013 posted:

Why did they suspend your account?

Same reason they suspended mine back in March: pro wrestling is considered "simulated violence" and therefore not allowed, regardless of if it's copyrighted in the US or not. Why videogames don't fall under this wide umbrella is...well, because then Justin/Twitch couldn't make money, I guess. It took a week or so for them to get back to me to say why I was banned, then another week or so for them to unban me, but I've never used my account there since.

Barring any substitution requests (I don't ever seem to get any, but still), my Wednesday lineup is as follows. Same DOOM! time, same DOOM! channel:

92-09-06 - La Parka, El Espanto Jr & El Sicodelico vs. Konnan El Barbaro, Octagon & El Hijo Del Santo (AAA)
94-02-04 - Gran Naniwa, Jinsei Shinzaki & Super Delfin vs Shiryu [Kaz Hayashi], Sato [Dick Togo] & The Great Sasuke (MPro)
94-03-27 - Aja Kong & Bull Nakano vs Akira Hokuto & Shinobu Kandori (AJW)
04-07-01 - Kensuke Sasaki & "Agira Hokuto" vs Tomohiko Hashimoto & Seiya Morohashi (DDT)
05-06-11 - Samoa Joe vs Necro Butcher (IWA-MS)
13-08-04 - Kota Ibushi vs Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW)

I continually feel like I need to mix things up more, like I keep picking the same people. With that in mind, I switched out Eddie Guerrero vs Shinjiro Otani for the sake of including a AAA match.

Daryl Surat fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Aug 30, 2013

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

oatgan posted:

I'm so sad I feel asleep and missed Erik Watts showing off all of his celebrity friends

Nobody I'll be showing matches from in under 5 minutes has the RAW CHARISMA of Erik Watts, but I'll try and provide an adequate substitute:

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

More pro wrestling neck trauma excitement awaits, THE SAME DOOM! TIME (Wednesday 8 PM) THE SAME DOOM! CHANNEL:

04-09-17 - Do Fixer (Genki Horiguchi, Dragon Kid, Magnum Tokyo) vs Florida Brothers (Daniel Mishima and Michael Iwasa) and Kensuke Sasaki (Dragon Gate)
95-12-27 - Eddie Guerrero vs Shinjiro Otani (WCW)
81-09-23 - Stan Hansen vs Andre the Giant (NJPW)
13-08-09 - Willie Mack, B-Boy, Candice LaRae vs Joey Ryan, Ryan Taylor, Peter Avalon (PWG)
03-01-05 - Low Ki vs AJ Styles (Zero-One)
04-11-03 - Toshiaki Kawada vs Katsuyori Shibata (NJPW)
93-08-25 - Hikari Fukuoka, Plum Mariko, Mayumi Ozaki vs Sakie Hasegawa, Manami Toyota, Yumiko Hotta (JWP vs AJW)

Will either start 15 minutes early or run 15 minutes later because the Florida Brothers being a parody of American wrestlers talk far longer than they wrestle such that there's a pre-match mid-promo.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

This Wednesday 8 PM, it's important that we NEVER FORGET...the globe-threatening dangers that Minoru Suzuki has contended with during his lonely warrior's quest to become the wind:

13-07-21 - Chihiro Tominaga, Super Shenlong, Kotoka vs Rich Swann, Shachihoko Boy, Super Shisa (DG)
06-06-23 - Mecha Mummy vs Minoru Suzuki (UDP)
93-08-25 - Takako Inoue vs Cutie Suzuki (AJW)
13-06-16 - Kyle O'Reilly vs Davey Richards (PWG)
94-11-06 - Eddie Guerrero & Art Barr vs El Hijo del Santo & Octagón, Hair vs Mask (AAA)
04-02-22 - Toshiaki Kawada vs Shinya Hashimoto (AJPW)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

5 minutes before the festivities commence. For now I'm watching the finest moment of the career of Jim Ross:

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

3 hours of Raw feel like forever, but the 2 hours of indy/puro I run at 8 PM on Wednesdays fly by! It's a THEME WEEK~! as we pay tribute to wrestlers who routinely forget that wrestling is supposed to be a work and legit hurt their opponents semi-routinely in stark contrast to everything Bret Hart believes in:

02-08-28 - Jerry Lynn vs AJ Styles vs Low Ki, Triple Ladder (TNA)
87-05-18 - Akira Maeda vs Masa Saito (NJPW)
87-05-25 - Kazuo Yamazaki & Yoshiaki Fujiwara vs Nobuhiko Takada & Akira Maeda (NJPW)
05-12-10 - Super Dragon vs Ruckus (CZW)
12-10-27 - Kana vs Ayako Hamada (Shimmer)
00-10-09 - Toshiaki Kawada vs Kensuke Sasaki (AJPW vs NJPW)

Apologies, no weed Yoda hobos this time since I distinctly specified "wrestlers." It'll be at http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom as always.

NOW DO YOUR PUSH UPS!

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

MassRafTer posted:

This really needs AJ Styles vs Davey Richards from ROH where both guys get really pissy at each other halfway through.

The one from Death Before Dishonor IV, or did they have another? I don't remember it too well other than it was pretty much a good, solid match. I see it never really appears on comps for either guy, and now that I listen to Konnan's podcast hearing MSL on color commentary BOTHERS ME (more than it already did).

oatgan posted:

No Mysterio match?

Alas, the Rey Mysterio Jr matches I recall of note do not involve him causing much mayhem to faces by way of him wearing those mega knee braces. But a while ago I showed some of his ECW stuff against Psicosis and Juventud Guerrera.

LvK posted:

Christ, did they start stretching out some people in the front row during that match?

We'll find out together! The previous Akira Maeda match is to provide much-needed context! (The context is Scott Steiner's workout philosophy for what forces body parts to grow, as applied to the head.)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

8 PM Wednesday...actually, I'll be on the road! But have 2 more hours of pro wrestling anyway. Last week was a ton of full-force kicks, so it's only fair that we run a ton of full-force flips to maintain kickflip parity:

94-11-20 - Gran Naniwa, Jinsei Shinzaki, Super Delfin vs Shiryu, SATO, The Great Sasuke (Michinoku Pro, at AJW)
96-09-01 - Chiquita Azteca vs Chaparrita Asari (AJW)
13-03-02 - Jimmyz (Jimmy Kagetora, Yasushi "Jimmy" Kanda & Ryo "Jimmy" Saito) vs Mad Blankey (Akira Tozawa, Kzy & Mondai Ryu [aka Super Shenlong]) (DG)
13-09-14 - Alex Colon vs Andrew Everett vs Shane Strickland vs AR Fox (Ladder) (CZW)
13-09-13 - La Sombra vs Volador Jr (Mask vs Mask) (CMLL)

It'll likely run a little more than two hours because of the extended pre-match and post-match footage on the files. Provided I don't wreck my vehicle switching over the playlist while on the highway, stop on by and appreciate Akira Tozawa going absolutely ballistic.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

We are ready to go at the usual place:

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Tonight: Kenny Omega vs Kota Ibushi! 8 PM at http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom oh yeah, there's 75 more minutes of top-notch Japanese pro wrestling too but only in their match do they decide "you know what'd be a good idea? Let's copy New Jack!":

03-12-16 - Milano Collection AT vs Magnum Tokyo (Toryumon)

95-04-15 - Mitsuharu Misawa vs Akira Taue (AJPW)

87-03-20 - Keiji Mutoh & Shiro Koshinaka vs Akira Maeda & Nobuhiko Takada (NJPW)

12-08-18 - Kenny Omega vs Kota Ibushi (DDT)

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Why watch Raw after THAT crappy PPV? 8 PM Weds at http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom let's watch ONLY good matches. Ones that all have FINISHES. And what good's Hell in a Cell now that WWE's gone PG? Cage matches with no blood? NO BUYS. Let me show you some REAL gimmicks:

02-08-09 - Dancing Fever Special Tag Match: Italian Connection (Condotti Shuji, Pescatore Yagi & Berlinetta Boxer) vs Disco Inferno, Latin Lover, Magnum Tokyo (Toryumon vs T2P)

13-05-04 - Masato Tanaka 20th Anniversary Match: Shinjiro Otani vs Masato Tanaka (ZERO-ONE)

12-09-28 - Devil Rocker, Machine Rocker, Soul Rocker vs Fenix, Freelance, Samuray del Sol (AAA)

97-04-18 - No Rope Barbed Wire Barricade Double Hell Death Match: Megumi Kudo vs Mayumi Ozaki (FMW)

05-09-17 - Bryan Danielson vs James Gibson (ROH)

You read that right. DISCO FEVER! DISCO FEVER! DISCO FEVER! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Getting set for what will be the first, and probably the last, match containing Disco Inferno that I watch this uh, time interval:

Oh yeah, and that other stuff I listed a few posts above too.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Wednesday 8 PM http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom it's time to MAKE IT RAIN with 2 more hours of pro wrestling, much of it quite recent for a change:

13-08-31 - ACH vs Kyle O'Reilly (PWG)
87-09-14 - Jumping Bomb Angels (Noriyo Tateno & Itsuki Yamazaki) vs Crush Gals (Lioness Asuka & Chigusa Nagayo) (AJW)
13-07-28 - Inner City Machine Guns (Rich Swann & Ricochet) vs Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) (DGUSA)
13-10-14 - Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada (NJPW)

Due to time constraints, we'll do the 2006 Bryan Danielson vs Samoa Joe cage match next week I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

SO happy I've avoided spoilers for Tanahashi/Okada. If someone spoils it between now and then I will be really sad!!

I don't really like when people give away the finishes of things I'm running, so you won't see me doing that. We're getting started in 10, but perhaps for the pre-show we can watch Scott Steiner bury the cruiserweights: