Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

PSA: Guys and gals please change your channel settings to show up in the public lists. It's not on by default. I randomly check the site to see what's going and had no idea there were more than 3 rooms because they aren't listed. Unless you are dicks and do it on purpose in which case gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Im watching NJPW Dominion right now since I haven't seen it. Join me if you want. I literally just started it. http://www.psp-tv.com/r/mensrights

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

oatgan posted:

My most loyal saturday night viewer hasn't seen it so we're watching Dominion

It's already queued up on my channel if you guys wanna watch it.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Who is Jackie Fargo?

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Is that the Sullivan/Benoit match where they end up fighting in the woman's bathroom? Dusty goes crazy about a guy going in there.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

I have about 5 hours of random old school matches loaded up.

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/mensrights

Now with 100% more emoticon spam.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Bubba Grace posted:

I have about 5 hours of random old school matches loaded up.

Now with 100% more emoticon spam.

Continuing today. Over 18 hours added of classic WWF and WCW from 1985 to 1999. Good matches, bad matches, and jobber squashes. It's all here. All matches are from TV broadcasts so there is a good chance you haven't seen them in a very long time or if at all. See you there.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Now that Tuesday Nitro is over, random old school continues. Don't forget your fedoras. http://www.psp-tv.com/r/mensrights

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

I have all of the 2013 AAA lucha events queued up and playing. As far as I know that is. AAA uploads the events in a weird order. If anything is missing or incorrect let me know.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I can't handle this Wednesday Night War.

No war for me. Ive pretty much been running something different every day.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

coconono posted:

Bubba's room has really impressed me with the JS stuff and the emotes. The comic sans can go to hell tho.

Sorry but the comic sans is part of the gimmick. Anyway, AAA 2013 lucha is continuing today. We should be to the first ppv of the year, Rey De Reyes, in an hour or two. That depends on how bad the next episode of Fusion is. The last one was like handicam quality video so we skipped it.

Crooow has been in channel for most of it. He knows quite a bit about lucha. So if you aren't watching because you don't know what the hell is going on, don't worry about that. Come on in and watch cluster gently caress matches, cross dressing exoticos and flippy minis with us.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

coconono posted:

BubbaGrace literally killed deathmatch night. He is worse than Comic Sans.

Also my idiot roommate thought he broke his toe so I had to take him to the emergency room.

Hey, it's not my fault people wanted to watch lucha over light tubes. I am thinking of having a user content night in the next couple of days. Everybody can submit videos and through css magic I will hide the playlist and set it on shuffle. As long as people don't go over the top with stupid things it could be fun and interesting.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Not the same without webcam though. :(

I can easily add a webcam stream if its done through a website. Site doesn't matter as long as it allows external embedding.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

I heard goons like lovely wrestling. So tonight at 7PM Eastern Mensrights presents the worst matches of all time according to Dave Meltzer. I have tried to include every match rated -3 or below. Some of them I could not find.

BubbaGrace fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jul 21, 2013

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Changing time to 7pm instead of 8.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I find it hard to believe that Dave gave War Games 96 -*** or below... War Games 93 or 95 seem more like it.

I believe that was a mistake on my part. I was looking for 98 and accidentally added 96.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

About 5 minutes until the worst. See you there.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

getitoffgetitoff posted:

I'm so mad I missed this.

You definitely missed something, that's for drat sure. For a while there I was thinking to myself, "WHAT HAVE I DONE?".

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

NuclearPotato posted:

Encore night, goddamnit. I really wanted to see this, but I was busy with friends. Encore, I say! It's not like anything else will be happening tonight (aside from Raw, but that's not something we sync anyway.)

It is now. I have found a way using javascript to embed streams that are not supported by the site. That's what happens when you have too much time on your hands.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

I didn't run anything last thursday. Personally I got burned out on lucha after playing it for 4 nights straight. So have at it.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

They are looking for a lawsuit.

Everything they sell is lawsuit material. All of it is just bootleg burned DVDs.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

oatgan posted:

But.... but cams aren't up yet

The tinychat widget coco sent to me is way too loving big to do anything useful with it. You wouldn't be able to see both the video and they cams at the same time. If he find an alternative I might work it in.

BubbaGrace fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Aug 17, 2013

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

THE MAN

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Yeah I'm on it.

Also, Coco, you got anything planned for Thursday? Because if not.......

You bought this? I take back everything I've ever said about you cat girl. I can't wait to watch Steiner do some bitch presses.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

maxallen posted:

Alright, I've been out of town most of the week and I'm back so let's watch some more old Raws/PPVs. I'm not sure where we left off, I'll figure it out. We'll start at 6:45 eastern!

http://psp-tv.com/r/Ye_Olde_RAW

You probably won't get many people due to Steinermania tonight.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

In 20 minutes (4PM Eastern US Time) I will be showing a video that contains every title change in the WWE since 2000. Some guy put it together on youtube so I figured I'd check it out.

Edit: Guess I'll do this another time. Nobody showed up.

BubbaGrace fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Sep 22, 2013

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

ATT: Max Allen. When is the next showing of Ye Olde Raw? I am starting to go through withdrawals.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

I keep missing Ye Olde Raw and am not very happy about it.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Why don't you guys ever watch good movies?

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

coconono posted:

We're seeing issues with NoScript and how PSP-tv serves scripts. Don't use NoScript. Use something like adblock or whatever.

Isn't PSP-tv coded almost completely in java script? I think i looked at the source on github before and it blew my mind it was built that way.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

maxallen posted:

Tonight, 10 PM (after NXT on the network) -

http://psp-tv.com/r/ye_olde_raw

How real is this? I don't think it's as real as it could be.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

coconono posted:

update on the Google Drive stuff we're dealing with. It looks any source file that was encoded in m4v or mkv formats do not work(which is 95% for all my library :qq: ).

Encode your stuff in AVI format.

Edit: MP4 format works so I can start showing Dr. Who.

DO NOT ENCODE YOUR STUFF TO AVI. Avi does not support many of the encoding options that mp4/mkv do. Most notably B-Frame Pyramids and other things. This will result is worse quality.

Solutions:

Rename .m4v to .mp4. They are the exact same thing.

MKV to MP4 is really simple. You just need to remux the file to the .mp4 container. This is not the same as re-encoding. Remuxing a file takes a few minutes tops and does not alter the encoding at all.

Here is a simple guide on remuxing from mkv to mp4: http://jonnycram.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-remux-your-mkv-files-into-mp4.html

BubbaGrace fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Nov 10, 2014

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Daryl Surat posted:

For what it's worth, the copy of Akira Tozawa vs BxB Hulk that I've got in the DOOM rotation this week is in the MKV container format and works fine, though it's still encoded using the same MPEG4 AVC codec that you'd get from a downloaded Youtube/DailyMotion file. My guess is that what actually doesn't work are things encoded using fancier 8-bit/10-bit codecs (as is somewhat common for HD rips of movies/TV shows/cartoons), which typically are placed within MKV containers.

Edit : Learn something new every day I guess

I work in the field, and I have no idea what you mean by 8-bit and 10-bit codecs. I have never heard that term in regards to video encoding. And secondly 99% of the time any sort of algorithm is done using numbers that are powers of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, etc etc etc). There would be no such thing as 10-bit.

There are different AVC profile levels, but that is beyond the scope of this topic.

All "scene releases" are encoded using AVC just like youtube. They just wrap it in .mkv instead of .mp4 because a) it supports muxed subtitles, b) chapters and c) open source.

BubbaGrace fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Nov 10, 2014

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

Everything I've read about Hoodslam makes it sound like a great time and I am so down for this

From what I seen, it was fantastic.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Attention Max Allen, you are the Undertaker of synctube streaming.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

maxallen posted:

prawn cena is wrestling. it is glorious.

drat internet crapped out last night, so I couldn't get back in to the room. I ended up watching the rest of ds9 on the livestream site. Remind me to ask you about the ending to the episode with Sisko in the hotbox because I missed the lead up to it.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

oatgan posted:

no that was this year

We need to be sure we keep accurate records on the history of dildo ladder matches.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

coconono posted:

trying to figure out how to encode these dumb vids is kicking my rear end. Anyone have a handbrake template that works in psp-tv/google drive or access to a livestream?

What is the problem man? You have been talking about this for months. What is your source media and what is the issue?

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

coconono posted:

I've got MP4s straight from seller. Upload to google drive, wait for them to be playable, gives error when linking to PSP-tv

I've played around in handbrake using h.264 encodes and that's not working. I'll post my settings when I get back to my mac.

What error do you get? Can you join a channel on there so I can talk to you about this, since my only 2 forms of communcating with you are either there or on twitter. Twitter would not be a good option and I don't want to poo poo up this thread either with video encoding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Coco, PSP-TV has been down all day. Just thought you would like to know.