Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

MourningView posted:

I'm so proud.

Be proud when ESPN picks up this story, then your dreams will come true and you can ascend to the next level of enlightenment on a cloud of smug contentment that Michael Jordan's crimes against sports have been brought to light.

MVP posted:

So if Michael Jordan didn't use steroids how long would it have take him to bulk up naturally? Or is there a point that the body can't pass without synthetic supplements?

<--

Dude, I thought we were going to try to avoid useless hypotheticals based on untrue statements like "what if Jordan didn't use steroids, then...".

The B_36 fucked around with this message at 18:54 on May 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

Wait, I thought basketball players don't lift weights?

See, this just shows your fundamental misunderstanding of how steroids work. Steroid users use steroids because they're lazy and don't want to workout. Steroids ignore the laws of physics and bio mechanics and spontaneously grow muscles. This is what makes them different than all the perfectly legal amphetimines that our grandparent's era's pure and clean athletes like Mickey Mantle took. Try to keep up bro.

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

soggybagel posted:

Is it any surprise that Christian Laettner was a bust? On the dream team he was constantly berated and insulted by Jordan which damaged his psyche. Jordan rode him hard for any reason including the fact that he went to Duke. Jordan destroyed what should have been a confidence building moment for Laettner and he never became the player everyone projected him to be. I hear that when Laettner refused to start doing steroids Jordan used his clout in the league to essentially black list him as well.

Laettner was not a bust. If we're going to have this thread, we should try to stay away from blatantly obvious untruths like your Laettner comment, and stick to the obvious truths, namely that Michael Jordan was a huge steroid cheater.

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

RembrandtQEinstein posted:

I know it's already been mentioned, but seriously, look what Michael did to that poor bunny. :sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbaKze622Kg

Animal testing is cruel, and Jordan should be ashamed of himself.

• Locked thread