Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Its a well known fact that Dennis Rodman wasn't human in the first place, so it's not useful to use him as an example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Jack's Flow posted:

I am glad we are finally discussing this. They vilified Barry Bonds for less.

Barry Bonds is a worthless human being that should be vilified for ruining the Pirates

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

a shameful boehner posted:

this is the best analysis of the game of baseball i've ever read

The description is too close to how you would describe amateur golf to be completed descriptive of baseball.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

James The 1st posted:

Are there any sources for this stuff?

Sources? What is this a peer reviewed journal?

This is internet sports talk! Sources are for pussies and nerds.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

SporkOfTruth posted:

Could someone clue me in to how the Bilderbergs might factor into this? The Anglo-Jew-Dutch bankers clearly had some influence at UNC.

:sax:

The Rothschilds financed the invention of roids

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Lavar Arrington tried to do it then accidentally let them use his name.

Then Lavar Arrington flew back to his home planet or whatever the hell happened to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

VikingSkull posted:

MJ knew Rodman was a man of the night,

Are you saying that Rodman is a vampire?

I mean, it wouldn't be surprising or anything.

• Locked thread