Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I've never been so excited for anything in my adult life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Do you get lonely posting in here by yourself?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

John Cena posted:

If you guys have been (wrongfully) avoiding a lot of the bad stuff and are waiting for it to get good, this is a good time to start and jump in! (the bad stuff is the real draw)

It never gets good, either.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wait it has the same number of stars and 50% more matches? You gotta give them credit for that kind of consistency

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Actually you're all wrong and the most exciting match on the card is going to be the Steiner Bros/Fire and Ice rematch

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

TONIGHT: HOG WILD!

There will be bikers crapping on wrestling and minorities.

I know its his fantasy and all but its a bit of a stretch to call Eric Bischoff a biker

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

behold https://soundcloud.com/oats-9/hollywood-wood-hogan

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dsriggs posted:

SHOCKING racist Hollywood Hulk Hogan Promo!

http://tindeck.com/listen/nfzai

lmao

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Oh poo poo is that the show where Sting casually wanders up and hits Hogan in the leg with a baseball bat?

He does it twice and then Hogan runs in during the main event in a leg brace with one leg of his jeans cut off. He proceeds to limp around the ring beating up the three heels by himself

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

3 Meng matches and people call Russo a horrible booker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Jushin Liger vs Juvi for the IWGP Jr Title!

lol