Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

"Well, I lurk a lot so we what should I name myself?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
burgers.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
The initials in my real name are literally 'J.R'.

Whenever I got a high score on a game, I'd sometimes write 'JR.' or 'J.R'. Sometimes I also write 'JRE', because of some weird lettering my high school did (especially in P.E. class), it would be the first letter of your first name, then the first two letters of your last name.

aa35199
Sep 1, 2014
It was my school network user ID in 1995, I still some times think of Microsoft Works when I type my username.

HotCarl
Aug 20, 2002
FUCK YOU,
GOT MINE
Carl from the Simpsons. Initially I had a picture of him as my sig file, so there was no confusion. However, during one night of drunken posting, I engaged with a conversation with a neck beard who quickly became offended about my "job" and "means to support myself". He sure drove his message home by borrowing ten bucks from his parents to change my sig to some ridiculous red text.

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
when i first saw the movie Idiocracy, during (i think) the part where the narrator is talking about rehabilitation, he said the name Tylenol Jones. That was my first facebook name. He died and Advil Smith was born out of the same name scheme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feka
Jan 21, 2013

No soup for you!
I was a relatively drunk 14-year old a long time ago. Decided to try the online mode of Diablo 1 on a horrendously expensive dial-up connection my parents were paying for and had to pick a user name. Faecalisator was what I was going for, in my teenage drunkenness "Fekalisator" the result. I fell asleep playing that night, too, leaving the connection running till the next morning, which resulted in some serious trouble when my folks received the next telephone bill.

Since that original nickname was too long for everyone I was playing with, I was called "Feka" by everyone I knew during the old Day of Defeat, Counter Strike and Star Craft days. It stuck, and it's going strong for 17 years now.

gently caress, I'm getting old.

• Locked thread