Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metamucil
May 10, 2011

Paramemetic posted:

Mine is a big dumb reference to a half-baked hypothesis for why various types of memes gravitate to areas with similar memes and propagate around their own ilk, and how those memes tend to form superficially apparent dynamic clusters that resemble physical systems rather than simply genetic/environmental systems. So it's a kind of application of memetics beyond memetics. It's not metamemetics because that already means a thing.

:aaa: I've read your username a million times before and I only just now realized that its 'Paramemetic' and not 'Parametric.'

Metamucil is a foul, orange-flavored fiber supplement that my dad has had every morning for probably the past ~20 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread