Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

:siren::siren::siren:Tournaments::siren::siren::siren:
Xbox: TBA
PS3: TBA
PC: TBA
XBONE: TBA
PS4: TBA

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is coming to the PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS4, and Vita on Nov. 12th for NA. The console versions will be $59.99. The PC version will be $49.99. The Vita iteration will retail for $39.99. All from this article - https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/10/07/injustice-gods-among-us-coming-to-vita-next-month.aspx

I AM CARVALLO posted:

INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us is a new 2.5D fighting game from Netherrealm studios. The main premise for the story is that a new regime made up of some of the members of the Justice League, led by Superman, have found humanity lacking in its ability to govern itself and now use their powers and a large army to placate the masses in the name of keeping order. Batman is on the other side of this conflict leading an insurgency against Superman. It looks like the Joker is also a big part of the story.

Gameplay-wise, INJUSTICE is moving past the MK9 formula. There are light, medium, and strong attacks, the block button has been excised and instead you hold back to block. There is also a "gimmick" button that is unique to each character. One of the most interesting parts of the gameplay is a dedicated button for interacting with the environment. This video has so far shown one of the most interesting uses of the environment. You can also punch Batman through a skyscraper. There's a more detailed mechanics write up further down this OP.

INJUSTICE is set to release on April 16, 2013 on XBOX, PS3, and WiiU. Releases to PC November 12.

Characters
Ares
Aquaman
Bane
Batman
Black Adam
Catwoman
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Doomsday
The Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
Hawkgirl
The Joker
Killer Frost
Lex Luthor
Nightwing
Raven
Shazam!
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy
Superman
Wonder Woman

DLC Characters
Lobo - released 5/7/13
Batgirl - released 5/21/13
Scorpion - released 6/11/13
Zod - released 7/2/13
Martian Manhunter - released 7/30/13
Zatanna - released 8/13/13

Mechanics

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

-Six-button game: 1/2/3/gimmick, plus a button for stage interactions and a button for burning meter
-Each character has two health bars, a silver-ish 'shield' and a red health bar
-Inputs are MK-style tapped motions as default but you can switch 'em to SF-style motions in the options
-Back-to-block rather than a block button
-SF-style universals - D1 for poke, D2 forlauncher, D3 for sweep, B3 for wall bounce, F3 for ground bounce
-Unique air/ground normals and jump arcs for every character
-Strings and combos are all similar to MK, ie dialed strings and quasi-3D juggle combos
-Throws are a two-button input a la MK, Throw breaks are done by pressing the same type of throw, IE f+throw
-On/off toggle for negative edge

-4 bars of meter which can be earned by hitting, getting hit, getting blocked, or doing supermoves.
-Meter burn costs 1 bar; you can burn meter to add extra hits/properties to specials or to rapid cancel out of particular animations/strings.
-2 bars of meter lets you cancel any string into a pop-up or wall bounce
-Super moves cost 4 bars
-Once your first life bar (the shield) is gone you'll be able to initiate a clash (combo breaker); you can "wager" meter to regain health during a clash, or to deal damage to the clasher if you're the one being clashed

-Stages are much wider than MK and characters have more movement options in general so there are less corner issues
-Stage transitions are initiated by using the B3 bounce at the edges of the screen
-Characters are split into three classes - "Power" "Gadget" and "Acrobatic" - that determine how they interact with stage objects; a power character might throw a car whereas a gadget character might put a bomb on it, for example
-Stage interactions can happen as many times in a match and can be combo'd into
-There's an option to disable stage gimmicks entirely if you really hate them

Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew6lQvgfs2Ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBLBl-zOHM8

FAQs

I see numbers being posted as combos, what does it all mean?

Parallax Scroll posted:

1, 2, and 3 are the buttons you hit. 1=light attack, 2=medium attack, 3=heavy attack. The letters before each button indicate what direction to be pressing when you hit that button, or whether you should be jumping.

j.d+3 = (while jumping) down + heavy
b+2,3 = back + medium, then push heavy
qcb,f+3 = quarter circle back, then forward and heavy. or down, back, forward, heavy
XX just means cancel the previous move into the next move.

I hear people telling me to cancel my combos, what's that all about?

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Canceling in general is doing something to cut off the recovery frames of one move and go immediately into the startup frames of another. In Injustice this comes up most often when canceling from a normal or a string of normals into a special. The thing about Injustice is, most of the time you don't have to time the input of the special move like you would in a game like Super Street Fighter 4. You literally just do it as if it were another input of a dial-a-combo string.

The important thing to know about the Injustice engine is that, if you have any excess button presses in your strings, you lose the ability to special cancel. For instance, if you wanted to do 113 XX bf1 with Bane and you hit 1133 XX bf1, the string will come out fine but you won't be able to cancel into his Raging Charge (or anything else) at all.

Is there anyone to play this game with?

The Midniter posted:

We have a Metatag for the 360!

InjusticeGoons

To accept friend requests:

E-mail - huhheehee@hotmail.com
Password - lljk1234

Sphinx posted:

For people who haven't posted their PSN or XBL GTs yet, please post it here as well as in this thread. It should have everyone from the chart, including people who posted after it, up until this post. Let me know if anything is wrong!

edit: Also don't worry about Alphabetical order!

I've already made us a Steam Group so we can play together.

Aren't there unlocks for an iOS App?
Aphrodite and KGBAgent185 have all your WBID Unlocks here

Anything new about this game since release?
Lobo enters the fray as DLC: Video Here.
Barbara Gordon Batgirl announced as DLC: Video Here.
Scorpion appears with a vengence as DLC: Video Here.
Zod sets his sights on Earth as DLC: Video Here.
Martian Manhunter morphs in as DLC: Video Here.
Zatanna mumbles the magic words of war as DLC: Video Here.
As well as plenty of DLC Skin Packs for you to choose from.

Stat Tracking?

I heard goons are good at this game. Mind sharing some knowledge?
EvilCanadian did a wonderful Superman Video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH3xCXqa124
Bane has gotten great write-ups from: Shadow Ninja 64, Megaman's Jockstrap, and an Oki Option List from Jmcrofts.
Shadow Ninja 64 Also did a fantastic Green Lantern Combo Compendium.
Shadow Ninja 64 Continues to enlighten us with some Zod Knowledge here and here
If you would like me to add your guide, let me know

Don't know much about Comics or Superheroes?
Gavok has been giving pretty good run-downs of the characters. It can be found here.

HELP! MY XBOX CRASHES ON GAME START!!!
Don't worry, it's all going to be ok. Netherealm Studios uses a 'backdoor' patching system for minor balances tweaks. This does however cause a pretty bad issue. All you have to do is delete your System Cache and launch. You might need to repatch, but it will work again. For those who don't know, the System Cache is located in Settings > Memory > Device Options (Y) > Clear System Cache.

What does the Season Pass get me?
The season pass gets you the first 4 DLC characters: Lobo, Batgirl, Scorpion, and Zod. Normally that would net you $20 for all of them, but instead they offer it for $15.

What's a good place to read about Strats and Theoretical Resources?

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Testyourmight seems to be the main fan-site for this game, so I'd check that out for more in-depth character discussions and such.

Game runs like crap on my PC, anything I can do?
Launch the launcher and make sure you're using your GPU to output. Sometimes this game defaults to the Motherboard's GPU.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jan 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

gannyGrabber posted:

I'll be on at 10 PM EST then!

E: OP, You also typo'd the thread title! Should be 'among'.

OH MY GOD! :negative:

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

I didn't see if you wanted me to repost that Bane stuff in this thread now or wait until it falls into archives or what.

Also, I might be online in an hour or so looking for someone to run sets with. My PSN is ShadowNinja64.

I think it would be better to do it now, then I'll just change the link.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

gannyGrabber posted:

Also, I'm pretty sure Killer Frost and Ares are in this game, too! You should add them to the character list, as they are -very- important to the story and it'd be weird to leave them out.

How do I keep missing so much important stuff?

On-topic: Does anyone know if the WiiU had a different date for the DLC?

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Canceling in general is doing something to cut off the recovery frames of one move and go immediately into the startup frames of another. In Injustice this comes up most often when canceling from a normal or a string of normals into a special. The thing about Injustice is, most of the time you don't have to time the input of the special move like you would in a game like Super Street Fighter 4. You literally just do it as if it were another input of a dial-a-combo string.

The important thing to know about the Injustice engine is that, if you have any excess button presses in your strings, you lose the ability to special cancel. For instance, if you wanted to do 113 XX bf1 with Bane and you hit 1133 XX bf1, the string will come out fine but you won't be able to cancel into his Raging Charge (or anything else) at all.

This is a far better explanation than what I had, and I even learned something from it.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Fibby Boy posted:

Me and sonmoot have been practicing joker for a bit and while we find him rather fun, we can't seem to figure out any combo's. Anybody got any tips?

Try any string that cancels into his gas kick special and land a b3 off of that. Rest is up to you.

I've made a huge mistake.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 04:26 on May 10, 2013

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

KungFu Grip posted:

You can always ask one of the mods to fix the title and close the old thread if you can.

I would, but I don't have PMs. If a mod reads this would you mind fixing my typo in the title. "Amung" should be "Among."

Soonmot posted:

We were trying to work that gas can in.

Best we got was 32 xx bbMB,323

Joker's parry blocks overhead attacks including the armored version of b3 or f3.

EDIT: Also, thanks for the games, Fibby!

Yeah, I try to MB all of those gas cans because they are all great on MB. Try 32xx Kick-gasMB j2 32xxflower. Should be a pretty decent damage and you might be able to MB that flower. If that doesn't work end it with a MBCrowbar or pistol.

And a bit of Ares knowledge to throw out, his j1 catches most air based moves. If you find yourself in the air at the same time, just press 1 and get ready to catch them before they hit the ground. An intercepting j1 112xxb4 is a great combo to go invisible, MB God Smack, or Teleport from. Similarly, j1 112xxb4,d can be combo'd out of if your fast enough with a dashing 112xx4, putting you at roughly mid-screen. Pretty much another perfect set-up for going invisible, God Smacking, or teleporting.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Fibby Boy posted:

Can't meter burn flower or gun sadly.

Then hitting them with the crowbar might be the best choice. MBing that might also be good, but that's 2 bars. Maybe in like a finishing-the-fight kind of moment.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Soonmot posted:

Something we noticed when I was practicing Ares was that his God Smack can get intercepted really easily. Fibby's Joker was knocking me out of the air left and right.

Glad to know this! Lex Luther is the same, I learned this the hard way. Best best it to try and bait them out with a teleport or some form of projectile. His b4, 4, and df1 all work amazing as little things to pick your opponents with. Imagine it like a game of ranged 50/50. Either you're going to Smack, or our going to projectile. They have to choose right or take some damage.

ed: Or go invisible and have some fun.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 05:28 on May 10, 2013

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

It's probably weird to say this after reposting a big old wall of text about the guy, but I think I'm done with Bane now. I've fallen into the trap before of picking the "interesting but not very good grappler" character early in other games' lives and I think I gotta stop.

Besides, Superman has the advantage of being fun and also being good.

I had the same general feel about Bane. But a patch may change that and I'd like to be able to fall right into him if that happens. He's a total blast to play battle in though. Just luchador super-people around and shoot yourself full of drugs.

I fell into Grundy myself, though that's just because I dislike Superman with a passion. He's all the greatness of throwing people around and spreading Communistic Doom across the stage.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

CaptCommy posted:

You should also ask to switch out Atlantis for a stage that doesn't suck so hard. :colbert:

If they should change it to anything, Comic Nerds and Fighting Spergs is to good for words.

AndyElusive posted:

Any Xbox360 Goons down for a room of Injostice: Goons Amung Us?

I'm down for Sinestro: Sinestro among us.

Edit: Created us a room on the Xbox. "GoonRoom" is where I will be idling for a while. Come fight me!

Unbound fucked around with this message at 06:00 on May 10, 2013

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Fibby Boy posted:

I'm rather happy I haven't tried going against any of the other goons now.

We're not all that good!

But really good games on the Xbox tonight. Learned a lot about Superman, but more about how to thoroughly get my rear end kicked by Flash. :flashfact:

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

WarEternal posted:

The meter burn version of Raven's projectile absorb is an unblockable projectile so I doubt it would work.

If it's anything like Nightwolf and Kenshi from MK9, type of projectile is not important. I hope so because MK-Pong was fun and I'm sure iPong will be just as good.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Videotendo posted:

I love playing with the hardcore people here, but sometimes it feels like I watch for 10 minutes to get annihilated in 10 seconds.

That'll happen. However, all those losses against people like EvilCanadian, Arikado, and FingersMLD teach me so much everytime I play, and then eventually I'll beat them. I think I've gotten Canadian's Wonder Woman a couple times, so I have to be getting better.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Interstellar Owl posted:

Awesome, I'm going to pick this up today.

XBL is InterstellarOwl

I heard Solomon Grundy is OP, is this true?

He's not OP, just unique in the best of ways.

Seems like anything that has the word 'man' in the name is the closest to OP, but still not entirely OP. Except for Superman's 2-frame Super.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Green Lantern Combo Compendium

This is to great for words. Care if I link it in the OP?

CaptainStag posted:

Injustice's wakeup game is f'in weird. Some things beat other things for no discernible reason. Your hitbox begins before your character is fully on their feet again so it makes it rather awkward figuring out when you're vulnerable again and when to do a wakeup attack.

Also gently caress Superman.

I can't do wakeups in this game to save my life, no pun intended. It feels like the MK9 wakeup system, but sloppy.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

AndyElusive posted:

Edit: LOL @ Hawkgirl being higher tier than Ares, Joker, Shazam, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, Bane and Lobo

Hawkgirl is the anti-Ares. The only character I haven't taken down with him at all actually. The only one on that list that should be above Hawkgirl in some way is Luthor, his charge is so fast. It's great for reversals.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Holy Calamity! posted:

Ok, now that I've played every stage a bunch I can finally just vote Atlantis every single time. Hands down the best stage for Flash, I catch zoners (especially Black Adam) offguard all the time by sliding on the tubes.

I agree with this in every way. I've found that pipe to be the best part about Atlantis on many occasions. Nothing nicer than a way to quickly close the gap.

gannyGrabber posted:

But you're squandering your potential! Flash basically gets free transitions with his trait, and the fact you move so fast allows you to very quickly take advantage of any other interactables that pop up. To each his own, I guess, but personally I feel like all my worst matches happen in Atlantis. Symmetry is boring!

E: Are you guys sure about the whole gadget/acrobat/power thing? I thought there were only two archetypes...

I like the symmetry of the level, because no other levels have any. The corners are great for any character type to both get in and out of, the globe/slab are also very useful tools. When I play a power character I throw them pretty early, but If I'm playing an acrobat, I use them later to throw off my opponent from my movements. The pipe is a great thing to have on your side if the enemy doesn't expect it, and the throne itself is a pretty good way to tack a little more damage on.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Apparently, Batgirl is gonna be available next week going by Boon's twitter

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/334691283400544257

AWESOME! I'm really looking forward to her, the trailer seemed like she would be all the teleporting goodness I miss from MK.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Mr Fixit posted:

What's the correct way of dealing with Ares' teleport shenanigans? It seems like he has a mixup afterwards with an unblockable, low or throw. I was getting worked by a dude abusing this lastnight, and when I get home I'd like to hit up the training room to work on a counter.

d1s are the bane of my being as Ares. That or any quick start combo. Just be on watch for it and it's punishable everytime. I generally use either 112d4, 223, or b23 after the teleport which creates a great mixup variety. He can combo his trait off of his d1, so watch for that too.

If you are an Xbox Player I'll gladly spar some Ares against you.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

gently caress you, Injustice community.

I'm going to keep hoping that the names are in order from least votes to most, so Zatanna will win. :unsmith:

Nope. Static Shock will win it, no doubt in my mind. His Super Move can have him tag team with Gadget.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
If anyone on the xbox wants to play I'm gonna get on. Gotta get my Ares on.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
Sorry I had to go, but good games to the xbox goons I played with earlier. Found my least favorite character, Sinestro, to be rather fluid. I think I might pick him up depending on how Batgirl goes.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Dosvidanya posted:

Try this:

b222 :)

That's my BnB. You can cancel into the df2MB to clear some shooting room. His 3231df1 is a pretty good bet to. B1 is another good move to cancel from due to its quick-low style.

I have yet to do it online but bounce-canceling, dbMB, into j2 b23f2 is a great way to keep with your zoning.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
My bad for the double post. Phones, right?

I'm still glad Static Shock is still in the running.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 22:44 on May 22, 2013

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Equilibrium posted:

MMH confirmed DLC for Summer 2015.

Awesome! Martian Manhunter Mirror Matches on Watchtower are going to be the greatest.

Also, hurray MK9 PC!

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Liar Lyre posted:

Nope, it's trait and Walking Corpse. This guide explains it in detail. But yes, you can guarantee a trait grab in a few situations regardless of hit or block.

You can also add armor to his trait by MBing it. I've really found it useful to use when expecting a wake-up from your opponent. As for that Walking Corpse, that thing is just great.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Rugpisser posted:

How do you unlock the Rubber ducky hero card item?

It's one match without ducking. You also get the background that has a bunch of 'No Ducks' on it. I got it on accident with Grundy a little bit ago.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

PantsBandit posted:

Three if you count the inevitable inclusion of Static mo'fuckin' Shock.

He's everything I would want in this game. Spunky, Clever, Electrifying. Not to mention he flies on a manhole cover.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Arikado posted:

$18 Green Lantern is still blowing my mind. He just turned that investment into what, 300-400 bucks?

Just a giant finger to the $60 Deathstroke and Catwoman.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Holy Calamity! posted:

UNBOUND YOU SWINE! Get online so I can kill you like the pig you are, with a pig.

WAOH! Fine, I'll be at the Flagpole at 3.

But really, I'll get on.

Edit: Good games man. Sorry if that Bane Charge bullshit made me rage.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 08:01 on May 25, 2013

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Holy Calamity! posted:

GGs! Don't be sorry, it's really loving cheesy and you're just out of practice. I was just trying to show you what I was doing to piss off pubbies and I inadvertently annoyed you :ohdear: You better start playing more! You're the only good Ares..

Yeah, I'm out of practice for sure. So many dropped combos in so little time. I'll be playing more, but with MK9 coming to PC that back-to-block mechanic is going to become a real hassle.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Holy Calamity! posted:

Sick Ares play @ http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

I've ran into one other good Ares online ever and they destroyed me.

I always miss the good Ares on streams...

If any of the xbox goons wanna fight, I'll be ready to lose later in the evening.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

polish sausage posted:

anyone playing on xbox? im still in denial about not being able to do my offline wonder woman combos online and I need to be shown the error of my ways.

If you're still online I'll play. GT: UnboundIr0n M4n.

This also goes as an open challenge to any Xbox goons. Come kick my rear end!

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
Good games, Andy! I'm pretty sure there is nothing I can do about Sinestro, but I suppose that's where the game get's it's name. Your Nightwing is pretty great to, except to Cyborg and Lobo. But at least I got you twice.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Holy Calamity! posted:

Ughhh the KOTH rooms keep dropping! Made a new goonroom if anyone still wants to play.

If the room is still up I'll join. If not, THEN FIGHT ME YOU... YOU!

EDIT: GGs to the goon room last night. Had a blasty-blast playing Superheros with you all.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 09:39 on May 27, 2013

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Yardbomb posted:

Not that I've seen, but everyone's pretty much sold on it being Zod.

Was this Tweet From Boon a lie about MMH?

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

AndyElusive posted:

Just Ed Boon being Ed Boon.

A total troll bastard. :catstare:

drat. Should have known. MMH would be so much fun though.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Lando2 posted:

So I just bought this game from Best buy and either my disc is completely broken (No scratches though) or my xbox is garbage (250G slim version) for this game. It takes forever to load through a white screen before the DC logo and freezes constantly, is this a known issue or should I just keep exchanging the game?

I'm going to install it to my hard drive right now to see if it helps but has it happened to anyone else?

Oh and my GT is: Lando360 I usually use Doomsday/Deathstroke/Sinestro if anyone wants to add me. I'm not very good yet so beat me up.

Try clearing your system cache. The last patch was causing me to randomly freeze pretty hard and that fixed it.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Equilibrium posted:

And the third most voted for DLC character is... Static Shock.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/339391320625934337

Third most voted better mean third DLC. I want to fly on my manhole cover!

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

AndyElusive posted:

Block spammers hate throw spammers so much, you guys.

Throw spammers hate zoners. Aka projectile spammers to some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

AnonSpore posted:

These loving win spammers keep joining my games and winning, how do I beat them

I've had the same problem, only in ranked matches though. At first I thought lose spamming would bore them out, but the harder I lose, the more fun they have. It's really frustrating.

Liar Lyre posted:

The APP updated with Lobo and Red Son characters. It's also dropping hints about more Red Son costumes coming soon.

There goes my dreams of Magnum P.I. Solomon Grundy...

• Locked thread