Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vakal
May 11, 2008
Thanks for gathering all of these resources.

I've recently played through the OC and MotB again and I'm currently trying my hand at Storm of Zehir for the first time.

It seems good so far, but it's taking me a while to get used to playing low level characters again after the walking demi-god I had in MotB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Yeah, its especially hard coming right from MotB where you start out at level 18.

When you actually have to play through your character from the start it's harder to justify throwing in those red dragon disciple level.

RDD is a great multi-class but tedious as hell to actually level up.

• Locked thread