Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Man, I feel like such an rear end in a top hat for stealing the glowstone from the goblins. There's no way to explain the situation to them, is there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
B-but the forest! :qq:

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Learn the shortcut for "follow". It calls all companions back to whoever you're controlling and disables their combat AI until you give them another order ("attack", or whatever).

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hm. The NWN2 toolset has suddenly decided that it loving hates me. I've been using it to make roll20 maps, but I opened it up the other day, found that it had reverted to the default 800x600 resolution, and now any attempt to lay down a tile or placeable object grinds the whole drat thing to a halt.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Okay, so apparently I can still use the NWN2 toolset...

... but only to put down trees. Any other environmental object or tile? No, and gently caress you for trying. God dammit.

• Locked thread