Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aratoeldar
Mar 21, 2005
Awesome OP Annakie

Does anyone know of a walkthrough for all the side-quests in Darkness over Daggerford?

Some NWN 1 Community Expansipon Pack information for those goons who want to play older modules that require CEP 1.5x

• CEP 1.51 is only compatible with patch 1.66

• CEP 1.52 has a patch to make it compatible with the NWN 1.68HotU patch. Get it here

• CEP 1.52 can be patched to CEP 1.53. However this is compatible with the NWN 1.67HotU patch.

• There was somebody who created fixes that allowed CEP 1.5X to work with NWN 1.69HotU patch. Unfortunately he only got permission from part of the CEP team. Which led to the fixes being taken down from nwvault. :(

• Sorry for all you GOG owners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aratoeldar
Mar 21, 2005

Annakie posted:

Pretty sure you're talking about this, which is the last thing on the Fort Locke section:

* There's an easy to miss cave on the world map once you leave Fort Locke that has no quest associated with it but it DOES have some pretty nifty loot and good experience. It's a good idea to go do that map first.

Do you think it needs to be reworded better?

Are you talking about the Swamp Cave with the Bone Phoenix in it? It is first accessible after picking up Khelgar at the Weeping Willow Inn.

Aratoeldar
Mar 21, 2005
A shot in the dark. Does anyone have the first HTML page saved for BenWH's Wyvern Crown of Cormyr quests walkthrough? When I use the web archive site page 1 is forbidden but pages 2 & 3 are ok.

WCoC spoilers

Aratoeldar
Mar 21, 2005

mitochondritom posted:

So I have a question about playing Neverwinter Nights 1. I have just got the platinum pack from GOG and rolled myself a sorcerer for the NWN campaign. I did the tutorial and realised I seem to have totally screwed myself in terms of dungeon delving because :

1. My character is weak as hell and doesn't have the magical power to deal with 3+ enemies

and

2. My character cannot open locks or disarm traps meaning all those tasty boxes remain untouched

In the tutorial it mentioned I can find henchmen to help me out, where do I find them ? It looks like I need some sort of fighter and some sort of thief to help me out here. Is it like Baldurs Gate where I can recruit a party of 6 ?

For NWN OC and SoU you can have only one henchman. In the HotU you can have two henchmen. In the OC you cannot control your henchman's inventory.

You'll find the thief in the Temple of Tyr. Which is where you'll start after the tutorial. All other henchmen can be found at the Trade of Blades in the City Core. Each henchmen has his/her own personal quest. If you're a completeist then can do all of the quests. After you have completed each quest the henchman will give (Chapter 1) or upgrade (Chapters 2&3) an item.

Make sure you do the Cloaktower quest since you're playing a sorcerer.

Aratoeldar fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Nov 4, 2013

Aratoeldar
Mar 21, 2005

Brave New World posted:

Exactly 3 hours, 27 minutes, 13 seconds. :cheeky:

Don't start Shadows of Undrentide with a level 14 character. The story isn't so pants-shittingly awesome that it's worth doing ezmode with an overpowered toon just for the story. Start SoU with a fresh level 1 character, and then continue into Hordes of the Underdark around level 15-ish.

This is my favorite SoU to HotU bridge module winner.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=3738

• Locked thread