Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
In as Tentacle Party!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
What's this talk about mouse and keyboard support? Plugged straight into the PS3 usb's?

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)

PerrineClostermann posted:

Yep. The controls are a bit silly, so you need to disable aim assist and increase sensitivity. Basically, go through settings for controller, keyboard, and MOVE and assume every slider applies to all modes; they do. Also, enable keyboard tool-tips, they'll help you figure out the mapping.

Looks like I'm off to Kmart then!

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Also, for those who still can't find it, search is case sensitive. It has to be capital G and lower case oonfeet.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
I was really disappointed with the cheap keyboard and mouse I bought. I traded it for a Bluetooth headset. Sound like comms would be better than 1337 quick scope mouse skills anyway.

I know the Logitech g9x mouse works and I've used one before. Does anyone have a recommendation for a cheap USB keyboard that is compatible.

I found a bundle deal on the g9x and the g105 keyboard. Dust forums says the g105 isn't compatible. Anyone use one?

Tentacle Party fucked around with this message at 07:56 on May 29, 2013

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Edit - NM

Tentacle Party fucked around with this message at 09:29 on May 30, 2013

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Well I'm an idiot Australian who bought two of of those US only eBay codes.

First two replies get one each. :)

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)

Enter Char posted:

How are you sending them? PSN? Because I am interested.

I got then via email, so email or PM.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)

Aurra posted:

I'd like one. I'm willing to reimburse you if you want.

Sent via PM.

Let me know how you go .

Enter char do you have PMs?

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Just in case my alt hasn't been accepted. In as Battle Sausage.

Technically a re-roll. I will use it as my main and go HMG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)

swampcow posted:

This game is waaaay buggier than last build. At least you could be in the game when poo poo gets buggy. I've been kicked from games at least two different ways already.

Yup. It useless even trying to connect to the Oceania host. I just connect to the US academy games instead.

• Locked thread