Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Now then let's see what this piece of crap says about it's creator:
Okay the most obvious thing is that his name is Kyle, I mean seriously? he is 14 years old and has a crush on a girl name Christina and is a fan of bad anime, and an unironic one at that. His favorite Dragon Quest game is 3 it had a similar opening. His favorite anime is Slayers and has seen Evangelion at least once possibly got through it a second time. He also watches a lot of fansubs and has a complete fan translation of To Love Ru and an astronomical amount of hentai games on his hard drive. He's not good at talking to girls otherwise he wouldn't have made this. This is exacerbated by the fact that he has no close female relatives outside of his mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Okay you can now transfer everything I said from the creator to the translator. but otherwise everything is so far pretty standard hentai/ecchi garbage.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Every time I see a deliberately untranslated Japanese word I feel a stong desire to drink bleach mixed with whiskey.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
And once again my psyciological profile of the creator/translator (From here on out referred to as Kyle) gets even more information backing it up. I can confirm that he has at least watched Evangelion once but has missed the point of everything and in all probability bitches all the time about how much of a wimp Shinji is. and he also doesn't talk to Christina but does seem to put her up on a high pedestal and one of them is a mary sue so chalk that one up to hormones (there are two love interests named after her Caris/Chris and Fina/Tina.)

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Well they say that art is a reflection of the artist.
Anyways this game's writing is a horrible trainwreck of anime and and anime fanfiction cliches and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
...and here we have definitive proof that Kyle hasn't ever really talked to girls outside of his mother. Real women don't obsess over bust size as much. Soon I bet we'll have a scene where one of girls eats a lot of food then get ribbed on or get neurotic about being fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
The Will Ferrell movie Elf?

• Locked thread