Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

New chapter

Time to see just how sturdy that MC plot armor is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Sonata Mused posted:

Welp, pack it in everybody, that's a wrap.

Seriously, though, how can you not go with Tadakoro? She's so cute

Cause she's hella meek and boring? I much prefer Nikumi or Erina, at least they have some personality.

I'd probably add the other two Polar Star Dorm girls, but I don't think we even know their names yet...

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Update.

There's the LSD head-trip I was waiting for.

And it looks like things might not be as grim as they appeared. Not sure how I feel about that.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

pentyne posted:

The over the top racism to the chef in France was a bit much. As seriously as they take their food, sabotaging someone who's aiming for a Michelin star or equivalent would be a huge black mark on an assistant chef and if word got around they'd never work at a high end restaurant ever again. What is the obsession with manga always showing an overseas encounter where everyone is super racist to the noble Japanese?

I'm only surprised that they didn't throw out the old "Yellow Monkey" insult, which only ever seems to crop up in Japanese media.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

Crazy witch girl looks way too much like a Hex Maniac from Pokemon.

I was thinking of a cooking focused version of Tomoko from Watamote.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Fabricated posted:

or legit Cajun cooking.
Tabasco, Tabasco everywhere.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

Erina's would just be good because she is good- she lacks any real defining characteristics.
She's basically a female Souma, except a better chef and tits.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

No, Soma is humble and a decent human being.

Hence the word "basically". ; ^ )

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

pentyne posted:

Her being so completely unambiguously perfect when we know that she definitely has the "doesn't cook for a loved one" flaw is starting to get annoying.
I'm going to be that she does, and that her person is Souma's dad.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Soma and Nao's meeting was pretty great though. I didn't even realise their similarities until the chapter basically pointed them out.
I'm really looking forward to that team-up, or their shokugeki.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

An Alice Nendoroid.

With all her facial expressions.

As long as it has the only one that matters...

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

The most important contribution from the new chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

KoB posted:

Soma wishes he was as good as Seo. Also please dont insult Waka that way.