Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
On the That's No Goon site on the left hand side the class demand box, now does for example, "Low" mean "we're low on this class" or "we have plenty, the demand is low"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Can I get an invite to That's No Goon? Character name is Sellesa.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Is there a good place to find talent builds? Im generally not very good at that so I'd just cut out the middle man.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

I asked earlier but was dumb and logged out kind of quickly. Can I get an invite to That's No Goon? Character is Sellesa

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

If anyone from Prime Defence is around could I get an invite? Hijau on Jedi Covenant. Should be on for a while.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

hobbesmaster posted:

Just talk to an officer. Or more likely search for "That's no goon" and message someone to put something in guild chat.

Im gonna bite how do I search guilds? I havent been able to find an option.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Nipponophile posted:

So I invited about 6 people to Goon Squad tonight and missed one more while I was AFK (sorry!). I'm sure if a few more of the other folks who professed interest in the thread show up and we pick up a few TNG alts, we'll have enough to make a go of it. I figure after a few days of getting invites to everyone and getting transfers settled and so on, we can take stock and see where we stand as regards raid interest and whatnot.

I'm defintely down for switching over so I'll keep an eye out for when you're on.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Promethium posted:

The species unlocks create tradeable items and can be bought off the in-game auction market too. There might be a short window of time after buying a cartel item when you aren't allowed to trade (2 days?) but it will unbind eventually if so.

That is absolutely correct

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Daric posted:

I ended up just taking the 3 crafting skills. I'm just going to use them to make extra money so I can afford a speeder when I hit 15.

I hope you mean gathering cause you won't make a lot that way...

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Ill be honest, if you want an invite your best bet is to just use /who and search for That's No Goon (or Goon Squad for Republic).

This isn't Star Trek Online with a fairly large player base constantly online who also drops in to check the forums, you'll often only get a few at a time so you have to go look for them yourself in-game.

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jul 29, 2013

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Act 1 hits peak awful after you get the Nueticons (sp?) because it's the same drat crap until the end of the act. All the classes have a "find 4 mcguffins" plot I think but Consular is just so bad at hiding it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Eltoasto posted:

We should probably look for a home for our pub alts, since prime defense seems to be dead? I don't think we have enough pub players to make a guild, anyone know of any cool ones?

Goon Squad exists on life support. Might be our only option.

• Locked thread