Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Man, this is why you don't go into business with your friends.

And I hate each and every jingle on the show, almost as much as I hate when adam calls allison "baby girl"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

I don't mind when he talks as much, but those motherfucking sound effects.....

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

One of the best Man Show skits has to be the bit where they hired a bikini model to go to a swimsuit store, where she'd try on suits and have random guys in the store hold her stuff and additional suits and tell her how she looked. And of course, they were incredulous because she'd be falling out of these tiny swimsuits. I believe in one guy's case his wife caught them? At any rate, it was funny stuff.

That was a good one. I think she got one guy to try to steal a bikini for her. A simple gag they did was have another girl (might have been the same one) stand by a broken down car and see every guy walk over to see if they could help. Then they dressed jimmy in drag and did the same thing. Good poo poo.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Why in the world would they record a show at a hooters? The background talking was very distracting.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

I know I just said it but the need to not record at hooters. The sound is horrible and the background noise is incredibly distracting. It seems kinda low rent to hear people who aren't there for the podcast talking in the background.

Also I'm bryan and I'm going to read the questions from the audience in order to justify my being on the show. Couldn't possibly let them ask the questions themselves, that would just be anarchy.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

visuvius posted:

I like how his guests on Mondays podcast were basically Asscrack & Backsack.

They were horrendous. Made me angry.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Ok Bryan, one more time: after Adam says "Allsion Rosen on news" he's going to say "and Bald Bryan on sound effects." If you're going to play one of your dumbfuck drops, Have The loving Thing Cued Up. There's no reason the show should have to grind to a screeching halt 20 seconds in every time as you fiddle with some buttons. And stop loving with the news jungle. Nobody thinks that's funny

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

That lady who hasn't used shampoo in 5 years was the biggest Who Gives a gently caress guest ever. I'm including the vegan pie makers.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

this sweet move posted:

I pre-ordered President Me but it hasn't arrived yet I presume it will be full of jokes I have already heard.

Yes and no. There's some rehashing but there's new stuff as well. I didn't think it was as funny as the last two books but it's worth reading if you're a fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Meatwave posted:

Am I the only one who likes Adam's live shows more than the regular ones?

I prefer them. More energy, Adam has an audience to feed off of, the show just sounds...better.