Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
I can't remember a single console that was amazing out of the box except for the Wii and that was just on the back of Wii Sports and the novelty of the concept. The Wii U will get better with time, and right now, in terms of having good games to play, the Wii U isn't actually doing all that bad in my eyes, with NSMB:U, Monster Hunter, ZombiU, and NintendoLand. I know for a long time the PS3 didn't have four games I really wanted to play on it. It's a bit like the DS launch, nobody quite "gets" the Wii U yet, but they will in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
It was clearly intended for there to be a third version called Pokemon Z, like Crystal/Emerald/Yellow etc., which would then make them Pokemon X/Y/Z, 'cause the game is in 3D now.

• Locked thread