Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Hey, if its a flyer, we get to reroll tests!

Dash

"Ah haha." Dash takes a moment to survey the carnage. "Now that's a party."

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Oct 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Vincent

Vincent watches the remaining men flee while trying to get his breathing under control. The thrill of bloodshed had become even more pronounced since he'd wielded the sword. It was becoming harder to see enemies run and not give chase, heedless of the risk. Just as sure as he was that the sword was affecting his mind in some way, he was sure that he could not be rid of it even if he wanted. He glances down at the sword, which looked as clean as the debased thing had been before the fight. No blood remained on the blade and Vincent knew that the blood had not simply rained from the blade.

He quickly cuts the helmet (and head) from a fallen stormtrooper and shakes out the head. Holding the helmet, he resheathes his sword and turns to the group. "Grab a trophy. It's not everyday we get to kill Marines."

I'm happy to take a backseat (literally) for a sweet chase scene.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

I'm in the business of...
Absolution
Corvax

Ursa's Manor Party:

"That it is, Dash. That it is. And like any good party, the best part is sampling what your gracious hosts have on offer, as Vincent suggests..."

Taking what little time remained while the humans with cover identities decided their fate, he unceremoniously kicked over the Blood Angel to be face up, and righted the fallen Space Wolf, picking up the latter's head and placing it on a nearby table until he was done searching. The fallen humans held nothing of interest to him, but perhaps there was something exciting to be found on the two fallen marines.

I don't actually need the stats for anything they might have, as he's fine on weaponry and armor. He's mainly just looking for information, as well as stuff to desecrate, throw to Jaden/Aethun, or bribe someone with.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Game not forgotten, I'm actually waiting on you folks:

Chase scene:

For (not caring is counted as a for):
govtcheese
Jolinaxas
Olanphonia

Against:
None

Awaiting response:
Onion
Goatface
Lord_koth

DO Onion and goatface "escape" or "get captured"?
No response from onion or goatface.

Essentially I'm kind of waiting to hear from Onion or Goatface. If either of them come back and say chase scene, and tell me what to do about their escape, I'll do that.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Oh, poo poo, sworn I'd replied.

Boli

"Gentlemen, thank you. Being subservient isn't quite as much fun as I remember it. Time to die. Do pick up some spare toys on the way out, even if you don't want them, one never knows when one will need party favours."

Boli whips a tablecloth onto the floor and piles on the nicest surviving gifts he was given, a few chain knives and a hell pistol, before collecting the corners together and slinging it over a shoulder.

"I think it's time to set a few small fires and make a dramatic exit."

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Dash

"Right, let me take a quick look and see what our mode of exit is."

Looking for any grenades the dead stormtroopers may have dropped. I'm good on everything else. Then getting us our ride if we're doing the chase.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
The Great Escape:

The heretics quickly do some looting and grabbing trophies. Much to Boli's dismay, none of the stormtroopers have a hotshot laspistol, but he is able to quickly get a hot-shot lasgun and it's power pack. A few chain knives, as well as one plasma gun are quickly rounded up, before the group go to make their exit. The initial plan was to just run across the wide open field in the back and disappear into the woods they came from. This plan is quickly ruined with a hover vehicle of some type shines a light on the back door, and another follows suit. There would be no way to accomplish this on foot.

The group fall back inside. Low on options, the group make their way over to the open auto garage. They immediately start taking fire from a mix of forces stationed behind vehicles on the front yard of the estate. The group fall back into a garage, and assess their options. Luckily the garage they fall back into appears to be Ursa's private garage, and inside is an archeotech Hectin Pattern Autocarriage, converted into an open top sight seeing vehicle, and with skimmer technology! The vehicle is certainly rare, likely unique. It also would be perfect for a get away.

Dash gets behind, well the dash, and starts it up, while a majority of the heretics take up position in the plush seating of the back of the vehicle. Dash quickly gets the vehicle started and zooms out of the garage, the vehicle taking potshots from those outside, but the car is too fast. The autocarriage zooms down the long road of the estate, towards the exit. of the estate, as the skimmer would be unable to make it over the tall walls surrounding the estate. Unfortunately the flying vehicles surrounding the estate quickly move over the group, shining their lights on it. The estate grounds are too open to try and shake them yet, but a bigger problem presents itself. As they approach the gate, they start taking fire from it. Right in the middle of the gate is a Repressor Armored Transport.

Dash thinks he should be able to get enough power out of the grav tech to barely skim over the Repressor, but the vehicle has to survive long enough to get there.

Okay first off, I'm using a lot of stuff from Dark Heresy 2 here. First thing is the stats of the one hot-shot las gun are the stats from DH2. Secondly, the stats for the Hectin Autocarriage are from DH2. It has the stats in the book, in addition to the open topped and skimmer traits. We will also be using the vehicle combat rules on page 250 of the DH 2 book.

The repressor stats are in Enemies Within.

If any of you lack these books and want to know the stats or rules. let me know in the OOC thread.

I am going to run this combat free form. You are currently 200 meters away from the front gate. Essentially the group is trying to keep the car alive through the barrage of fire coming from the Repressor. Those in the back are free to shoot at the vehicle if they think their weaponry may help, though remember, Boli, Pierre, and Lucien are technically hostages right now! It would be wise to refrain from firing until after you shake the vehicles up ahead.

I will run the turns like this:

Dash's vehicle move,
the rest of your actions, if any
the Auto carriage.

I will also run multiple turns at a time. I realize some of you might not be doing much, given your melee focus, and that's fine, more "drive me closer so I can hit them with my sword" will happen past the Repressor here.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Dash

Some followers of the dark gods live for bloody single combat, others for command and domination of those weaker, many for unlocking the forbidden secrets of warpcraft and technology. Dash is a simpler man, with simpler taste. He opens up the carriage door, and glances at the warband.

":getin:"

Getting used to a new vehicle was pretty easy when you had a brain plug and even easier when you had a dead chick acting as cruise control for cool. "I suggest buckling up." is the only warning any of the team gets before the skimmer roars from the ground and out the front door. Weapons fire dances around him, but he was expecting that. Probably thought he'd bore straight out of there and were leading him, well, they certainly didn't expect this. Dash kills the right thrust and fires the retro, causing the entire care to spin wildly across the yard in a 360 turn, weapons fire glancing harmlessly around them.

Operate base TN 60, +10 vehicle, +10 skimmer, +10 Trixie, +20 MIU
Evasive action; First roll and we all crash and die reroll: 7Dos+1 from trixiep= 8 degrees of succes, they have -80 to hit us :frogc00l:

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Nov 5, 2015

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

The Chase:

Corvax leveled his bolt pistol to fire, but as his sight spun with Dash's maneuvers, he re-holstered it and sighed.

"Can't provide supporting fire like this. Well, it appears to be entirely in your hands, Dash."

He can have my RT bonus until we're in swords vs. cop car mode.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Vincent

Vincent grips the frame of the skimmer tightly as it spins wildly around. It reminded him far too vividly of a carnival ride he had ridden on as a child. He had vomited after that one, but luckily he didn't yet feel the urge. Still, he kept his mouth clamped shut, just in case.

His helmet's targeter flashes from target to target at a frenzied pace that Vincent is simply unable to keep up with. He decides to leave his bolter where it is rather than even attempt to fire.

Holding on and saving ammo.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Boli

Boli wedges himself in whatever space in the footwell isn't currently full of power-armoured boots.

"If anyone asks, I'm unconscious. If we could avoid crashing or exploding in the next few minutes I wou-" His chatter cuts off into a strangled whoop as the g-forces kick in. Whoever would have thought you could make one of these things move like that?

Head down, couldn't shoot for poo poo if he wanted to

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
The Great Escape

Dash immediately begins to spin and swerve the open-topped hover limo to avoid incoming fire. The Repressor's armament is more suited towards destroying a crowd of rioters rather than stopping an oncoming vehicle. The top mounted storm-bolter lets loose at the vehicle, but from this range and with Dash's driving, all the shots go wide. The water cannon is woefully inadequate in this circumstance, and even the riot grenade launcher gunner can be seen shruging in the distance. This luck continues as the skimmer continues to make it's way closer to the Repressor, and the gate out of the estate. Finally, and less than 20 meters from the target, Dash engages the anti-gav as best as he can, and the Auto-carriage barely makes it over APC, a light scraping heard while the vehicle makes brief contact with the turret.

As the auto carriage speeds away, the sounds of siren can be heard, as patrol motorcycles that had been parked by the Repressor, take off after the Auto carriage in hot pursuit. There are six of the bikes in total. Each bike contains a forward firing auto gun, which all begin to fire at the rear of the vehicle. Each bike also has a passenger with different weapons. Two bikes have arbites with bolters, two with plasma pistols, and two with what appear to be either shock or power mauls. They take off in pursuit.

Sorry, I fell down the hole that is fallout 4, but I think I've gone deep enough to allow me to resurface for air.

I decided to make tests for reaching 150 meters, 100 meters, and 50 meters for both evasive and then shooting you. the 150 meter roll was 16 to evade, and the 100 meter was 68, and 50 meter mark was 14, so no way are you hit.

Now on to the current fight: here is the order:

Dash's car manouver
You folks in back
the chasing bikes.

They are considered open topped. Also for you melee people, you can hit at the passengers without having to make a separate called shot action. Their tactical speed is 35 compared to your 15, so unless Dash can do some good flat outs, they will catch up. Below is a map to keep track of distances. So essentially based on their moves and your moves over the turn I'll use it to keep track of their general positions in relation to you. Each square is 5 meters

e: also, the area you are in is wooded the branches obscuring the flyer that is still tailing you, so Boli, Lucien, and Pierre can fire at the bikes without blowing their ruse, so long as none of the bikes survive.

Werix fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Nov 14, 2015

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Boli

"I don't suppose anyone has a flamer they're not using? No? I'll stay down here then."

hunkering

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Dash+Trixie

Dash glances at the rear view. <<Oh that's adorable, Pigs on Hogs. Trix baby girl, give 'em that winning smile, loud pipes aren't saving any lives tonight.>> A metallic lump travels its way down the vehicle until the exhaust morphs into a giant distended mouth and the engine literally screams.

Trixie is going to materialize in the back seat and try to hit them all with her spray weapon. 1d10+12 pen 9 if it connects The arbites are also exposed to Fear 2.

Operate base TN 60 +10 vehicle, +10 skimmer -10 difficulty and a goddamn natural 1 means either 6 or 7 DoS, that's either 15+5+(5xdos) meters moved so either 50m or 55m moved.

Everyone has -20 to shoot and they have -20 to hit us too. Trixie's weapon is spray so I don't think its affected?

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

The Chase:

"How are they not gaining on us..."

Spraying his bolt pistol at this distance would do nothing, so he kept waiting.

Drive... slower so I can hit it with my sword? If they get 30m away, he'll lay down some suppressing fire.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Vincent

Vincent didn't really think of himself as that great of a shot with his bolter. With the way that Dash was driving, he downgraded his chances of hitting the speeding bikes from "maybe" to "nope". He unsheathes the daemon sword and readies himself for when one of the bikers gets close enough.

Readying an action to Swift Attack the first enemy who gets within range. Not sure how the modifiers work for this, though.

pre:
WS     BS     S     T     Ag     Int     Per     WP     Fel
60     31     60    30    40     25      30      40     30

Wounds: 7/12      IP: 2/4
Armour: All 8

Weapon           Range  Fire   Damage    Pen   Ammo   Clips  Reload  Special

Good Bolter      100m   S/3/-   1d10+5X   4    24/24    2     Full    Tearing

Relz'ulra        Melee          1d10+11E  8                           Power Field, Balanced, Thirsting, Piercing
[Power Sword +3dmg/pen Daemon, +3dmg Crushing Blow, Str not included.  +17 with STR.]

Notable Abilities:
- Adriot (WS)
- Dodge +10
- Parry +10
- Blademaster
- Crushing Blow
- Step Aside
- Auto-Senses: Dark Sight, Heightened Senses (Sight, Hearing), immune to
flash/stun grenades, Called Shot as Half Action

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
:siren:False Alarm:siren:

Tomorrow is my busy day this week with four hearings in court. After getting over that hump I plan to update this, so either tomorrow or Wednesday. Been busy with holidays, as well as waiting to see if Onion or Lord Koth are going to post anything. So yeah, game not forgotten.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
The Great Escape

Dash speeds forward, gunning the autocarriage forward, leaving the bikes in the dust of the wooded road. This impressive display leaves the vehicles behind them outside of the range of Trixie's sonic scream, and the rest of those in the vehicle choose to wait for the pursuing vehicles to close distance. The two outer bikes with the passengers with the power mauls push it, and easily catch up to the fleeing vehicle. They both swing at the autocarriage, but miss the vehicle. Corvax and Vincent both swing at the vehicles, but also miss as well.

The pursuing bikes keep their distance. they all let loose with their front mounted autoguns. One fires nothing, with the driver reaching over and banging on it. The others mostly miss, but one bullet does penetrate the rear of the vehicle, and bounces around the undercarriage. The back passengers aim their plasma pistols and bolters at the vehicle. One plasma shot burns a hole in the rear of the vehicle, worrying those standing in back, while Dash yanks on the wheel, barely dodging a bolter round.

Okay, got one round down. Sorry for the delay. Dash did so well on his floor it that he brought Trixie out of range, (remember, turn order is vehicle movement, folks in back, including minions, and the pursuers. A few shots got through. For ease of things, I rolled all damaging shots, and gave the benefit of the jink on the highest damage shot, and will continue to do so.

Going to try and update this combat much faster, now that holidays are (temporarily) passed, so give me your actions.

Autocarriage: -20 to hit at range 15/20 integrity 4 from plasma, 9 from bolterJinked, 1 from autogun.

Melee Bike: -20 to hit at range
Melee Bike 1: -20 to hit at range
Plasma pistol bike:
Plasma Pistol bike 1
Bolter bike:
Bolter bike 1: autogun jammed.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Dash+Trixie

"You folks mind telling Johnny law to gently caress off and not scratch my paint? Cheers."

As before, operate tn is 70, so a [40] is either 3 or 4 dos depending on how you count them so movement is 15+5+(5xdos). 40 or 45 m moved.

Trixie is going to hang back and let the actual PCs have fun this turn. If there's any melee guys hanging on, she'll nuke them

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

The Chase:

"Good. At this rate, we'll leave a charred, dismembered corpse every mile or so."

He went to the edge of the truckbed, ready to make anyone foolish enough to approach their vehicle regret it.

Taking single swings at TN 80 against anything I can hit.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Vincent

Vincent chuckles. "Yes, though perhaps we should kill them a bit faster than every mile."

Aim and Swift Attack at the closest target if one exists. TN= 60+10=70. Blademaster reroll misses.

pre:

Wounds: 12/12      IP: 4/4

Relz'ulra        Melee          1d10+11E  8                           Power Field, Balanced, Thirsting, Piercing
[Power Sword +3dmg/pen Daemon, +3dmg Crushing Blow, Str not included.  +17 with STR.]

Notable Abilities:
- Adriot (WS)
- Dodge +10
- Parry +10
- Blademaster
- Crushing Blow
- Step Aside

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
The Great Escape

Corvax and Vincent swing with their weapons at the drivers of the bikes that have closed to melee range. Each of them teach the drivers a lesson about getting close to those worshiping the Chaos Gods. Each driver is cleaved to pieces by the powerful legacy and daemon weapons, causing each vehicle to careen out of control and crash into the trees lining the path in a very satisfying explosion. The display, as well as Corvax's sword, strike fear into two of the bikers, who turn tail and flee, although one plasma Pistol biker, and one bolter biker remain behind. They keep their distance and open fire at the hover vehicle with both their passenger weapons and the front mounted auto guns.

Dash does miss some of the damage with evasive maneuvers, but a few autogun rounds and a bolter shell penetrate the vehicle, causing the skimmer to falter a bit. The forest seems to be opening up a bit; Dash could go off road and into the trees to try and loose the pursuers, thought it might prove disastrous. Otherwise he could intentionally hit the brakes, causing the bikes to close into the effective range of his passengers.

Okay, you guys as usual slaughter anything that gets within melee range. You now have two bikers that are staying at range taking pot shots. Dash can do one of the following:

1: Make a -40 Operate (surface) check to try and loose the bikes off road.
2. Decide to slam on the brakes, causing the bikes to suddenly catch up, allowing your passengers to swipe at them
3. Keep flooring it, and let the bikers keep taking potshots, and hope that Vincent and Corvax start doing the same.

Autocarriage: -20 to hit at range 12/20 integrity

Plasma Pistol bike 1
Bolter bike:

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Dash+Trixie

Dash cheers as the bikes explode. "I LOVE THE SMELL OF ROAST PORK. THIS IS IT, hold on and get ready to mop up!" With that minimum warning, he fires the reverse thrusters, negating the vehicle's speed in seconds and putting a hillarious amoung of negative Gs on everyone in the car.

Do I need a skill test?
Again, trixie will only use her weapon if there's anything left to mopup.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 18, 2015

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Ronwayne posted:

Do I need a skill test?

No, if I intended to have a skill test for slowing down, I would have indicated it above.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Boli

Boli rides the battle curled into a tight ball in the footwell, humming a half-remembered tune to himself and trying to ignore the sounds of weapon fire impacting against their lightly armoured hull. The sudden slamming on of the brakes catches him by surprise, flinging him hard against the foot rests and rolling him up on to the rear facing seats. If it wasn't for a few thankfully unoccupied seat belts for him to grab on to, he might have flown like a human missile from a grav-car catapult.

The shock renders his stream of expletives rather less inventive than usual. He scrabbles against the car and hauls himself back into cover where he can re-seat his spectacles and check his pockets. Once satisfied that he's not lost anything of import, and that he's not about to be crushed beneath a power armoured boot as the combatants move back into their stances, he settles back down and triggers his microbead.

"Mr Lightning. The seatbelt light is not currently lit. A little more warning perhaps?"

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

The Chase:

After a moment of stumbling from the sudden stop, Corvax braced himself as the car slid to a stop.

"...or leave a big pile, right here. At least you won't have to leave these skulls behind, Vincent."

If they made the mistake of stopping, he was ready to wade into the thick of it, but started angling for a strike to take out the drivers as they passed by.

Taking single swings at TN 80 against anything I can hit.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Vincent

Vincent nearly pitches over the side as the brakes are applied. He pushes himself upright and readies himself to reap some more souls.

Aim and Swift Attack at the closest target if one exists. TN= 60+10=70. Blademaster reroll misses.

pre:

Wounds: 12/12      IP: 4/4

Notable Abilities:
- Adriot (WS)
- Dodge +10
- Parry +10
- Blademaster
- Crushing Blow
- Step Aside

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
The Great Escape

The hovercarriage's sudden deceleration comes as more of a surprise to the Arbite pursurers than it does the passengers of the vehicle. For one of the bikes the sudden stop is too much, the bike slams into the back of the hover vehicle. The driver does his best to try and keep the bike upright, but the sudden jolt leaves the bike swaying from left to right; finally the vehicle tips over, causing driver and passenger to flip end over end, the wreck obscured by a near comical dust up.

The other bike fairs a little better. They are able to slow down quick enough to avoid ramming the heretics, but not low enough to avoid the looming power weapons of Vincent and Corvax. The traitors descend upon the bike with a flurry of blows at the bike and occupants. Unable to effectively dodge while aboard the vehicle, the two are hacked to pieces. The bike, now driverless, wobbles to a stop, flipping over.

With their pursuers gone, everyone in the back of the autocarriage breathes a sigh of relief. In short order the group emerge from the woods covering the road. No one notices that the gunship from the estate is pursuing them until it is too late. Lucien suddenly falls off the side of the vehicle as a burst of bolter fire is heard from the pursuing craft. Before anyone can react, The vehicle gives off another burst. This all but pulverizes Pierre, leaving behind his shredded remains. Hashim ignites his jump pack and takes to the sky, trying to intercept the gunship. I hail of gunfire from forward mounted stubbers mostly bounces off his armor, but it appears that at least a few rounds penetrated his jump pack. Smoke starts pouring from the right engine, and he begins to loose speed. Suddenly, his jump pack catches fire and a split second after that detonates, his flaming body falling to the ground near by.

The gunship maintains it's intercept course, Dash finally out of his initial shock to begin evasive maneuvers, but the pilot knows the capabilities of the flying machine above, they can't out run it, or out gun it.

Meanwhile back on board The Abominable Sovereign

Vice-Captain Olivia is glued to the pict screen before her as she watches the case unfold from orbit. She gives a gasp as Hashim impacts the ground, but her mask betrays no expression. Here she was floating in orbit, but could do nothing. The ship's weapons were not accurate enough to hit something as small as a gunship from orbit, and even if she could, the system defense ships would be all over the Sovereign long before it could escape.

Olivia's concentration is broken by by Magos Uther breaking into the bridge. "Vice-Captain, that present I found in cargo bay Epsilon Sigma Eight Eight Four has been restored and moved to launch bay two." That was the best news Olivia had heard for a while. She quickly grabs up a near-by dataslate and starts going through a list of suitable crew members. She picks out two names, and sends a messenger to summon them to the launch bay.

Octov and Edgar find themselves in Launch Bay Two, each of them keeping as much distance away from the other as they can. Before them is a sight that only the astartes fully recognizes:

In short order, Oliva joins them. "Hello to the two of you. I'll be brief. The masters of this ship are currently in trouble on the planet below. Their mission is ostensibly covert, though it is far from that right now. In front of you is a restored Dreadclaw Assault pod. Magos Uther assures me that it has been modified to appear almost invisible to most radar. It will get you down to the surface. From there you will join the ship masters and help them complete their mission. Your incentive is thus, you will be permitted to become members of the Command Crew. No longer will you wallow away in the bowels of this ship awaiting glory, for it will be yours to seize."

The two quickly scramble into the drop pod. A glitchy screen displays the following message as the pod is loaded into a firing position.

You two should buckle up. She expects that you're going to land near by and take out a gunship with that arm mounted heavy bolter of yours. She would be incorrect.

The two are rocked with a jolt as they launch out of the side.

The Not So Good Escape

Dash should be commended. He's done his best to keep the autocarriage going, but his luck was fading fast. All the windows had been shattered at this point, and the drive system had taken a hit, causing the hover vehicle to start to lean to the left. Corvax notices a small glimmer of light in the night sky from his position crouched in the back of the death trap. At first he thinks it is another gunship, coming to finish them off, until he sees the tail of fire behind it. Before he has time to try and figure out what it is, it slams into the gunship, exploding it in a shower of metal, before it slams into the ground in front of them, causing Dash to swerve to avoid hitting it. Corvax cannot believe his eyes when the dust clears and he sees a drop pod before him. Two figure quickly scramble out, before the Dreadclaw takes off again, leaving the two new arrivals within a crater.

Realizing they are still being chased, no time is taken to exchange introductions. Octov and Edgar get into the vehicle, and it slowly limps its way back to a pre-determined safe house far outside the hive. It takes quite a few days of waiting before the team jumps at the door opening, and their current benefactor enters.

"I do apologize for the delay, but I just spent the past 48 hours being interrogated by the Inquisition, and waiting for the latest polling numbers. My people have been spinning this as a failure in the current leadership. While they're been running around with an Inquisitor looking for genestealers, here a Chaos insurrection has begun on world, having attacked the second most powerful politician on the planet, kidnapping a visiting rogue trader, with said hostage being killed by government troops in the crossfire."

The look of joy on his face disappears as he looks at Corvax, "I truly am sorry for your loss my friend; to the extent that we followers of Chaos can have friends, I am sure that those lost were counted upon that number. Their deaths were not in vain, with the scandal of the 'Rogue Trader's' death, my election is all but guaranteed. However, there remains one last loose end that needs to be cleared up. Even if I win, the cat is out of the bag, there are Chaos forces, including astartes, on this world. If I take power, the proper ordos of the Inquisition will descend down upon this planet, and I might get sniffed out in the search for Chaos. So my friends, this is where you must die."

There is an awkward pause, before the full weight of his words sink in. "Oh no, no no," he says with a laugh. "I don't mean I am going to have you killed. What I mean is you must fake your deaths. That way all the loose ends have been tied up. I've been working on a plan. I think it is best that your deaths include something that would leave no evidence. How do you feel about attacking a power plant, sabotaging it, and 'dying' when it explodes?"

Okay, welcome dachshund and dyne (again). Everyone, including our new friends, gets 1250 exp; 500 for attacking the tithe center, 500 for atacking Ursa's party, and 250 for the optional escape scene. Jolinaxas, Corvax gains 3 bonus corruption for slaying a hero of the Impeium (the Space wolf tactical marine) in one-on-one combat.

Everyone introduce yourselves, have some talk with the new folks, and weigh in on the plan for your upcoming deaths!

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Octuv

Several Days Ago, Aboard a Rapidly Descending Dreadclaw

Octuv swivels his head to look at the accompanying Arbites, grinning madly behind his helmet as the craft rattled and jolted with the stress of re-entry. Octuv didn't need to turn up his suit's vox to yell over the din. Although he was no longer a Noise Marine in the strictest sense, he still considered the volume most people called "screaming" to be a perfectly conversational tone.

"HOLD ON TIGHTLY, MORTAL. RIDING A DREADCLAW IS AN EXPERIENCE NO ONE FORGETS. EXCEPT FOR THE ONES WHO DON'T SURVIVE THE LANDING, AH HA HA HA!"

A few minutes later, Octuv finds himself near-catatonic as his over-tuned Slaaneshi senses turn the already intense sensation of crashing through a gunship into a total sensory overload. He only snaps partly back into consciousness when the Dreadclaw slams into the ground even harder; his last clear memory before finding himself in the safe house with the others involves staggering out of the opened doors of the pod and noticing that the cracked Dreadclaw displays now read HAVE A NICE DAY :).

------------------------------

Now

"What was I doing in the depths of the Sovereign? Well, even Loyalist ships and crews, girded by faith in the Corpse in addition to their Geller fields, struggle to avoid a buildup of Warp-taint in their darkest corners. Minor Warp entities, mutated life forms and even the occasional possessed or insane crewmember tend to haunt the least trafficked areas of any ship that cruises the stars for long enough. On a ship like the Sovereign, filled as it is with worshipers of the Dark Gods? You'd be surprised how many cultists are dumb enough to listen to the whispered deals in their heads, is what I'm saying. Normally it's safe enough for us to ignore them, but our ship must maintain a Loyalist appearance to prying eyes, so I ensured that the ship's darkest corners remained clear enough of taint to stop it from leaking out where the Imperials might see it. Frankly, it was a waste of my talents, but the payment was...impressive."

Octuv raises his remaining hand and rubs the large gem that hangs from his neck on a chain, its contents misty and writhing.

"For one of these, a Shrieking Soul? I would burn a thousand worlds for a chance at such an artifact, and it was offered as payment in advance for this trifling duty. But I suspect Aethun knew that I would be promoted to command and considered it an investment in his own venture's future. Plots within plots with these Tzeentchi, eh?"

Before Octuv could speak further, their current benefactor entered and explained his little plan, managing to nearly get himself shot in the process. Octuv lowers his bolter-arm as quickly as he had raised it, the daemonic faces of the barrel and scream-vents looking somehow disappointed.

"Ah, faking our deaths. Yes, yes... Well, that plan sounds good to me, although obviously we will need more details on the layout and the specifics. Regarding this bothersome Inquisitor who has been tormenting this little group over the past few weeks. Do you think we could lure her there by pretending to let our plans slip, have her 'die heroically fighting the Emperor's foes?' Perhaps make it look like it was her intervention that caused us to be caught in our own attempt to blow the place up? If we're going to 'die,' we might as well take as many Loyalists down with us as we can."

Picking up Precog Dodge, Precog Strike, and Target Selection.

pre:
Name: Octuv
Archetype: Sorceror/Navigator
Alignment: Slaanesh 
Pride: Wealth
Disgrace: Regret
Motivation: Ascendancy

Characteristics:

WS:   30
BS:   50 
S:    30 
T:    40 
Agi:  50
Int:  50
Per:  40 
WP:   62 
Fel:  50

Wounds: 14 
Infamy: 83
IP: 7/7
CP: 59

Skills:

Acrobatics +10
Athletics
Awareness
Charm
Common Lore (War)
Deceive
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Astartes, Daemonology +10, The Horus Heresy, The Long War)
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Navigate (Surface, Warp)
Operate (Surface)
Parry
Psyniscience
Scholastic Lore (Astromancy, Occult)
Scrutiny
Stealth

Talents:

Ancient Warrior
Ambidextrous
Bulging Biceps
Excessive Wealth
Favoured by the Warp
Heightened Senses (All)
Legion Weapon Training
Lightning Reflexes
Meditation
Mighty Shot
Mimic
Nerves of Steel
Quick Draw
Resistance (Heat, Cold, Poisons)
Step Aside
Storm of Iron
Target Selection
Unarmed Warrior

Psychic Powers:

PR 5

Thought Sending
Delude
Mind Probe
Precognition
Glimpse
Precognitive Dodge
Precognitive Strike
Warptime
Celeritous Sense
Lash of Submission
Unnatural Healing
Regeneration

Traits/Mutations/Other:

Amphibious
Unnatural Strength (+4)
Unnatural Toughness (+4)
Psyker (Bound)
Haunted: +10 to enemy Intimidate
Slayer Limb (Heavy Bolter)
Mark of Slaanesh
Unnatural Fellowship (+2)

Gear:

Legion Power Armour
--Black Legion's Armour
-Osmotic Gill Life Sustainer
-Recoil Suppression
-Bio-Monitor and Injectors

GC Legion Power Armour (+5 Deceive)
--Scavenged Reconstruction
-Sustainable Power Source
-Auto-Senses
-Enhanced Ceramite Plating

Daemonic Ramoran Bolt Revolver (Binding 6, WP 34, Piercing)
Inferno Pistol w/Slow Recharge
Legion Combat Knife
Legion Bolt Pistol (2 Mags)
GC Grenade Launcher w/ RDLS, Fire Selector, Noxious Discharge
Stun Grenades (6)
BC Legion Heavy Bolter (Belt Feed, Pain Vents, Cursed Metal, Slayer Limb)
GC Shimmering Robes
GC Shrieking Soul
GC Rapturous Standard
GC Helmet Augmentations
BC Recoil Glove
Psychic Hood
Psy-Focus
GC Cranial Armor
Blue Fire (2 Doses)
Sweep (4 Doses)

Acquisitions:

GC Shrieking Soul (-50 Near Unique +10 Single +10 EW +20 Wealth -10 Good)

GC Shimmering Robes (-30 Extremely Rare +10 Single +10 EW -10 Good)

BC Legion Heavy Bolter w/ Belt Feed, Cursed Metal 
(-30 Extremely Rare +10 AW +10 EW +10 Single -20 Best +0 Up/Downgrade)

Pain Vents (Heavy Bolter) (-30 Extremely Rare +10 Single +10 EW)

GC Legion Power Armour (-30 Extremely Rare +10 Single +10 EW -10 Good)

GC Rapturous Standard (-30 Extremely Rare +10 Single +10 EW -10 Good)

XP Log:

5100- Starting

1250- Riding the Dreadclaw

2000- Blowing up the Power Plant

1000- Deldar Warp Funtimes

750- Recovering the Heir

1500- Necron Lord Assassination

1000- Battle of the Bands

500-Free Space Station, Slightly Used

XP Spent       12700/13100

Ancient Warrior-250		(U)
Mighty Shot-750			(N)
Charm-200			(S)
Deceive-200			(S)
Acrobatics-200			(S)
Mimic-250		        (S)
Excessive Wealth-250		(S)
Lightning Reflexes-250		(S)

--------------(Aligns Slaanesh)

Fel +5-100			(S)
PR 3-750			(U)
PR 4-750			(U)
Warptime-400			(U)
Favoured by the Warp-750	(T)
Target Selection-750            (U)
Precognitive Dodge-200          (U)
Precognitive Strike-300         (U)
Step Aside-750                  (U)
PR 5-750                        (U)
Celeritous Sense-400            (S)
WP +5-250                       (T)
WP +5 (2)-500                   (T)
Agi +5-250                      (U)
Glimpse-100                     (U)
Stealth-200                     (U)
Lash of Submission-400          (S)
Unnatural Healing-300           (U)
Regeneration-400                (U)
Agi +5 (2)-500                  (U)
Acrobatics +10-200              (S)
Storm of Iron-750               (K)
Int +5-250                      (U)
FL (Daemonology) +10-350        (T)

Dachshundofdoom fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Mar 3, 2019

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

Absolution
Corvax

The Chase:

"drat it, Dash, there's another one coming in, and... wait a moment..."

Realizing his mistake, Corvax could do nothing but watch as the Sovereign bridge's plan came together.

"That was a beautiful sight. Now, pull over!"

The Safehouse:

Corvax looked up from the sword he was meticulously cleaning when the politician mentioned their death. His gauntleted hand moved slightly towards the hilt, ready to strike, before Ursa's intentions were clarified.

"Ah, I see. Wouldn't be the first time. I even have some extra pieces of armor I can re-paint and leave behind. Slightly differing patterns, of course. The more Astartes they believe dead, the less they'll care to look for more. While I fear my new battle-brother's additions may be too complicated for their own good, my only issue with your plan is its self-contradictory nature. No evidence means no sure knowledge that I was involved. Unless, of course, you're suggesting being very -loud- on the way in and then disappearing right before our 'sabotage' backfires. I'll need to see the plant's designs to see if such a course is possible."

Picking up Acrobatics, Charm and Dodge+10, Inspire Wrath, Demagogue, and Crippling Strike.
At 40 Corruption, so I need another Legacy Weapon 1d10 rolled on the Merciless table. I may adjust the result by up to 5.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Boli

Boli flinches from the door, the chair he ducks behind would offer no real cover, but it was better than nothing. When he hears no gunfire and then their benefactor's voice, he returns to the counter and the sandwich he was in the middle of making.

He listens to the lauding and exit plan while munching his lunch, nodding every so often as he chews. "Are we- excuse me," he clears his throat and gulps down a mouthful of recaff, "Much better. Are we talking a plasma generator? Geothermal? Hydroelectric? A nice big dam above a populated valley would be fun. Feint that we want to blow up the turbines, actually plan for the whole dam with altogether too many explosives... No, too resource intensive. Daemonic incursion would be too messy. A plasma generator would probably be best, removes most of the issue of remains."

"Hell, we could even do it by letting you 'win'. You order forces to destroy a whole power station after chaotic forces assault and seize control, to ensure that they are all wiped out. Show that you're tough on chaos, prepared to make the difficult decisions that your predecessors and rivals won't to ensure the safety of the planet. Do you have the power to do that sort of thing?"

I am miles away from books etc, so I might finally spend some XP in a few days.

goatface fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Dec 30, 2015

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Edgar Drozak

The Drop

Edgar rolls his eyes at Olivia as clambers onto the Dreadclaw, his respirator hissing and clunking as smoky, murky looking vapors churn through the translucent tubing. His voice is deep and choked with phlegm and other problems with his airways, and he pauses occasionally to try to clear his throat or otherwise draw a whistling breath through his narrow airway, and is given a tinny quality thanks to the vox caster he must use; his face is hidden behind the mask of an Arbite Judge, sealed into his respiration unit. "Can it. Launch us, hit the target, *HHHHCKH*, we'll do the rest." He buckles himself in and sighs, closing his eyes as he rests his head against the quaking pod. He only gives the marine a casual glance as they are jettisoned,, trying to ignore his yelling.

On impact, he busts out of the pod quickly, drawing his shotgun and racking it. Taking a moment to survey the damage, the ex-arbite climbs into the back of the vehicle, keeping an eye on the road behind them. Once at the safe house, Edgar is the last to enter, glancing out into the street one final time to make sure they weren't followed. When he realizes introductions are being made, he stands at parade rest, his eyebrows raised. It takes him a moment to remember that he's still wearing his vac-sealed Arbites helmet and he carefully removes it, flames spraying from under his helmet and licking upwards. His voice is still phlegmy and terrible, and his eyes burn as red embers in a bleached white skull under all of the flames; the lower part of his face is still covered by his rebreather. Amusingly, some of the darker flames have made what would be eyebrows for the Nurglite.

"Judge Edgar Drozak, former Adeptes Arbites of Hive Scintilla." He looks to the others for a moment, assuming this is enough introduction, and dons his helmet once more, sealing his flaming mess under his helmet. Once it's clear there will be some time before the meeting, Edgar sequesters himself to a room of his own, taking the time to concoct multiple doses of the drug that, when burned, keeps him alive. (These count as common to acquire so I assume I can just gently caress around and make a few doses, since it only takes an hour to craft.)

The Plan

For a moment, Drozak is silent before he starts laughing, a hollow sound that reverberates through his vox-caster. "I don't think I've got much dying left in me at this point. Tried too many times, none of it seemed to work. Still, if anyone's suited to actually setting OFF the fake detonation, it would be me. I have trouble actually staying dead."

Name: Edgar Drozak
Archetype: Chem-Hunter/Arch-Militant
Alignment: Nurgle
Pride: Fortitude
Disgrace: Regret
Motivation: Immortality

Characteristics:

WS: 20 (25-5)
BS: 65 (25+5+20+15)
S: 45 (25+20)
T: 60 (25+5+5+5+20)
Agi: 42 (25-3+20)
Int: 42 (25-3+20)
Per: 40 (25+5+10)
WP: 35 (25+10)
Fel: 4 (25-21)

Wounds: 18
Infamy: 61
CP: 36

Skills:
Common Lore (Messia, Tech, Any Two)
Linguistics (Low Gothic, Messian)
Trade (Any One)
Athletics +10
Awareness +10
Scrutiny
Dodge +10
Forbidden Lore (Mutants, Archeotech)
Navigation (Surface)
Operate (Surface) +10
Parry
Intimidate
Stealth
Survival
Tech Use +10

Talents:
Berserk Charge
Cold Hearted
Nerves of Steel
Hatred (Mutants)
Jaded
Lightning Reflexes
Light Sleeper
Quick Draw
Rapid Reload
Resistance (Poisons)
Weapon Training (Bolt, Las, Primary, SP)
Marksman
Takedown
Technical Knock
Mighty Shot
Independent Targeting
Bolter Drill

Traits/Mutations/Other:
The Quick and the Dead
Habitual User: Chem-Hunters encounter toxins so often that their bodies have become quite resilient. When administering a dose of a drug or stimulant, a Chem-Hunter can choose to add +10 to any Skill Test Bonuses gained, +1 to any Characteristic Bonuses gained, or an extra die roll to the Duration of a drug’s effects. However, the required dose is so large that he suffers a –10 penalty to the Willpower Test to resist addiction. When determining Availability, treat the dose of the drug as standard size.

Taste of Home: Chem-Hunters are permanently addicted to a unique combination of pollutants that they have learned to combine or synthesize through necessity and trial and error. A dose of these chemicals is treated as Common for the purposes of Acquisition Tests and require one hour for the Heretic to combine and manufacture. Once administered, each dose of the drug grants the Chem-Hunter the Unnatural Strength (+1) and Unnatural Toughness (+1) Traits for 2d10 minutes. Two doses at once also grants the Frenzy Talent but requires a Routine (+20) Toughness Check to avoid taking 1d10 E Damage. Each subsequent dose imposes a cumulative –10 Penalty to this Check. This drug is dangerous to others and causes 2d10 Energy Damage with the Toxic (3) Quality if they consume it.

Haunted: Opponents always receive a +10 Situational Modifier when attempting to use Intimidation against the character.

Fear (1)

Unnatural Toughness +1

Stuff of Nightmares: Immune to poison, disease, fatigue, suffocation, environmental hazards, bleeding, and stunning. Ignore all criticals except ones that would outright kill someone, unless caused by a force weapon, holy force, or psychic power.

Gear:
Good Craftsmanship assault shotgun w/Fire Selector and Extended Magazines
30m S/3/- 1d10+4 I 0 Pen 16/16/16 (max 16) Rnd 2 Full Scatter, Reliable

Best Craftsmanship stub revolver
30m S/-/- 1d10+3 I 0 Pen 6/6 Rnd 2 Full Reliable

Good Craftsmanship Bolter w/ Extended Magazine, Silencer, and Fire Selector
100m S/3/- 1d10+5 X 4 Pen 30/30/30 (max 30) Rnds 1 Full Tearing, Reliable

Good Craftsmanship chainaxe
Good Craftsmanship knife
magnoculars
injector
Common Craftsmanship respirator/gas mask
12 Barbed shotgun shells
12 Inferno shotgun shells
6 Tox rounds for the revolver
6 Man-Stopper rounds for the revolver
Vac-Sealed Heavy Carapace
3 clips of Metal Storm rounds
3 clips of Stalker Rounds
3 clips of Hellfire rounds

XP Spent 8750/8850
Chem-Hunter 4600
T+5 250
Sound Constitution 250
Bulging Biceps 500
BS +15 1500
Mighty Shot 400
Independent Targeting 500
Bolter Drill 750

John Dyne fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Mar 13, 2016

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Vincent

The Chase

Moments after Pierre is shredded, Vincent watches aghast as Hashim lights his jump pack and shortly thereafter explodes like an Emperor's Day firecracker. He sighs, unable to even bring himself to care that the whole group was shortly going to go the same way. "Well, poo poo. I kinda liked those guys." He is certainly caught off guard as the gunship, which until that moment seemed to be settling in for the kill, disintegrates. He flops back into his seat as the two newcomers clamor aboard. "Good timing."

The Plan

While not one to generally underestimate his opponents (since that was so often the way he won his fights in his previous life), Vincent barely reacts at the man's poorly worded statement. Vincent squints as he tries to not squash another plastek cup in his power armored fist. He takes a careful sip, "As always, some good points all around. Let's try not to get too complex though. The fewer places our plan can backfire horribly, the better."

Spending 750 for 2 more Strength advances (that's intermediate and trained) and 500 on Nerves of Steel.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Dash+Trixie

Earlier

"No! I"m not dying here, not now!" Showered by bodyparts of former comrades, Dash is not having a good time; being blown apart by an enemy flyer while not having his own was the most embarrassing death he could conceive of at this moment. "Not to some navy puk-" A quick glance in the rearview shows it neatly imploded by an orbital strike of some kind.

"...well now. I-" A few moments later, Dash nods to the two new comers. He looks left and right, and finally decides to speak to the marine. "Allow me to say I'm a huge fan of your thematic timing. Lets get out of here before they try that again, yes?"

Now

Dash hadn't batted an eyebrow when goofus overthere joked about killing them all. He wasn't offended, it was just how chaos dudes blew off steam, nothing awkward here, the skulls weren't touching, after all. "I'm a big fan of explosions so long as I'm not part of them. I also have a jetpack I haven't used in ages. Whatever the plan, we have options for getting in and out."

Bought Int+5, Wp+5, Deceive+10, Dodge+10, Inquiry, and sprint. Can now move 72m a turn on run.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jan 2, 2016

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Ursa reaches into a satchel he had brought in with him, and pulls out a large dataslate. He punches some things in, and a large map appears.

"Okay. So for you two new folks, the reason you all are here is I originally had a team of locals who were causing terrorist acts to show the current minster as weak on defense. Unfortunately they got caught, and their acts blamed on genestealers. Hence your presence, and the presence of that damned Inquisitor and her Deathwatch kill team. That said, my team was working on gathering intel on this very power plant. Their plan was to sneak in, plant charges, and sneak out. I figure you could use the same plan as theirs, just intentionally make some noise, and wait to start the fireworks until after you've been spotted."

He points to a blue area on the left of the map, "that right there is the cooolant outflow. Essentially once the water they use for cooling gets too hot, they wash it out through there. That'll be your in route. There should be few guards. I have some rebreather suits from the previous team, as well as a lascutter. Slice your way through, swim against the current, and you'll end up in the water pond."

Next he points to four diamond shaped buildings and some piping. "These would be your targets. These things pipe in water, cool it down, and then pump it to the two plasma reactors. The place is built with a double redundancy. You need to essentially knock out all four pumps. If you knock out two, it runs just fine. If you knock out three, the place will go critical, but with one pump it'd be like half an hour; that is actually long enough to shut the plant down. But with all four knocked out, the place will go critical in something like five minutes. "

Ursa then taps at a brown square on the screen, "This right here is the main control building. If for some reason you can't plant all the bombs, you would have to assault this location, and essentially try to make the plant overload. Or at least stop them from initiating a plant shut down." Lastly he taps at a couple red squares, "Now this place is a prime target for a terrorist attack, so it actually has its own on site security force, ready to initiate lockdown procedures. Now, they KNOW that the coolant towers are a prime target, and they'll rush to defend them if an alarm is tripped. Now, they won't be looking for explosive charges per se, so if you plant the charges before the alarm goes off, you'll be able to set them off. If the alarm gets tripped before you plant all the charges, you'll have to fight through them."

Ursa stands back to allow the group to look at the schematics, "After the little poo poo show a few nights ago, I would guarantee the Inquisitor and her loyalist astartes will scramble to attack you once word gets out that you're there. If you want to kill them, that's your prerogative, I don't think their deaths will impact my voting either way, so long as everyone thinks you all died in an attempt to destroy this power plant. So if you want to kill them, you need to get everyone's attention, and survive against the local defense force until they arrive. Now this thing is an archeotech plasma generator. If this thing goes, it'll vaporize everything in a few mile radius. Now if you're under water when the thing goes critical, you should be safe from the blast, though the farther away you get, the better of course. So you'd have to time when you blow the charges right. Once you do, you got roughly five minutes to get as far away as you can. Any other questions?"

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Octuv

"Sounds workable. Three questions: first, what's the scale on this map? How far apart are these structures? Second, how tough are these coolant pumps? Do we have to depend on the demolition charges, or could I damage one with sustained fire? And third, do you have a more precise count of the on-site security forces and their weaponry? I don't want to be taken by surprise by combat servitors or turrets."

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Boli

"Archaeotech. Does that imply an admech presence, or is this just not interesting enough? What does it power anyway? Might come in useful if we need to perform any dramatic monologues at the inquisitor."

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Vincent

"Sounds to me as though we may need to split into two groups and tackle two towers at once." He gestures vaguely at the map, "Maybe north then south?"

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Dash+Trixie

"I'm thinking exfil and infil. Getting several miles away with a 5 minute timer is not odds I like, to say nothing of having a repeat of that chase back there. Is there any chance for a vehicle like a seasled? That would make getting in and out a lot easier on us mere mortals, and make it possible to wear armor underwate-GYAAH" With a spurt of cerebral fluid, Trixie manifests. <<Welll, the thing about those things is-

Invoking her Wisdom of the Ancients to learn pertinent facts about the layout of this model of plasma reactor that our boss here doesn't know.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jan 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Octuv

Octuv whips his head to face Dash, startled by the movement.

"Hnnh? Ah...so, this is the Warp presence I've been sensing flitting around your head. I'd wondered if you knew. Fascinating...is it something like Huron Blackheart's infamous hamadrya?"