Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tindalos
May 1, 2008
Namtar Thrice-Born

"Concealing the Astartes amongst ourselves serves no purpose. Anyone able to divine who we truely serve is dangerous enough that they should be elminated, or never exposed to our mysteries in the first place.

"A more vital point is have you given us a suitable cover? Have you filled the holds full of enough to keep the simpering masses from realising who we are, or will we have to pretend to be traders with nothing to trade?"

pre:
Namtar Thrice-Born
Race: Marine
Archetype: Forsaken
Type: Missionary
Pride: Devotion
Disgrace: Waste
Motivation: Nihilism

WS	45
BS	42
S	37
T	50
Ag	35
Int	46
Per	37
WP	38
Fel	35
Inf	30
Wnds	17

Corruption: 10

Skills
Acrobatics
Athletics
Awareness
Charm
Commerce
Common Lore (War)
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Astartes, The Horus Heresy, The Long War)
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Medicae
Navigate (Surface)
Operate (Surface)
Parry
Scholastic Lore (Chymistry)
Survival+10

Talents
Ambidextrous
Bulging Biceps
Cold Hearted
Legion Weapon Training
Hatred (Ecclesiarchy)
Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight)
Jaded
Lesser Minion of Chaos
Light Sleeper
Nerves of Steel
Quick Draw
Resistance (Cold, Heat, Poisons)
Unarmed Warrior

Traits
Amphibious
Unnatural Strength (+4)
Unnatural Toughness (+4)

Special Ability: 
Resourceful (+10 to Infamy to obtain Items with an availability of Rare or lower)

Gifts of the Gods
Icon of Blasphemy

Gear:
Legionnaire Power Armour 
(Scavenged Reconstruction, Bio-Monitor and Injectors, Sustainable Power Source, Nutrient Recycling)
Legionnaire Bolt Pistol
Legion Shotgun
Legionnaire Combat Knife
Legionnaire Chainsword
Arm-Mounted Chainblade with Venom Drip
Good-Craftsmanship Blade Tines
56 Medikits
Four Bolt Pistol Magazines
Two Shotgun Clips
Four Legion Frag Grenades

Advances: (400/500)
Medicae (200)
Scholastic Lore (Chymistry) (200)

Aquisitions:
Arm-Mounted Chainblade with Venom Drip
Good-Craftsmanship Blade Tines
56 Medikits

Alignment
Khorne	Nurgle	Slaanesh	Tzeentch
0	1	0		0
pre:
Nurgling Minion
Formed from Namtar's bitterness and despair, this mite of hopelessness crawled forth from his body. 
It feeds on his suffering, and Namtar is all too happy to let it.
WS 15
BS 1
S 10
T 20
Ag 10
Int 13
Per 10
WP 20
Fel 1
Movement: 0.5/1/2/3
Wounds: 6
Skills: Awareness, Intimidate, Stealth
Talents: Sound Constitution (2), Takedown, Disturbing Voice, Mimic.
Traits: Toxic (1), Natural Weapons (Teeth), Size (2)
Armour: None
Weapons: Infected Bite (1d10+1, Primitive (7), Toxic (1))
Loyalty: 35

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tindalos
May 1, 2008
Namtar Thrice-Born

"No questions relating to the mission."

Namtar paces around the marionette, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"What is the range of your control of this flesh-puppet? Could we take it with us and use it to communicate with you when needed? Diving into the Screaming Vortex whenever you pull on our chains is liable to get us noticed."

Tindalos
May 1, 2008
Namtar Thrice-Born

Namtar has slowly made his way down to the quarters of the crew. Filthy and infested with vermin, the nurgling scurries off to play with the rats.

Meanwhile the Apothecary finds some out of the way storeroom, draped cloth over the entrance, and starts unpacking his medical supplies.

He nods slowly at a passing rating. "I am here to dispense chirugical operations for the crew. This will do as an suitable medicae bay." He brushes off some manner of insect from a table, and starts examining a set of rusty knives. "If your fellows have need of something to postpone the inevitable, tell them to come here and we shall see what I can do."

Tindalos
May 1, 2008
Namtar Thrice-Born

Making his way up from the lower decks, Namtar finally arrives to witness the contest between the two warriors fighting over a room.

"Does comfort really mean that much to you? Before I was enlightened, I slept on a slab of metal. Now I need not even that. If you desire it, I shall personally make you each a room fit for a warmaster when we next make port."

Tindalos
May 1, 2008
Namtar Thrice-Born

"Killing by the void is full of terror and sorrow, leaving victims choking as they lose air. The evidence points to me. The crew may corroborate that I was in the hold during that period, but I fully accept any suspicion that may be cast around while we recover the lost cargo.", with Namtar's voice amplified by his suit's vox, it's impossible to detect any trace of sarcasm, although the way he leans against the bulkhead he obviously feels no threats are incoming.

"If you are still prepared to take my advice, I would recomend we invest in a servitor reclamation facility when we can, to limit the losses caused by such a misfortune."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tindalos
May 1, 2008
Namtar Thrice-Born

"It is an emergency procedure. Making it take a lengthy time would make it less helpful in an emergency. If you want, I can find a trio of ratings and have them watch over the button and each other at all times. Give them orders to shoot anyone other than us who attempts to press the button."