Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Liquid Jerk
Aug 10, 2002
I have Ham Armor +5!

VisAbsoluta posted:

poo poo, Fine Art Stream was taken down. :smith:

Any other places I can listen to the shows as easily in my iPhone (like I did with TuneIn, in this case)?

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrC2CAM

I have no idea how this guy keeps his youtube account going but it's been around forever and it's updated daily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Liquid Jerk
Aug 10, 2002
I have Ham Armor +5!

Smoking Crow posted:

Is there a good archive of the 90's episodes? I've always loved Coast to Coast ever since I was a kid with a love of aliens, but I haven't heard them all (he started broadcasting before I was born :v:). I need to hit my weekly quota of :tinfoil:.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GreatClassicShows

Has a pretty big selection, they really are better then the current show. You can just search youtube for "Coast to Coast" / "Art Bell" ect and filter the search for longer then 20 minutes and you will find hundreds of videos.

These days I check the coast2coast website every couple weeks and I usually only find 1 show in like 5 or 10 that actually sounds like the right kind of :tinfoil:

I want to hear crazy people tell stories but if you let crazy people talk unchecked like George Noory does it just devolves into a nut ranting about channeling healing energies for 3 hours.

Sir Liquid Jerk fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Jun 24, 2013

• Locked thread