Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aatrek posted:

I'm not a huge fan of the original run of the show, but it kind of pisses me off that they would relegate McGann's regeneration to a webisode.

At least they're not calling it a goddamned TARDISode.
Would make for a hell of a cold open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I just call him "the Who", it firmly establishes exactly what I'm talking about and staves off all confusion.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The_Doctor posted:

And how easily he put it on. "Huh, a fez came through a portal. Better put it on, quick."
Maybe it's the same fez from the museum with Pandorica? Think of the possibilities.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
But which bad guys will finish Smith's Doctor? :ohdear: (it's gonna be concussion, isn't it)

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'd make a remark about how a lot of whovians are basically brony-level internet refuse but now I'm too focused on speculating how Capaldi, Trenzalore, the last regeneration and the last of the Silence will fall Moffat nonsense will fit together and realized that at this point I'm just as goofy as the whovians. At least they don't gently caress their Dalek-plushies.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The truthers have arrived.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

computer parts posted:

People will say it's garbage as long as Moffat pens it.
Yeah, it's still november and I'm already drowning in fanboy tears. Some of y'all should start bottling them, they're considered a delicacy in many cultures, you'd make a living.

What I'm saying is, base complaints on what you've actually seen, everything else is whining.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Moffat watched the last season of Supernatural and wanted to crib the scene where a lady in heaven talks to a guy over a table. Canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Reusing poo poo is a time-honored genre fiction tradition and I'm pretty sure Doctor Who is the record holder for it, why stop now.

• Locked thread