Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
2 hours left... :ohdear::ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

This is not a good thing. :smithicide:

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

2house2fly posted:

Wait but do Time Lords age? The doctor claimed to have been pottering about for 200 years in the first Silence episode, and nothing that happened later seemed to contradict him. But the Master aged him with a laser screwdriver in the episode where the Master was prime minister. I'm sure there have been other reference but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

They do, it is just much slower.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

HD DAD posted:

So those who were speculating that it wasn't only the scripts that were leaked were correct. They're incomplete workprints, but still.

Somebody is getting mega fired.

It's only episode 1, though.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

I thought it was actually good. Except for the parts with the loving retarded trio, but they've been a problem for a while.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

I actually liked the spoon fight, now that I've watched the workprint a second time. It feels like Twelve is just taking the piss out of the whole situation because he's not taking the situation seriously. Another incredibly dumb thing from the script that Capadi is able to save with sheer acting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

Are you kidding, I'd expect they have to pay Tennant money to stop him from sending them copies of the audios he makes himself.

• Locked thread