Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Genetic Toaster posted:

From the way Smith and Hurt interacted, I'm expecting Tennant/Smith to work with Hurt to destroy whatever villain they use for the 50th.

Probably one of the horrors of the Time War that leaked out after The Doctor crossed his own timeline. There's probably some dark poo poo in there.

Surely it has to be the Daleks, right? I mean, this is supposed to be the big microcosm of Dr Who, it'd be wrong it if were anyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

If Michelle Gomez is The Rani, I'm going to weep with joy.

Although it is a bit trite that every time a female character appears, "I hope she's The Rani" is announced.

But really I hope she's The Rani.

• Locked thread